TedTAce
Topic Author

Sometimes You Can't Win... (Whine The Of Week)

Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:24 am

So this weeks "Wine of the Week"
Per: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3298669/

Is Tiger Woods.

What was Wood's great transgression? Keeping his mouth shut and slamming the door behind him after a horrible day @ Bay Hill.

So let me get this straight. Instead of going on a curse word ridden tie raid (like I would have) and blaming others for his shortcommings (like another member here), he decides to open up a can of STFU, and get's 'rewarded' for being the "Whiner of the week". WTF?

Oh and yes, I realize I'm elegible because.... I'm whining.
This space intentionally left blank

andz

RE: Sometimes You Can't Win... (Whine The Of Week)

Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:33 am

well while we are whining....

Quoting TedTAce (Thread starter):
tie raid

it is tirade. The others I'll let slide for now.
After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF...

MDorBust

Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:36 am

tie raid

Is that like a panty raid?
"I KICKED BURNING TERRORIST SO HARD IN BALLS THAT I TORE A TENDON" - Alex McIlveen

KaiGywer
Crew

Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:55 am

So this weeks "Wine of the Week"

I think you are on the wrong .net site  Smile
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, an

airfoilsguy

Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:03 am

What was Wood's great transgression? Keeping his mouth shut and slamming the door behind him after a horrible day @ Bay Hill.

I think the person who wrote the article is the bigger whiner. I can think of many sports figures who have acted alot worse
It's not a near miss it's a near hit!!

Doona

Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:10 am

Quoting MDorBust (Reply 2):
Is that like a panty raid?

No, during a tie raid, one if after ties not panties... Silly American, it's always sex with you people...  old   duck   stirthepot   wink 

So let me get this straight. Instead of going on a curse word ridden tie raid (like I would have) and blaming others for his shortcommings (like another member here), he decides to open up a can of STFU, and get's 'rewarded' for being the "Whiner of the week". WTF?

This is how the media treat their darlings. A similar thing happened over here with one of our soccer players, Zlatan Ibrahimovich. In the beginning of his career, he was cocky and mouthed off to reporters all the time, and took truckload of crap from the press because of it. When he stopped talking to them, they once again were outraged at his behaviour... Damage the ego of a journalist (usually sports journalists, for some reason), and they will all come down on you.

Cheers
Mats
Sure, we're concerned for our lives. Just not as concerned as saving 9 bucks on a roundtrip to Ft. Myers.