Tom in NO
Topic Author

Official 2007 Masters Golf Tournament Thread

Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:14 am

The best golfers in the world return to the course that is the holy grail of golf, Augusta National, for the 2007 Masters, which begins tournament play today. Here's your chance to call your shot:

To me, it's Tiger's tournament to lose, though he'll get some stiff competition from the usual suspects: Singh, Els, Lefty, etc, along with one that comes out of the blue and makes a good run at the championship.

I read an interesting stat yesterday: considering that the European golfers have kicked our butts in the Ryder Cup lately, a Euro hasn't won a major since Paul Lawrie won the British 1999.

Add on: Els doubled his first hole today.

http://www.masters.org

Tom at MSY
"The criminal ineptitude makes you furious"-Bruce Springsteen, after seeing firsthand the damage from Hurricane Katrina

Tom in NO
Topic Author

RE: Official 2007 Masters Golf Tournament Thread

Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:33 am

Ahh, screw it.....I gave it 31 hours, and no replies. I forgot that golf is about as popular amongst us a.net people as soccer is in the US. My bad.....I'll know better next year.

Tom at MSY
"The criminal ineptitude makes you furious"-Bruce Springsteen, after seeing firsthand the damage from Hurricane Katrina