TedTAce
Topic Author

Abdullah Blows It Big Time For W.

Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:54 am

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070328...p/arabsummitdiplomacy_070328121015

Quote:
Saudi King Abdullah, whose country is a close US ally, on Wednesday slammed the "illegitimate foreign occupation" of Iraq

Quote:
"In beloved Iraq, blood is being shed among brothers in the shadow of an illegitimate foreign occupation, and ugly sectarianism threatens civil war," Abdullah said.

So now that even the Saudi's are against the 'war' is W. going to listen to his 'long time family friend'? HW, must be chomping at the bit on this one.
This space intentionally left blank

TedTAce
Topic Author

RE: Abdullah Blows It Big Time For W.

Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:58 am

PS.. Threatens civil war?? Maybe he's running on a years' time delay.. oh wait Its Sudia Arabia, I thought they wouldn't even know about the war for another 40 years...or is it 400?
This space intentionally left blank

jetjack74

RE: Abdullah Blows It Big Time For W.

Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:01 am

Quoting TedTAce (Thread starter):
So now that even the Saudi's are against the 'war' is W. going to listen to his 'long time family friend'? HW, must be chomping at the bit on this one.

My guess is, that internal extemists, or maybe military commanders are probably ratcheting up threats against the Saudi Royal Family and the King. The Saudi's were never our friends, only when the Iraqi's were at their doorstep.

I was proud of Guiliani when he threw that worthless check back in the face of the then-Prince Abdullah after 9/11. He hands the City of New York a check for 10 millon, and goes out the next day saying had it coming(or something to that degree).
Made from jets!