swiftski

Man Utd 3 AC Milan 2

Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:40 am

What a fantastic goal from Wayne Rooney!!!

My heart was in my mouth when it hit 1-2 but we did it!!

Thoughts on the game?

Thom@s

RE: Man Utd 3 AC Milan 2

Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:06 am

It was indeed a fantastic result, and a fantastic match.

(But doesn't this go in the Champions League thread?)

Thom@s
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"

BA777

Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:17 am

Absolutely sublime. Enough said. Come on United!!!!!!!!  Smile  Smile

BigOrange

Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:59 am

Quoting Swiftski (Thread starter):
but we did it!!

That's unfortunate. It's time United got their a** handed to them by an unknown team from Poland or somewhere!

KaiGywer
Crew

Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:39 am

Glory, glory Man Uniiiiiited!

You are my Solskjaer,
my Ole Solskjaer,
You make me happy,
when skies are grey,
Oh when it's pouring,
you just keep scoring.
Please don't take my Solskjaer away!
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, an

TIA

Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:50 am

Quoting Swiftski (Thread starter):
What a fantastic goal from Wayne Rooney!!!

However, you have to agree that Kaka's second goal was the most beautiful of the game. Although I don't like Milan or Kaka for that matter, his goal left me in awe.

N1120A

Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:02 am

Man U fans ought not to count their chickens. Milan showed they can compete well with Man U and has 2 away goals in hand. Any win in Milan means they will move forward on either aggregate or the away goals rule.
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

Rj111

Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:33 am

Quoting N1120A (Reply 6):
Man U fans ought not to count their chickens. Milan showed they can compete well with Man U and has 2 away goals in hand. Any win in Milan means they will move forward on either aggregate or the away goals rule.

Indeed, in a two legged Euro tie i'd rather lose 3-2 away than win 3-2 at home. A 2-1 win is about even for both teams, a 1-0 away loss is very bad for the away team. Utd did very well pulling out the win but it will be a close second game.

swiftski

Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:58 am

Quoting BigOrange (Reply 3):
t's time United got their a** handed to them by an unknown team from Poland or somewhere!

Why?

Quoting TIA (Reply 5):
However, you have to agree that Kaka's second goal was the most beautiful of the game.

I do. I think the timing of Rooney's added to the technical ability though.

Quoting N1120A (Reply 6):
Man U fans ought not to count their chickens. Milan showed they can compete well with Man U and has 2 away goals in hand.

Totally. I'm shitting myself for the second leg. We need a draw at least.

David_itl

Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:06 am

Quoting Swiftski (Reply 8):
I'm shitting myself for the second leg. We need a draw at least.

Errr...did you not see the way that Utd were creating chances galore? If Dida had played like a typical Brazilian goalkeeper (i.e. totally crap), then Milan would have been roasted alive like Roma. As it stands, Milan must be nervous knowing that they now HAVE to score to go through and so not rely on just defending during the 2nd leg to win on away goals, as Utd would fancy 2 out of Scholes, Giggs, Ronaldo and Rooney to create havoc as and when any Milan attack breaks down (or for that matter, at a Milan corner with a Utd counter attack seeing a goal scored within 20 seconds of the ball breaking to a Utd player).

piercey

Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:17 am

Quoting David_itl (Reply 9):
As it stands, Milan must be nervous knowing that they now HAVE to score to go through and so not rely on just defending during the 2nd leg to win on away goals,

You forgot about Milan's offense, didn't you? We have Inzaghi, Gilardino, and Ronaldo @ forward, Seedorf, Gourcuff, Pirlo, Ambrosini, and, the top scorer in the CL atm, Kaka @ midfield.

GO MILAN  biggrin 

piercey in CLE  Sad
Well I believe it all is coming to an end. Oh well, I guess we are gonna pretend.

Speedbirdie

Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:19 am

Blue is the Colour, Football is our Game, we're all together and winning is our aim.
So cheer us on in the sun and rain....
coz
CHELSEA......
Chelsea is our name Big grin
Never give up..

David_itl

Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:30 am

Quoting Piercey (Reply 10):
You forgot about Milan's offense, didn't you

The Utd defense should be stronger for the return leg, though Evra's suspension is a bit of a blow. Beside didn't Milan score just 2 goals i.e. 1 less than Utd? Therefore I contend that you forgot about Utd's offense!

N1120A

Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:35 am

Quoting David_itl (Reply 12):
Therefore I contend that you forgot about Utd's offense!

At home.

The Utd defense should be stronger for the return leg, though Evra's suspension is a bit of a blow.

Of course they are going to be worn out from the Derby at City.
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

Thom@s

Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:22 pm

We have

Ronaldo

So do we, but ours is better.  Wink

Quoting Speedbirdie (Reply 11):
Blue is the Colour, Football is our Game, we're all together and winning is our aim.
coz
CHELSEA......
Chelsea is our name

Bah..  Wink

Quoting N1120A (Reply 13):
Of course they are going to be worn out from the Derby at City.

Actually the derby match is the weekend following the Milan game. United even asked City if they would agree to delay the match by 24 hours, to allow United more rest follwoing the match in Italy.

City refused...

Thom@s
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"

pipo777

Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:35 pm

You forgot about Milan's offense, didn't you? We have Inzaghi, Gilardino, and Ronaldo @ forward, Seedorf, Gourcuff, Pirlo, Ambrosini, and, the top scorer in the CL atm, Kaka @ midfield.

Well, I'm not really sure about that Milan offense...the only player that seems to be able to produce any sort of attack is Kaka...I mean Kaka has scored 9 out of Milan's 15 goals in the CL, Milan strikers have only scored 3 goals in 11 games!!

I can't remember Gilardino doing anything in the game against Utd and Inzaghi didn't play...and Ronaldo, well he can't play so we can forget about him...Pirlo could be dangerous from a free-kick but that's about it...

I don't know, if I was a Milan fan, I would be very nervous...they depend way too much on Kaka...if he has a bad game, that's it...CL over for Milan!

Plus Man Utd is playing some great football!!!

Thom@s

Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:53 pm

Quoting Pipo777 (Reply 15):
if I was a Milan fan, I would be very nervous

Maldini is uncertain for the return leg after suffering a knee injury during the first half, forcing him to go off at half time. Looks like Gattusso might be back in time for the return leg, which is vital for the home team. Just look at how United turned the game with Maldini and Gatusso off the pitch.

Thom@s

Banco

Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:29 pm

Quoting Thom@s (Reply 14):
United even asked City if they would agree to delay the match by 24 hours, to allow United more rest follwoing the match in Italy.

City refused...

So United ask City to delay the the match so United are a bit stronger for it? Can't think for a moment why they wouldn't agree to that...
She's as nervous as a very small nun at a penguin shoot.

b78710

Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:30 pm

coz
CHELSEA......
Chelsea is our name

has to be the GAYEST football anthem ever!!

closely followed by.....

Quoting KaiGywer (Reply 4):
Glory, glory Man Uniiiiiited!

You forgot about Milan's offense, didn't you? We have Inzaghi, Gilardino, and Ronaldo @ forward

ronaldo's cup tied

Quoting Thom@s (Reply 14):
Actually the derby match is the weekend following the Milan game. United even asked City if they would agree to delay the match by 24 hours, to allow United more rest follwoing the match in Italy.

City refused...

cant blame them! utd would have done exactly the same!

Thom@s

Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:25 pm

Quoting B78710 (Reply 18):
utd would have done exactly the same!

Possible, but teams have agreed to move matches for this reason in the past without problems.

Obviously it could work as an advantage for City, so I can see why they didn't really want to make changes.

Thom@s

b78710

Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:32 pm

Quoting Thom@s (Reply 19):

thats exactly it.....its not their fault your still in the euro cup, fa cup with fixtire crowding an all....why should they lose that little bit of an advantage their gaining! especially as it IS there cup final  Wink

like when we play everton really Big grin

Banco

Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:26 pm

Quoting Thom@s (Reply 19):
Possible, but teams have agreed to move matches for this reason in the past without problems.

Obviously it could work as an advantage for City, so I can see why they didn't really want to make changes.

Typical United fan. Thinks everyone else is there for their benefit.  duck 

ferengi80

Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:52 pm

Manchester United don't have a hope. They'll go out in the second leg, and it will be a Liverpool vs AC Milan final, with Liverpool winning 3-2 in injury time.

UP THE KOP!!!!
AF1981 LHR-CDG A380-800 10 July 2010 / AF1980 CDG-LHR A380-800 11 July 2010

Andreas

Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:54 pm

Why the second goal? Dramatic blackout by the ManU defense...it wasn't THAT spectacular!!

And as for Rooney...that second goal shouldn't have happened, total blackout by Dida...what the hell was he doing?? Trying to cover the long side??? When Rooney is coming onto to the short???
I know it's only VfB but I like it!

b78710

Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:12 pm

Quoting Ferengi80 (Reply 22):
Liverpool winning 3-2 in injury time.

if we win 3-2 in injury time we're going out!

CHRISBA777ER

Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:03 pm

Great game last night - COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!

Flights booked this morning Big grin
What do you mean you dont have any bourbon? Do you know how far it is to Houston? What kind of airline is this???

Rj111

Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:30 pm

Gilardino

..was absolute toss in the first leg. Kaka had to do the job of 2 men, and he did it well.

Hopefully they'll play Inzaghi next leg.

Thom@s

Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:16 pm

Quoting Banco (Reply 21):
Thinks everyone else is there for their benefit.

Football is a gentleman's sport, isn't it?  Wink

Quoting RJ111 (Reply 26):
Hopefully they'll play Inzaghi next leg.

Ia was surprised he wasn't playing the first leg myself... He has a nice statistic when it comes to scoring goals against United in the Semi finals of the Champions League. (If he scores two early on in the return match, I hope the rest of the history repeats itself aswell...)  Wink

And now, plug time...  Smile

Thom@s

yowza

Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:23 pm

I'm not a Man U fan by even the wildest stretch of the most vivid imahination. I can't stand Rooney and Alan Smith is king of the world's tossers. But what irks me most about Man U are their "fans" around the world. You know the kind I mean, those that know little about football and only happened to become fans because of the great run of wins they've had. Bandwagon fans...

YOWza

Banco

Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:27 pm

Quoting YOWza (Reply 28):
But what irks me most about Man U are their "fans" around the world. You know the kind I mean, those that know little about football and only happened to become fans because of the great run of wins they've had. Bandwagon fans...

The trick is to say that if they'd been born in another time, they're the kind of people who would have been in the Hitler Youth. That usually does the trick. Much frothing of mouths follows...  Wink

Thom@s

Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:49 pm

Quoting YOWza (Reply 28):
You know the kind I mean, those that know little about football and only happened to become fans because of the great run of wins they've had. Bandwagon fans...

Yeah, I know the kind you mean... I've come across them several times;

* Sitting in a pub watching a match between United and some other team (forgotten who they played now), and a bunch of kids came in and settled down not far behind me, so I overheard everything that was said. Most of the time they were just discussing various ways it would be suitable to torture and kill the opponent's players. (Kinda disturbing to discover how many ideas 8 year olds have when it comes to killing another person really)

* Too many people on the online sports debating forum post messages like this... "MAN U ARE THE BEST TEAM EVER, WE'LL BEAT ANYONE EASY!!!!! PS! CHELSEA AND LIVERPOOL SUCK!!! GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!!"
They are an embarrassment to proper United fans...

* Was watching a United match, something like 10 minutes into the game, and a group of guys turn up and sit down as if they rushed to miss as little as possible. Shortly after, one of them leaned over and asked "Hey, is Ronaldo playing?" As he wasn't, I told them no... at which point he replied "oh, ok" and then they all got up and left...  Wow!

* Not long after, same scenario as the previous example, some guys come in, talk about how much they love United for a while, and then one of them says "Hmm, still 0-0.. you guys wanna come to my place and watch Desperate housewives?" THEY DID, AND LEFT!!  Wow!  faint 

Quoting Banco (Reply 29):
they're the kind of people who would have been in the Hitler Youth.

Was!!? Das is an outrage!  Wink

Thom@s

Rj111

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:28 am

Quoting Thom@s (Reply 27):
(If he scores two early on in the return match, I hope the rest of the history repeats itself aswell...)

Impossible, no Keane.  Wink

Thom@s

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:39 am

Quoting RJ111 (Reply 31):
Impossible, no Keane.

John Motson commentating the return leg in Milano: "Corner for United, 2-0 down after those early goals by Inzaghi. Giggs swings in the cross, oh and someone from the stands has made his way onto the pitch, and he's headed it into the back of the net!! Extraordinary!"
Co-commentator Ron Atkinson: "That looks like a Sunderland FC tie he's wearing there John.."

Thom@s  Wink

piercey

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:57 am

1 less than Utd? Therefore I contend that you forgot about Utd's offense!

If it wasn't for Rooney's amazing goal in extra time, we'd be talking about a 2-2 game atm  Wink

coz
CHELSEA......
Chelsea is our name

Just beat Liverpool, please?

Quoting B78710 (Reply 18):
ronaldo's cup tied

censored 

Quoting Ferengi80 (Reply 22):
Manchester United don't have a hope. They'll go out in the second leg, and it will be a Liverpool vs AC Milan final, with Liverpool winning 3-2 in injury time.

NO! I refuse to lose to Liverpool AGAIN!  banghead 

GO MILAN  biggrin 

piercey in CLE  Sad
Well I believe it all is coming to an end. Oh well, I guess we are gonna pretend.

b78710

Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:46 am

FORZA MILANO!!!!
ALLEZ LEZ ROUGES!!!!

Rj111

Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:59 am

Quoting Thom@s (Reply 32):
John Motson commentating the return leg in Milano

Don't you mean Turin?  Wink

Quoting David_itl (Reply 9):
As it stands, Milan must be nervous knowing that they now HAVE to score to go through and so not rely on just defending during the 2nd leg to win on away goals[

With experienced heads like Maldini, Nesta and Seedorf in their team, Milan are probably about the last to get nervous.  Wink

David_itl

Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:08 am

Quoting RJ111 (Reply 35):
Milan are probably about the last to get nervous.

Well I would be nervous if the side that apparently needs some strikers is scoring goals like there is no tomorrow. Must be approaching 100 now in all competitions. Now if they had a centre forward, perhaps they'd have scored about 120 to 130 goals this season? Nervous..they'd better be!

Quoting Piercey (Reply 33):
If it wasn't for Rooney's amazing goal in extra time, we'd be talking about a 2-2 game atm

And it it wasn't for Evra taking out Heinze instead of Kaka, we'd be talking a 2-1 Utd win if we discount Rooney's 2nd goal or a 3-1 if we include it? Please get over the fact that the ball was put into the Milan net 1 more time than it was into the Utd net!!

Rj111

Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:24 am

Quoting David_itl (Reply 36):
Well I would be nervous if the side that apparently needs some strikers is scoring goals like there is no tomorrow

Man Utd's record away from home in Europe this season....

Pld WDL FA GD
5 .. 2 0 3 3 4 -1

So there's plenty to do.

WrenchBender

Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:53 am

As a Brummy and Blues fan I can only sing........

When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of the Storm there's a golden sky
And the sweet, silver song of a lark.
Walk on through the wind, walk on through the rain,
Though your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone.
You'll never walk alone.

LIVERPOOL

down   devil  's

WrenchBender
Silly Pilot, Tricks are for kids.......

b78710

Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:21 pm

Quoting WrenchBender (Reply 38):
As a Brummy and Blues fan I can only sing........

When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of the Storm there's a golden sky
And the sweet, silver song of a lark.
Walk on through the wind, walk on through the rain,
Though your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone.
You'll never walk alone.

LIVERPOOL

little reminder of the 2005 semi at anfield

thats it gallas, dry those eyes

CHRISBA777ER

Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:20 pm

One song
You've only got one song
You've only got one song!

We meanwhile - have many.  Smile

One man went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,
MEADOW !
One man and his dog,
SPOT !
Went to mow a meadow,
Two men went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,
MEADOW !
Two men, one man and his dog,
SPOT !
Went to mow a meadow,
Three men went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,
MEADOW !
Three men, two men, one man and his dog,
SPOT !
Went to mow a meadow,
Four men went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,
MEADOW !
Four men, three men, two men, one man and his dog,
SPOT !
Went to mow a meadow,
Five men went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,
MEADOW !
Five men, four men, three men, two men, one man and his dog,
SPOT !
Went to mow a meadow,
Six men went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,
MEADOW !
Six men, five men, four men, three men, two men,
one man and his dog,
SPOT !
Went to mow a meadow,
Seven men went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,
MEADOW !
Seven men, six men, five men, four men, three men,
two men, one man and his dog,
SPOT !
Went to mow a meadow,
Eight men went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,
MEADOW !
Eight men, seven men, six men, five men, four men,
three men, two men, one man and his dog,
SPOT !
Went to mow a meadow,
Nine men went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,
MEADOW !
Nine men, eight men, seven men, six men, five men,
four men, three men, two men, one man and his dog,
SPOT !
Went to mow a meadow,
Ten men went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,
MEADOW !
Ten men, nine men, eight men, seven men, six men,
five men, four men, three men, two men, one man and his dog,
SPOT !
Went to mow a meadow,

Chelsea!, Chelsea!

Who's that team they call the Chelsea
Who's that team we all adore
We're the boys in blue and white and we fight with all our might
And we're out to show the world the way to score
Bring on Tottenham or The Arsenal
Bring on Scousers by the score
Barcelona, Real Madrid, Tottenham are a load of y*** etc.

HELLO HELLO!!
WE ARE THE CHELSEA BOYS
WE ARE THE CHELSEA BOYS
AND IF YOU ARE A TOTTENHAM FAN SURRENDER OR YOU DIE
COS WE ALL FOLLOW THE CHELSEA
HELLO HELLO WE ARE THE CHELSEA BOYS WE ARE THE CHELSEA BOYS!!!
What do you mean you dont have any bourbon? Do you know how far it is to Houston? What kind of airline is this???

b78710

Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:21 pm

Quoting CHRISBA777ER (Reply 40):

All round the fields of anfield road
where one we watched the king kenny play
we had heighway on the wing
we had dreams and songs to sing
of the glory, round the fields of anfield road!

let me tell you the story of a poor boy
who was sent far away from his home
to fight for his king and his country, and also the old folks back home
so they put him in a highland division
sent him off to a far foreign land
where the flies swarm around in their thousands
and theres nothing to see but the sands
in the battle that started next morning
under teh arabian sun
i remember that poor scouser tommy
being shot by an old nazi gun
as he lay on the battlefield dying dying dying
with the blood hushing out of his head, of his head
as he lay on the battlefield dying dying dying
these were the last words he said
OHHHHHH i'm a liverpudlian from the spion kop
i like to sing i like to shout i go there quite a lot
we support the team in red a team that we all know
a team that we call LIVERPOOL and to glory we will go
we won the league, we won the cup, we been to europe too
we played the toffee's for a laugh n left em feeling blue!

Every other staurdays me half day off an its off to the match i go
i like to take a stroll along the anfield road, me n me old pal joe
we like to see the lasses with their red scarves on
we love to hear the kopites roar
but i dont have tell what we like the most
is when we see liverpool sco-ooree sco-oreeee

we must have won the league about a thousand times
uefa was a simple doooo
we played some exhibitions in the fa cup
we're the wembley wizards to
BUT when we won the european cup in rome
like we should have years before
we gathered round at anfield boys a hundred thousand strong
to welcome the boys back hoo-oomee ho-oome

Those were the days my friends,
we took the stretford end
we took the shed, the north bank highbury
EASY
we took the geordies to
we fought for liverpool
we are the kop
of liverpool fc

Shall i go on Chris?  Wink

CHRISBA777ER

Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:27 pm

You took the Shed?

LOL Jackanory mate and you know it. North Bank I can believe, but Shed? Stretford End? Dont think so sunshine.

Well known fact - The Kop wears trainers. Better for running.

Heard your boys giving it large yesterday about running us all over Fulham on Weds. "Run Chelsea!!!" apparently...

Fact is you mobbed up in Traf square, went to the Fulham Road slapped some scarfers outside the Tup, gave it large about coming on our manor and taking the piss, then went in a pub looking for Chelsea. We turned up outside and enquired - and none of your lot wanted to know. All wearing Liverpool tops under your Stone Island! LOL!!!! Had to be escorted to the game, asked to stay in afterwards and we came looking for you afterwards - few mouthy Scallies sounding off on the tube got a slapping - will see you next Tuesday.

You'll be dodging the piles of dog shit running away in Stanley Knife park as you normally do.

Mouthy slags - nothing more. *waves* Cheerio  Smile

[Edited 2007-04-27 13:34:48]

CHRISBA777ER

Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:38 pm

I feel a rousing rendition of "in your liverpool slums" coming on....  Wink

Thom@s

Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:43 pm

Jesus saves

...but Cantona scores on the rebound.

Thom@s

KaiGywer
Crew

Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:49 pm

Quoting Thom@s (Reply 30):
* Sitting in a pub watching a match between United and some other team (forgotten who they played now), and a bunch of kids came in and settled down not far behind me, so I overheard everything that was said. Most of the time they were just discussing various ways it would be suitable to torture and kill the opponent's players. (Kinda disturbing to discover how many ideas 8 year olds have when it comes to killing another person really)

Lots of kids in the pubs in your area?  Wink
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, an

Thom@s

Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:53 pm

Quoting KaiGywer (Reply 43):
Lots of kids in the pubs in your area?

Kids turn up in most cases with their parents (father) and just hang around apparently. It seems to be ok for kids to stay in the pub, cause I've never seen any of them denied entrance.

It can be a bit annoying when they go on and on in the background when I'm trying to watch the match... "Oh, that Ronaldo guy is gay, because I read that he wears mascara..."

Yeah sure

Thom@s

Banco

Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:56 pm

Quoting Thom@s (Reply 46):
"Oh, that Ronaldo guy is gay, because I read that he wears mascara..."

Introduced them to Alice Cooper.  Wink

b78710

Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:59 pm

Quoting CHRISBA777ER (Reply 42):

lol ok....i'm not gonna argue on that one!

i dnt go the game for that kind of stuff, so im not gonna pretend i know all there is to know about it!

Quoting Thom@s (Reply 46):
Ronaldo guy is gay

i'm happy to go along with that comment Big grin

Thom@s

Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:06 pm

Quoting Banco (Reply 47):
Introduced them to Alice Cooper.

Should be compulsory in primary school. Get them hooked on something proper before hip hop and pop music wins them over, that's what I say.  Wink

Quoting B78710 (Reply 48):
i'm happy to go along with that comment

Feminine, that's for damn sure. But I think he's straight. One of the commentators during the World Cup (presumably a member of the ronaldo fan club..) could inform during an exciting counter attack on the pitch, that "Ronaldo is in fact living with a woman well into her thirties, and they have a very serious relationship..."
That commentator should get a job in a teen magazine and leave the footie talk to the professionals...

Thom@s