Falcon84
Topic Author

The Official Final Four Thread

Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:34 am

As promised in the unofficial NCAA tourney thread about 30 seconds ago, here's the official Final Four thread.

The setting will be the GeorgiaDome, next Saturday.

UCLA Bruins vs. Florida Gators

Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Georgetown Hoya's.

The early line will no doubt show UF and OSU as the favorites to advance, since they're both #1 seeds, but once you're this far, all bets are off.

Early on, I will go with UF and Ohio State. Subject to change of course.  Big grin The Bruins remember last year, and have been playing great ball. Florida has had some tough, physical games in this tourney, but they're the defending champs.

So, right now, I'd say we're looking at a rematch of the football national title game. But I wouldn't be surprised at any combo coming out of this Final Four.
Work Right, Fly Hard

AirCop

RE: The Official Final Four Thread

Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:39 am

Did North Carolina fail to appear for overtime today? I'm so lousy at this , but its west coast time..Pac-10/Big10 therefore the choice is UCLA and Ohio State.

halls120

Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:00 am

In the final, it will Florida vs. Georgetown, although I'll be rooting for UCLA to beat Florida.

Georgetown wins
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." Mark Twain, a Biography

MaidensGator

Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:24 am

Quoting Halls120 (Reply 2):
In the final, it will Florida vs. Georgetown, although I'll be rooting for UCLA to beat Florida.

I have to go with the old alma mater. It'll be cool to get three national championships a row... counting football of course...

If Georgetown beats OSU, I win my office pool, no matter who wins the final game.

Since everyone in the pool graduated from UF, our bracket contest turns on all the other teams.
The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

AirCop

Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:35 am

Quoting MaidensGator (Reply 3):
Since everyone in the pool graduated from UF,

What happen to diversity in the workforce?  wink 

MaidensGator

Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:50 am

Quoting AirCop (Reply 4):
Quoting MaidensGator (Reply 3):
Since everyone in the pool graduated from UF,

What happen to diversity in the workforce?

We're diverse, eight picked Ohio State/UF, two picked Texas/UF, three picked Georgetown/UF, and one picked North Carolina/UF...

Everyone has UF winning it all....
The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.