Falcon84
Topic Author

Sick As A Dog, And Tired Of It!

Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:31 am

Damn! Go on vacation over the weekend, and what happens? I get sick as a dawg gone dog! Fever; chills; dry heaves; coughs, you name it.

What makes it worse, is my beloved wife is on vacation this week, so I've pretty much ruined her vacation as well. He birthday is next Tuesday, and I don't get to take her out to dinner, or anything, for her birthday this week.

Don't you just hate it when that happens?  hissyfit 
Work Right, Fly Hard

WellHung

RE: Sick As A Dog, And Tired Of It!

Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:35 am

Quoting Falcon84 (Thread starter):
Go on vacation over the weekend, and what happens? I get sick as a dawg gone dog! Fever; chills; dry heaves; coughs, you name it.

What makes it worse, is my beloved wife is on vacation this week, so I've pretty much ruined her vacation as well. He birthday is next Tuesday, and I don't get to take her out to dinner, or anything, for her birthday this week.

CastleIsland

Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:55 am

Quoting WellHung (Reply 1):

Well, Well: At least you didn't put the LT crying baby pics, so I'll let you off for that.  Wink

Falcon, now's the time you need to take a stiff shot of Laphroaig (just one, I know you don't drink - this is strictly for medicinal purposes), turn the heat down to 60F, get under the covers, and sleep for 12 hours. Trust me.

Get well, we need some left to keep the A.net ship from listing to starboard. Wink
"People don't do what they believe in, they just do what's most convenient, then they repent." - Dylan

OU812

Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:56 am

I get sick as a dawg gone dog! Fever; chills; dry heaves; coughs, you name it.

That's what happens when you drink too much KoolAid!

tongue 

Just kidding!  cheerful 

Sounds like you have the flu or a virus. Luckily, I haven't had that in years. But when I get that sick. [I'm sure you've heard this already] I do my best to always get nutrition. I know it may be tough to eat, but what works for me is MET-Rx. The protein power meal replacement. MET-Rx was originally designed for people who were sick, that had a problem eating. You need the nutrients to fight the infection/virus. MET-Rx will provide that in a pre-digested form. I used it the last time I had the flu, it helped me recover quicker.

Get better!

speedbird747BA

Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:08 am

Get well soon Faalcon, so you can fully satisfy your wifes 'needs'.

Cheers,
Kyle
How long do I have to climb, up on the side of this mountain of mine?

Falcon84
Topic Author

Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:13 am

Quoting OU812 (Reply 3):
That's what happens when you drink too much KoolAid!

rotfl 

I just had a glass of Kool Aid with dinner!
Work Right, Fly Hard

zippyjet

Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:19 am

Get Well soon Falcon!
I attribute a lot of us coming down with pesky bugs due to this fucking El Nino that has wrecked havoc with our weather. I can't get rid of this congestion I've had for weeks.
I'm Zippyjet & I approve of this message!

redngold

Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:28 am

I see in the future... a flu shot...  idea 

Get well soon, and of course, make sure this doesn't cause complications with other stuff you've been dealing with.
Up, up and away!

N231YE

Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:51 am

Maybe Falcon84 has "BGSU Falcon Sickness" (been away from the 'nest' too long)?

I can contact Freddie and Frieda Falcon to give you a nice, warm, BGSU hug  biggrin