flymeariver

Valujet Critter Plush Doll

Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:12 pm

Does anyone know where I could find a stuffed Valujet Critter doll, or does anyone have one to sell? I've searched on ebay and the rest of the net but have found nothing, I'm looking for this for a friend of mine and would really appreciate any tips anyone has. Thanks!

speedbird747BA

RE: Valujet Critter Plush Doll

Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:16 pm

Quoting FlyMeARiver (Thread starter):
I'm looking for this for a friend of mine and would really appreciate any tips anyone has

FLAirport!!!

Youre back!!!

duck   Big grin

Cheers,
Kyle
How long do I have to climb, up on the side of this mountain of mine?

airtran737

Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:16 pm

Good luck finding one. Those of us who do have them are reluctant to part with them. I have so much stuff from Valujet that it borders on being ridiculous. My prized possessions are a ticket counter sign, a Valujet Concorde, and the Critter that used to be sewn on the bulkhead walls. Once in a great great while you will see one pop up on ebay, but other than that you've got your work cut out for you. Happy hunting
Nice Trip Report!!! Great Pics, thanks for posting!!!! B747Forever

srbmod

Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:58 am

Quoting AirTran737 (Reply 2):
. Those of us who do have them are reluctant to part with them. I have so much stuff from Valujet that it borders on being ridiculous. My prized possessions are a ticket counter sign, a Valujet Concorde, and the Critter that used to be sewn on the bulkhead walls. Once in a great great while you will see one pop up on ebay, but other than that you've got your work cut out for you. Happy hunting

You sound like a friend of mine when I worked @ AirTran. The walls of her garage were essentially a Valujet museum. Various signs and banner, laminated copies of newspaper articles, etc. She had various Valujet a/c models and artwork in her house as well. I remember using yellow Valujet promo cups and coozies at parties (She shared the house with several other AirTran employees, and was a bit of a party house for some of us.) as well.

PHLBOS

Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:44 pm

Quoting AirTran737 (Reply 2):
a Valujet Concorde

A ValuJet Concorde???  Confused

Interesting.  scratchchin 
"TransEastern! You'll feel like you've never left the ground because we treat you like dirt!" SNL Parady ad circa 1981

MSYtristar

Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:47 pm

I have a Valujet ticket counter sign, license plate, and a few other novelties...even a rotating beacon light from one of their DC-9's.

FlyingTexan

Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:13 am

Have you considered placing a "Want it Now" post on eBay?
"Wouldn't your boss like to fly home nonstop at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon?" -Airline Exec to Congressional Staffer