RCS763AV
Topic Author

France Imposes Transit Visa On Colombians

Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:55 am

Here it is:

http://www.ambafrance-co.org/article.php3?id_article=787

Any Colombian who transits thru France and his/her final destination is a non-schengen country, must acquire a Schengen transit visa.

IMO, huge blow for AF. AF carries at least 70% of all Colombia-Asia traffic and most of Colombia-Africa/Middle East traffic too. Of course, AF is the only option in many of these markets but people will prefer to go via the US if they have their visas already, even if its less direct.

We can also say goodbye to many possibilities of AV returning to CDG.

Lumberton

RE: France Imposes Transit Visa On Colombians

Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:38 am

I'm surprised there are no comments on this thread you started, RCS763AV.

Maybe its the perception that when the U.S. imposes visa requirements, outraged posters decry this as a violation of human rights and an affront to the dignity of the human race. When others do it, it's a proper exercise in national sovereignty and rational self interest.  flamed 

[Edited 2006-12-22 22:41:08]
"When all is said and done, more will be said than done".

RCS763AV
Topic Author

Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:28 pm

Quoting Lumberton (Reply 1):
Maybe its the perception that when the U.S. imposes visa requirements, outraged posters decry this as a violation of human rights and an affront to the dignity of the human race. When others do it, it's a proper exercise in national sovereignty and rational self interest.

Indeed, that is always the excuse (US=bad, Others=national sovereignity). Transit visas are a violation to human dignity, no matter which country imposes them.

Cubsrule

Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:40 pm

Looking at the application, it appears that France is concerned about illegal immigration from Colombia; they ask for contact information for the applicant's employer (or maybe that's just because they're using a standard Schengen Visa application form). Has France had a problem with illegal immigrants from Colombia?
I can't decide whether I miss the tulip or the bowling shoe more

RCS763AV
Topic Author

Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:49 pm

Quoting Cubsrule (Reply 3):
Has France had a problem with illegal immigrants from Colombia?

No actually, the one with problems is Spain. I think France must be very prevented since they have been having all this immigrant-related problems lately. But still imposing transit visas is not the solution.

Cubsrule

Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:24 pm

So I just did a quick check of other South American Countries... Here's who needs a visa for transit (and a 3 month stay)

Chile... No
Argentina... I don't know; the website was broken
Uruguay... Another bum website
Venezuela... No
Bolivia... No
Peru... Yes
Ecuador... Yes

It seems kind of arbitrary. I'd be curious to know about Brazil. Unfortunately, I don't read French or Portugese.

HB-IWC

Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:26 pm

I cannot possibly believe that this transit visa requirement is a France-only affair. Since it states that Colombian nationals need a Schengen transit visa, I would venture to say that it's a Schenen-wide requirement. That said, the intricacies of the Schengen visa policy, or lack thereof, are a never ending source of bewilderment.

stylo777

Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:10 pm

what about BCN/MAD? Thats the only other possibilty out of BOG thru Europe.

IberiaA319

Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:54 pm

Quoting Cubsrule (Reply 5):
Chile... No
Argentina... I don't know; the website was broken
Uruguay... Another bum website
Venezuela... No
Bolivia... No
Peru... Yes
Ecuador... Yes

It seems kind of arbitrary.

It is not arbitrary! During the last years we had (specially in Spain) a large number of immigrants coming from Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Cuba and Dominican Republic, as no Schengen Visa was required.

Even for Cubans a transit visa was required a long time ago, when Cubana operated the flight HAV-MAD-SVO, because lots of Cubans requested asylum during the stop-over in MAD.

However, Cubans need a Schengen Visa for entry in the EU, but they don't require a transit visa in the EU if the transit airport is not located in Spain and their final destination is a non-Schengen country. The same applies for Colombians who don't need a transit visa if transiting in Spain (this may change though).

France for example requires a transit visa for citizens of Angola, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Gambia, Guinea, Haiti, Lebanon, Mali or Senegal, among others.

And Germany has a different list, Turkish citizens need a transit visa for Germany if their final destination is a non-Schengen country. But a Turkish citizen does not need a transit visa if transiting in France

Also a citizen of Cameroon does not need a transit visa if transiting at a German airport, but then again......are there any flights linking Cameroon and Germany?

Here's the list of this weird transit visa requests within the EU (not updated):

[Edited 2006-12-23 12:56:38]

Cubsrule

Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:02 am

Quoting IberiaA319 (Reply 8):
It is not arbitrary! During the last years we had (specially in Spain) a large number of immigrants coming from Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Cuba and Dominican Republic, as no Schengen Visa was required.

That's interesting. Are you suggesting that large numbers of Bolivians and Venezuelans do not emigrate?

gte439u

Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:44 am

Quoting RCS763AV (Reply 2):
Transit visas are a violation to human dignity, no matter which country imposes them.

Please explain why transit visas are a human rights violation. Thank you.

kiramakora

Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:25 am

Quoting Lumberton (Reply 1):
Maybe its the perception that when the U.S. imposes visa requirements, outraged posters decry this as a violation of human rights and an affront to the dignity of the human race. When others do it, it's a proper exercise in national sovereignty and rational self interest

Perhaps this has got few posts because France's inward looking policies have been beaten to death on A.Net; if you did a popularity contest and took out America-Europe origin, I am willing to bet that the U.S. would not be considered most hated. Guess who the front-runner would be  Wink.

Quoting HB-IWC (Reply 6):
I cannot possibly believe that this transit visa requirement is a France-only affair.

It is. Airside transit visa requirements within Schenegen are imposed by the individual country.

Quoting IberiaA319 (Reply 8):
Here's the list of this weird transit visa requests within the EU (not updated):

Very weird and not update. Indians do not require it for transiting to most countries.

Quoting Gte439u (Reply 10):
Transit visas are a violation to human dignity, no matter which country imposes them.

I would not classify it as much as a HR violation. However, it does smack of an inability of a lot of other things ... most importantly, its an admission of the French (in this instance) that their airport security apparatus do not work  Smile.

To my Colombian friends: vote with your wallet and avoid CDG. I know the French imposed it on Indians for a bit in the past and Indians boycotted AF. Within a month or two, the visa requirements were gone as Indian connecting traffic in CDG is too lucrative. Just vote with your wallet; that is the best response you can give to policies one does not agree with.

atmx2000

Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:36 am

Quoting Kiramakora (Reply 11):
To my Colombian friends: vote with your wallet and avoid CDG. I know the French imposed it on Indians for a bit in the past and Indians boycotted AF. Within a month or two, the visa requirements were gone as Indian connecting traffic in CDG is too lucrative. Just vote with your wallet; that is the best response you can give to policies one does not agree with.

Not surprising, a surprisingly significant percentage of US-India traffic passes through Paris on AF. It has to be quite lucrative for them.
ConcordeBoy is a twin supremacist!! He supports quadicide!!

varig md-11

Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:10 am

Quoting Kiramakora (Reply 11):
However, it does smack of an inability of a lot of other things ... most importantly, its an admission of the French (in this instance) that their airport security apparatus do not work

Coud you please explain transit visas for colombians and the link with a supposed screwed airport security?
do you mean to say colombians are a security threat and it has been chosen to focus on them via a visa for that reason?
enlighten me

I am sorry for colombians but as mentioned a spaniard here before, the number of illegals from that country is incredibly high in Spain and in other EU countries nowadays: what goes around comes around
AF TW AA NW DL UA CO BA U2 TP UX LH SK AZ MP KL SN VY HV LS SS TK SQ PC RG IW SE LI TN

Lufthansa747

Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:35 am

Quoting HB-IWC (Reply 6):
I cannot possibly believe that this transit visa requirement is a France-only affair. Since it states that Colombian nationals need a Schengen transit visa, I would venture to say that it's a Schenen-wide requirement.

That's exactly what I thought.

Ridiculous if different countries can have different rules, it's bad enough when one embassy reguarly gives multiple entry 3-month stay visas while another gives 14-day no matter what documentation you have.
Air Asia Super Elite, Cebu Pacific Titanium

kiramakora

Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:36 am

Quoting Varig md-11 (Reply 13):
Coud you please explain transit visas for colombians and the link with a supposed screwed airport security?

When transferring at CDG, one stays in a secured area for the entire time - unless connecting domestically or to another Schenegen country, in which case they have to do immigration. If security worked properly, how would the transiting Colombian passenger actually enter France? They could ONLY get out past the security checks. And if they could get out past the security checks, then the airport is not very secure, and ceteris paribus would warrant the French government to require transit visas.

RCS763AV
Topic Author

Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:20 am

Quoting Gte439u (Reply 10):

I said DIGNITY violation. Why in feakin hell do you have to pay money (different from the airport fee) to go thru an aiport just b/c they think youll skip security and enter the country, theyre basically saying Colombian citizens (and others) are capable of doing such things. I mean entry visas should be required if the country has immigration troubles, but transit visas are just stupid.

Quoting Kiramakora (Reply 15):
When transferring at CDG, one stays in a secured area for the entire time - unless connecting domestically or to another Schenegen country, in which case they have to do immigration. If security worked properly, how would the transiting Colombian passenger actually enter France? They could ONLY get out past the security checks. And if they could get out past the security checks, then the airport is not very secure, and ceteris paribus would warrant the French government to require transit visas.

Thank you for explaining.

varig md-11

Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:26 am

When transferring at CDG, one stays in a secured area for the entire time - unless connecting domestically or to another Schenegen country, in which case they have to do immigration. If security worked properly, how would the transiting Colombian passenger actually enter France? They could ONLY get out past the security checks. And if they could get out past the security checks, then the airport is not very secure, and ceteris paribus would warrant the French government to require transit visas

Sorry this demo is flawed
you mix up immigration principles and security issues
if colombians enter France it's because immigration is not checking what theY are supposed to check: this has nothing to do with security issue

oh, of course, who am I to tell you so?
just an ex security manager at CDG
AF TW AA NW DL UA CO BA U2 TP UX LH SK AZ MP KL SN VY HV LS SS TK SQ PC RG IW SE LI TN

abrelosojos

Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:53 am

Quoting Varig md-11 (Reply 17):
if colombians enter France it's because immigration is not checking what theY are supposed to check: this has nothing to do with security issue

= What are you talking about?

oh, of course, who am I to tell you so?
just an ex security manager at CDG

= Sure.

I agree too. This transit visa demonstrates the incompetence of the French policing of its airports. In my books, transit visas make "sense" only for those countries whose airports are not built with secure transit areas - example: USA and Canada.

Cheers,
A.

[Edited 2006-12-23 21:54:42]
Live, and let live.

varig md-11

Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:15 am

are you happy now abrelosojos?
your comments are so usefull
if you don't understand what I mean then read again

whenever you want I can document what I say about CDG and being a security manager, but it would be a complete loss of time as you probably would say you have no idea of what I talk about...

abrelosojos

Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:20 am

Quoting Varig md-11 (Reply 19):
if you don't understand what I mean then read again

= Perhaps if you spent time analyzing what people say instead of blind defending of the Republic, it would help. Why would immigration be at fault here? International transfers happen within a secure area @ CDG. Why would immigration apparently not be checking what they are supposed to check? That makes no sense. Again, as already mentioned before by another A.Netter, transiting within a secure area does not require immigration. Uugh.

Cheers,
A.
Live, and let live.

777jaah

Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:37 pm

To be honest, I haven't seen a valid reason to impose transit visas in this case. This will only hurt AF, but I guess that being the only carrier in the roue, I guess they won't feel the heat, unless AV steps in their face..........but who knows.

To be honest, I don't even have a clue of what the hell you're talking about. I don't even want to think that you implied that colombians should not get in France at all...........of course, why would a french say something like that, again, who knows..........

Quoting Abrelosojos (Reply 20):
International transfers happen within a secure area @ CDG. Why would immigration apparently not be checking what they are supposed to check? That makes no sense. Again, as already mentioned before by another A.Netter, transiting within a secure area does not require immigration. Uugh.

When transferring at CDG, one stays in a secured area for the entire time - unless connecting domestically or to another Schenegen country, in which case they have to do immigration

This is the real clue of this issue here. Why using a seat belt if your car doesn't work?? A bit paranoid?? Of course not, the only paranoids in this world are the freaking gringos. Just one question, how big is the illegal colombian community in France, or even better, how many colombians use CDG to enter into the country illegaly transiting to somewhere else (I will assume a non-Schengen country of course)? Is it too difficult to handle the incredibly amount of ONE daily flight between Colombia and CDG, that french authorities realized is just almost a thread to their national interests? How many of pax of that daily flight really transit to a third country? Againg, this whole issue doesn't make sense at all, not even a bit, but..............who knows.......

if colombians enter France it's because immigration is not checking what theY are supposed to check

I know I've quoted this same sentence on this reply, but I want to really understand this before I go to bed. Maybe if colombians got into french soil is because MOST got french VISAS given by the French Embassy in BOGOTA. So, instead of giving everybody, including the very Frenchissima AF, a headache, why not just looking better before issuing the visas.....but again, who knows.....

IMO, and getting a bit more serious, I think the French govt is setting up some rules before AV gets back in the route, which I guess will be done in 2007, but......who knows.

Quoting Varig md-11 (Reply 19):
whenever you want I can document what I say about CDG and being a security manager, but it would be a complete loss of time as you probably would say you have no idea of what I talk about...

No need to prove anything, I will still think you don't have a clue in this issue. This runs deepper than just a security issue. Maybe ABRELOSOJOS agrees with me.

Cheers

JAAH
Next flights: AV BOG-ADZ-BOG, AV-UA BOG-IAD-ORD-IAD-BOG, BOG-FLL-BOG, LA BOG-MIA-BOG J

mk777

Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm

don't pax flying via LHR (or any other UK airport) need transit visa, for eg...EWR-LHR-DEL, doesn't the Indian citizen flying from EWR to DEL require a UK transit visa??

So why such hullaballo over colombians requiring a schengen transit visa??  Smile
come fly with me

kiramakora

Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:00 pm

Quoting Mk777 (Reply 22):
don't pax flying via LHR (or any other UK airport) need transit visa, for eg...EWR-LHR-DEL, doesn't the Indian citizen flying from EWR to DEL require a UK transit visa??

An Indian citizen flying from EWR to DEL via LHR (on any other UK airport) does NOT need a Direct Airside Transit (DAT) visa.

mk777

Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:06 pm

Quoting Kiramakora (Reply 23):
An Indian citizen flying from EWR to DEL via LHR (on any other UK airport) does NOT need a Direct Airside Transit (DAT) visa.

I thought they did, my bad...but wasn't this a case 2 or 3 years ago, i guess i must've read wrong!

thanks for clearing that for me.  Smile
come fly with me

SJCRRPAX

Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:45 pm

What I know about the French is they are reasonable people, who usually have a reason for doing something. What I know about Columbia is the country has a lot of drug traffickers, drug cartels, drug mafia, international money laundering etc. So maybe some one tipped the French off that some criminal elements from Columbia would transit through their country, and with a little documentation they might be able to catch some of them... I don't know if that's the reason or not, but I am sure the French have their reasons.

B747-437B

Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:06 pm

Quoting Kiramakora (Reply 23):

This blanket statement is not quite accurate. There are a number of situations under which the Indian citizen DOES require a DATV for the UK. The DATV exception is only granted in the case of those holding valid US/Can/Aus/NZ visas en route to/from those countries, or en route back from those countries within 6 months of the last entry to those countries (this trips up a lot of people - especially H-1B/F-1 types who have extended/changed status), or holds an I-551 issued after 1998/Canadian PR card issued after 2002. The DATV exemption does not apply in the case of the Schengen states, except in the case of Class D visa holders.
"The A340-300 may boast a long range, but the A340 is underpowered" -- Robert Milton, CEO - Air Canada

kiramakora

Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:38 pm

Quoting SJCRRPAX (Reply 25):
What I know about Columbia is the country has a lot of drug traffickers, drug cartels, drug mafia, international money laundering etc.

WOW. I dont know your exposure to Colombia, but it is a truly beautiful country with warm gracious hosts.

Quoting B747-437B (Reply 26):
This blanket statement is not quite accurate. There are a number of situations under which the Indian citizen DOES require a DATV for the UK. The DATV exception is only granted in the case of those holding valid US/Can/Aus/NZ visas en route to/from those countries, or en route back from those countries within 6 months of the last entry to those countries (this trips up a lot of people - especially H-1B/F-1 types who have extended/changed status), or holds an I-551 issued after 1998/Canadian PR card issued after 2002. The DATV exemption does not apply in the case of the Schengen states, except in the case of Class D visa holders.

I stand corrected. I forgot the 6 month rule stuff.

rojo

Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:24 am

Quoting RCS763AV (Reply 16):
I said DIGNITY violation. Why in feakin hell do you have to pay money (different from the airport fee) to go thru an aiport just b/c they think youll skip security and enter the country, theyre basically saying Colombian citizens (and others) are capable of doing such things. I mean entry visas should be required if the country has immigration troubles, but transit visas are just stupid.

Before you make those assumptions, you better read a book on immigration laws... the Colombian "Mafias" will find a loophole in the law and get people to immigrate to other countries in mass. In this case, you have to pay more to be "in transit" just because other Colombians like to claim political asylum anywhere they can (of course, sent by the Mafias that traffic with people)!! If a country has passengers in transit, they have a risk, because they can stay there and reject being sent by plane to their final destination. What should that country do, put a gun in their faces and make them board? just to hear from the passenger that he wants someone from human rights immediately...

RCS763AV
Topic Author

Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:52 am

What I know about the French is they are reasonable people, who usually have a reason for doing something. What I know about Columbia is the country has a lot of drug traffickers, drug cartels, drug mafia, international money laundering

If you knew something different that the 20-years ago story about my country, you would not spell it wrong. Its ColOmbia.

Quoting Rojo (Reply 28):
In this case, you have to pay more to be "in transit" just because other Colombians like to claim political asylum anywhere they can (of course, sent by the Mafias that traffic with people)!!

I don´t think you are albe to declare polytical assylum in an airport´s secure area....and please, stop being so paranoid, another with the 20-years ago story. Of course it happens, i´m not gonna hide the truth, but you cannot assume that a plane with 250 passengers from BOG has 250 criminals on board (and the few ones every few flights can be controlled with ENTRY visas).

I wonder why Europeans get so paranoid. After all, they are the ones who consume the drugs, who come to Colombia and help the guerrilla and go to Thailand and pay child prostitutes.....ironic.

LAXintl

Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:12 am

Quoting 777jaah (Reply 21):
To be honest, I haven't seen a valid reason to impose transit visas in this case.

Quoting RCS763AV (Reply 29):
I wonder why Europeans get so paranoid.

No offence to any Colombians, which I have several as friends, however clearly the French have a valid reason for this.

The imposition of Transit Visa's is nothing new particularly in Europe and is done is imposed in an attempt to reduce Immigration related issues or risk posed by the nationals of a country.
Quite clearly, France must have experienced issues with Colombians violating immigration laws hence the need to place added restrictions.

While it is indeed a shame for the average travellers and imposes another level of burden of them while also being potentially counter beneficial to airline interest on the route, as with most things in the world the actions of a few, create restrictions for the masses.

I'm sure neither France, nor Colombia will the be last country that will either establish such restrictions or be on the receiving end of such.
From the desert to the sea, to all of Southern California

777jaah

Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:04 am

Quoting Laxintl (Reply 30):
The imposition of Transit Visa's is nothing new particularly in Europe and is done is imposed in an attempt to reduce Immigration related issues or risk posed by the nationals of a country.
Quite clearly, France must have experienced issues with Colombians violating immigration laws hence the need to place added restrictions

I can clearly understand your statement here, but what's the reason if you're going to be in a secured area all the time, where the only way in and out is through customs or heavily secured doors, or using an aircraft, which will land in another country. I bet colombians are not in top of latinamerican illegal alliens in France (To be honest, I don't have any numbers to back this up), which wasn't the case with Spain, which didn't required visas at all for us, now they do, and I understand and share their reasons why. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if AF gets hurt even a bit with these things.

Cheers

JAAH
Next flights: AV BOG-ADZ-BOG, AV-UA BOG-IAD-ORD-IAD-BOG, BOG-FLL-BOG, LA BOG-MIA-BOG J

yyz717

Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:42 am

Whoa, your comment is way over the top!

Transit visas are usually imposed to prevent illegal immigration and bogus "refugee" claims.

France's #1 responsibility with respect to entry requirements is to protect its own citizens from the above 2 scourges, along with security issues in general. France obviously feels that Colombian entry to France WITHOUT visas is a threat to the French nation, French laws and/or French citizens.

I have no doubt that this new transit visa requirement by France was well thought out and "imposed" only after due consideration. The reversal of this transit visa will depend on the future actions and behaviour of Colombia and Colombians.

France should not be blamed here, at all.
I dumped at the gybe mark in strong winds when I looked up at a Porter Q400 on finals. Can't stop spotting.

SFOMEX

Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:40 am

When transferring at CDG, one stays in a secured area for the entire time - unless connecting domestically or to another Schenegen country, in which case they have to do immigration.

I had a different experience. Last summer I connected in CDG to MEX from TLV. Despite I was flying from a non-Schenegen country to another non-Schenegen one, I went through immigration even though I never left the airport, I just moved to a different Terminal and spent two long hours in French territory until the AM check-in counter opened!
The only thing worst than the GOP is the Democratic Party, think about it!

a300aa

Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:22 am

What I know about Columbia is the country has a lot of drug traffickers, drug cartels, drug mafia, international money

Obviously you dont know a single word about that country, first, is COLOMBIA, and if you dont even know how to spell the name, how can you pretend to explain why France impose a Visa.

kiramakora

Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:43 pm

Quoting SFOMEX (Reply 33):
I had a different experience. Last summer I connected in CDG to MEX from TLV. Despite I was flying from a non-Schenegen country to another non-Schenegen one, I went through immigration even though I never left the airport, I just moved to a different Terminal and spent two long hours in French territory until the AM check-in counter opened!

That is indeed interesting and I am surprised as I have done the exact itinerary a few times. Flights on AF arrive at 2E from TLV and AM departs from 2C. To go from 2E to 2C, you basically stay within the secure zone. Schenegen zones are 2D and 2F and you go through immigrations only when entering 2D and 2F.

I just verified the same from the official site at http://www.aeroportsdeparis.fr/ADP/fr-FR/Passagers/. Perhaps our French A.Netters can shed more light?

P.S.: Of course, you can CHOOSE to leave 2E's secure area and spend 2 hours in French territory - but that is not needed.

SFOMEX

Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:01 pm

Quoting Kiramakora (Reply 35):
That is indeed interesting and I am surprised as I have done the exact itinerary a few times. Flights on AF arrive at 2E from TLV and AM departs from 2C. To go from 2E to 2C, you basically stay within the secure zone. Schenegen zones are 2D and 2F and you go through immigrations only when entering 2D and 2F.

I flow EL AL from TLV to CDG, although my ticket was with Aeromexico. Once I got to CDG around 6 AM, I asked in the AF connections desk what I should do next, since AM and AF belong to Skyteam. They told me that I was flying to MEX from a different terminal and that I needed to get to the AM's desk to check in just as in a regular flight. They told me to go trough immigration, take the shuttle and wait for my next flight.

It was cool to get my passport stamped twice in a matter of hours!
The only thing worst than the GOP is the Democratic Party, think about it!

IberiaA319

Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:21 pm

Quoting Cubsrule (Reply 9):

That's interesting. Are you suggesting that large numbers of Bolivians and Venezuelans do not emigrate?

Currently Bolivians do not need a visa to enter the Schengen area. However, due to the large immigration during recent years (specially in Spain), Bolivians will probably need a visa as well. The EU still has to approve it next year.

The large immigration of Bolivians was the main reason for the launch of flights linking Santa Cruz de la Sierra and Madrid (operated by Lloyd Aero Boliviano and Aerosucre, some of them with a 747).

bongo

Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:33 am

If you have a Canadian, USA or Swiss visa you won´t need a French visa to go on transit thru CDG.
MDE: First airport in the Americas visited by the A380!