aaflt1871

Did Anna Nicole Kill Herself Over This Movie?

Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:51 pm

I know I would of if I learned it was being released to dvd and people might see it. How do people write this shit?

Joanie Chyna Lauer may be next
Where did everybody go?

TedTAce

RE: Did Anna Nicole Kill Herself Over This Movie?

Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:27 pm

I watched this without the sound (to lazy to turn it on) and the looks on her face make it seem like she did an ok job with a REALLY crappy script. That homeless guy is funnier then she is because he looks about as homless as Donald Trump.
This space intentionally left blank

deltagator

Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:54 pm

Quoting AAFLT1871 (Thread starter):
How do people write this shit?

Joe Esterhauz (sic?) made tons of money writing crap like Showgirls and other stuff so people writing scripts like this one doesn't surprise me. You underestimate the IQ of the general population by assuming people think movies like this one are shit.

One could only hope. Ok, that was harsh but given her stalker-esquefreakshow appearance on Larry King Live I might just add her to my death pool for the year.
"If you can't delight in the misery of others then you don't deserve to be a college football fan."

Tom in NO

Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:28 am

Quoting DeltaGator (Reply 2):
Joe Esterhauz (sic?) made tons of money writing crap like Showgirls

I was really amazed when stuff of his like this first came out, especially considering he had done some really good writing early on.....he wrote the book and screenplay for "F*I*S*T", which came out in the late 70's, starred Sylvester Stallone, Peter Boyle, Tony LoBianco, among others, which was a superb look at the early labor union movement of the 1930's.

Tom at MSY
"The criminal ineptitude makes you furious"-Bruce Springsteen, after seeing firsthand the damage from Hurricane Katrina

HPLASOps

Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:00 am

Did Anna Nicole Kill Herself Over This Movie?

Anything's possible - I don't think anyone will know the real reason IF it was suicide.

Nah - she survived being romantically linked to X-Pac, I'm sure she'll get over this.
"Just because I know how to get off a freeway doesn't mean I know how to get back on!" - Retard Joe