The New Halloween Trailer Is Out

Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:37 am

In this installment, Rob Zombie has taken over behind the camera and has gone back and reworked John Carpenter's original classic by showing more of a back story into Michael as a child. I am a huge Halloween fan, and find myself on the fence with this one. Part of me says don't fuck with the original (The original had it all to make it a instant classic), but the other part is interested in seeing more of a storyline of a young Michael Myers.

Where did everybody go?

RE: The New Halloween Trailer Is Out

Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:57 am

I'm a Michael Myers fan as well and I must say the trailers looks great but for the first time I can say don't remake the original! Since I have seen all of them I'm ready to see how Michaels meets his end. This is the first time I have felt like this for a movie.

Once the full trailer comes out if I like it I'll go see but...I wish they would have just Ended the franschise.....
there are icons, then there are legends, then there is rick flair

RE: The New Halloween Trailer Is Out

Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:02 pm

Just end it already. The original Halloween was a classic for the reason, it was a low budget horror film with primitive camera work, and errie music. The follow ons were boring. A Rob Zombie rehash is an insult IMO. Moustapha Akkad and Jon Carpenter were minds behind this classic, Zombie is a no-talent hack.
Made from jets!