ConcordeBoy
Topic Author

Sexy Mayor Gavin Newsom, Your Thoughts?

Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:59 am

I shall refrain from issuing my opinion at this point... though it's not as if everyone on this friggin' site doesn't know that I want him to pretend he's Titanic and treat me like an iceberg, by now. Big grin

Anyways, he's been voted as everything from America's most controversial politician... to its sexiest... to its most inept... and finally its bravest. The question's pretty self explanatory:
What do you think of Gavin Newsom?

What say you types?
Faire du ciel le plus bel endroit de la terre c'est impossible sans Concorde!

767Lover

RE: Sexy Mayor Gavin Newsom, Your Thoughts?

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:01 am

Icky.

Topic too short.

ConcordeBoy
Topic Author

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:02 am

Oh, and to that Jaysit skank:

...see Dor'thy, he's still (geekishly) cute even without "the Hair". I told you!  Silly

MaverickM11

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:02 am

We all know you want to sit on that. Move on.
E pur si muove -Galileo

Superfly

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:56 am

Quoting ConcordeBoy (Thread starter):
and finally its bravest.

Bravest?!?!?!  Wow!

Give me a break!
Gee, he must be soooooo brave to come out in favor of gay marriage when you're the mayor of San Francisco.  Yeah sure

It's so funny that people think Gavin Newsom is a liberal when he is not. He is in the back pocket of just about every out of town developer and large corporation who's best interest is not in the best interest of the people of San Francisco.

What in the hell was with his stunt he pulled a few months ago about having an affair and a drinking problem?
That was total B.S.!
Gavin Newsom is not interested in any women and he is hardly a drinker. This was just a ploy to make people think he's still heterosexual. His stunt was so poorly planned that he didn't even realize his 'lie' goes against the man code.
Sleeping with your best friend's wife is not cool , period!
Of course Gavin wouldn't know this because he isn't around hetero guys enough to know this. He's hobnobbing with hair stylist and interior decorators.
Then the drinking lie. Give me a break!
He is being an insult to hardcore drinkers like myself! Big grin
It takes one to know one and he ain't no drinker!
One glass of chardonnay is probably all he'll ever drink in one setting.
Why can't Gavin just come out of the closet?

I'd much rather have Tom Ammiano as mayor!
Bring back the Concorde

jaysit

Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:45 am

Its still the hair.

With the hair he has that sleazy bad-assed hot Billy Glide thing going on.

Without the uber gel, he looks like my ex. Cute, but psycho!
Atheism is Myth Understood.

ConcordeBoy
Topic Author

Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:53 am

Quoting Jaysit (Reply 5):
he has that sleazy bad-assed hot Billy Glide thing going on

...according to Kimberly, he could put Billy Glide to shame. Mmmmmm  Silly

TSS

Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:08 am

Anyone who is that scrupulously well-groomed and clean-cut is overcompensating for something really nasty.
Able to kill active threads stone dead with a single post!

Superfly

Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:11 am

ConcordeBoy:
Sometimes I feel bad talking negative about Gavin Newsom. I've met him several times and everytime was very, very, very nice to me and paid very special attention to me. It's as if he wanted to develop some sort of friendship with me.
Perhaps he has a thing for young Black guys. Too bad for him that I don't awing that way.
Bring back the Concorde

TurkishWings

Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:13 am

He is cute but he would look much better with shorter hair I think.. Or a change in the hair style....
Coffee - Tea or Me?

stlgph

Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:15 am

What do you think of Gavin

he's haught!

signed,

gavin
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

TedTAce

Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:08 am

I'd do him!!!

Signed,

AeroWesty

PS. Twice!!
This space intentionally left blank

jaysit

Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:12 am

Quoting ConcordeBoy (Reply 6):
he has that sleazy bad-assed hot Billy Glide thing going on

...according to Kimberly, he could put Billy Glide to shame. Mmmmmm

Yeah, but anything's big compared to that Trannie Kimberly's dick.  devil 

cfalk

Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:51 am

Quoting Superfly (Reply 4):
It's so funny that people think Gavin Newsom is a liberal when he is not. He is in the back pocket of just about every out of town developer and large corporation who's best interest is not in the best interest of the people of San Francisco.

Oh my, a corrupt liberal! What a surprise! Not!!!

Are you going to tell us that Ried, Feingold, Berger and Jefferson are not liberals?  Yeah sure
The only thing you should feel when shooting a terrorist: Recoil.

JAL777

Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:55 am

I ran into him at a bathroom at LAX (not what you think!!!). He was a complete douchebag and not really that good looking.

767Lover

Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:32 am

jaysit

Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:19 am

Quoting Cfalk (Reply 13):
Are you going to tell us that Ried, Feingold, Berger and Jefferson are not liberals?

Well, in your parallel universe anyone who doesn't worship Herr Pope or GWB is Charles Manson' love-child and a communist card carrying resident of Hades.

As for Thomas Jefferson, Father of the Constitution and connoiseur of fine wines and bootilicious cafe au lait women, yes, he was a liberal. Every horny, bacchanalian inch of him.

Smile  Smile

cfalk

Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:35 am

Quoting Jaysit (Reply 16):
Well, in your parallel universe anyone who doesn't worship Herr Pope or GWB is Charles Manson' love-child and a communist card carrying resident of Hades.

Yeah sure

Quoting Jaysit (Reply 16):
As for Thomas Jefferson, Father of the Constitution and connoiseur of fine wines and bootilicious cafe au lait women, yes, he was a liberal. Every horny, bacchanalian inch of him.

He may have been a liberal in the classical sense of the word, but not in the modern American definition. He vehomently defended states' rights and a strictly limited federal government. In the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions he wrote that the states had the right and duty to ignore and nullify any law or action by the federal government not specifically authorized by the constitution. That would include welfare, medicare, medicaid, and all other pet programs of the Democrats today. Jefferson was also the proponent of the idea of innaliable rights which are not granted by nor violatable by the government.

Sorry, but Jefferson today would either be a Republican or a Libertarian. Certainly not a Democrat.

Superfly

Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:42 am

Quoting Cfalk (Reply 10):
Are you going to tell us that Ried, Berger and Jefferson are not liberals?

Yep!
Reid is a moderate and a Mormon. He is hardly a liberal.
Are you talking about Sandy or Warren?
Feingold is liberal and a great man.
George Jefferson was a Republican.
Bring back the Concorde

Superfly

Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:47 am

Cfalk:
:o mistake on my part! Embarrassment

I thought you were talking about George Jefferson that had the dry cleaning chain in New York that had lifted himself up from his bootstraps.

I didn't realize you were talking about that rapist Thomas Jefferson.
Yes you are correct, Jefferson today would either be a Republican or a Libertarian. Certainly not a Democrat.

Anyhow, lets not take away from ConcordeBoy's lust for my mayor.  rotfl 
Bring back the Concorde

jaysit

Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:48 am

Quoting Cfalk (Reply 17):
Sorry, but Jefferson today would either be a Republican or a Libertarian. Certainly not a Democrat.

Yes, George Jefferson would be a Republican.

But Weezeee would have whooped his ass and made him vote Democrat.

Or at least kept her sweet nether areas off limits until he recanted his evil ways.

jaysit

Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:53 am

Quoting Superfly (Reply 16):
I didn't realize you were talking about that rapist Thomas Jefferson.
Yes you are correct, Jefferson today would either be a Republican or a Libertarian. Certainly not a Democrat.

ROFL!!!!!!!

You have a point there. When it came to luscious caramel colored women, Jefferson was right up there with good ol' Strom Thurmond. Screw em in bed, then screw em in the legislature.

But you know something, i f Beyonce were around then, Sally Hemmings wouldn't have stood a chance. And home girl would have made sure that Thomas gave all hot black women the right to vote.

I don' t know if that would make him a Republican or a Democrat. Probably neither.

Oh, and btw, if Cfalk is referring to that nasty Jefferson creature who got nabbed with all that dough in his mini-bar, that guy sure as hell wasn't a liberal. He was anti-gay, a misogynist to the core, and could play the hate game just as well as any other Southern Baptist clergyman anywhere. The guy was a black Tom Delay without the smarts.

[Edited 2007-04-27 04:56:54]

cfalk

Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:22 pm

Quoting Jaysit (Reply 21):
Oh, and btw, if Cfalk is referring to that nasty Jefferson creature who got nabbed with all that dough in his mini-bar

Yep, my bad. I talked about 2 Jeffersons in the same thread without mentioning their first names.

Quoting Superfly (Reply 18):
Reid is a moderate and a Mormon. He is hardly a liberal.

Like hell. He is pro-government spending, anti-taxcut, pro-gay marriage, anti-Iraq, and pro-abortion. In the past couple of years he has shown himself to be partisan to the core. To Ried, anything that Bush does or wants must be opposed on principle.

Also, making sure of his Democratic credentials, he has made millions in innappropriate deals, and stands to make a lot more from his Laughlin, Nevada, bridge project when it is completed.

Are you talking about Sandy or Warren?

Sandy, of course, the one caught having destroyed hundreds of top secret documents related to Clinton-era antiterrorism efforts, in a clear effort to ensure they did not fall into the hands of the 9/11 Commision. Unfortunately, we will never know what the destroyed documents said.

Feingold is liberal and a great man.

We are talking about Dianne Feinstein (sorry - I misspelled). The one who has funnelled hundreds of millions of dollars of government contracts to her husband.

Who's George Jefferson? William Jefferson - the one caught with $90,000 in "frozen assets".

jaysit

Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:40 pm

Quoting Cfalk (Reply 22):

Who's George Jefferson? William Jefferson - the one caught with $90,000 in "frozen assets".

Oh my! You don't know George Jefferson? Someone take away this man's US passport and his GOP card.

George Jefferson is only the greatest Republican who ever lived. He moved on up, to the East Side, to a deluxe apartment in the sky-y-y-y--yy--y-- . . . .

And he finally got a piece of the pie!

Don't they teach you anything in GOP camp?

As for that mangy Congressman Jefferson creature, he aint no librrrrul. That man can hate them queers with just as much passion as any Bible belter. He aint no Republican either. No Republican is so dumb as to stash his ill-begotten cash in the fridge

jaysit

Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:58 pm

Like hell. He is pro-government spending, anti-taxcut, pro-gay marriage, anti-Iraq, and pro-abortion.

Actually Reid is neither pro-gay marriage, nor pro-choice. In fact, his pro-life position is what got him his big Kahuna title in the Senate. Dems wanted someone pro-life to rope in the anti-abortion crowd.

He also voted YES on prohibiting same-sex marriage in September 1996. Has publicly stated that he believes marriage is that sacred right between Britney Spears and Kevin Federline, or Newt Gingrich and the cancer addled wife he cheated on.

NARAL gives him a 20% rating on the abortion issue.

Oh, and you must really love him now. He also supports an anti-flag desecration amendment.

You REALLY need to learn the facts before you prattle on. Facts are those annoying little things that seem to get many a Republican (case in point, GWB) into hot water.

Smile

ConcordeBoy
Topic Author

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:00 pm

Quoting Superfly (Reply 8):
I've met him several times and everytime was very, very, very nice to me

...you just loveeee rubbin' that in, don't ya a-hole!  Sad  cry 

jaysit

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:05 pm

Quoting ConcordeBoy (Reply 22):
Quoting Superfly (Reply 8):
I've met him several times and everytime was very, very, very nice to me

...you just loveeee rubbin' that in, don't ya a-hole!

I hate to break it to you, but I met him too.

My firm is HQ'd in SF, and of course, some of the bigwigs had a big ol' fundraiser for him. And, of course, I, Jaysit, the skank, went.

And, yes, it is the hair. But he's hot. And has skin like buttah. I bet that ass is like two globes of white marble  Smile

Superfly

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:44 pm

Quoting Jaysit (Reply 26):
My firm is HQ'd in SF,

And a very beautiful office!  yes 
One of the most awesome views. That office is decked out!

ConcordeBoy:
HaHa, funny!  Silly
Well please send me your hottie MILF Senator Mary Landrieu.  rotfl 

Sorry Charlie, how can you claim to be a Republican and not know who George Jefferson is?  Wow!

We are talking about Dianne Feinstein (sorry - I misspelled).

Diane Feinstein is considered conservative in this town also. Just about every local candidate/issue she endorses ends up losing because she is in the same bed with Newsom/Shawrzeneggar.

anti-Iraq

Not sure if he is "anti-Iraq". I know I am pro-Iraq but oppose the war in Iraq.  wave 

Thanks for the laughs!  Silly
Bring back the Concorde

cfalk

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:52 pm

Actually Reid is neither pro-gay marriage, nor pro-choice. In fact, his pro-life position is what got him his big Kahuna title in the Senate. Dems wanted someone pro-life to rope in the anti-abortion crowd.

Then explain his comments this month when the SC upheld a ban on partial birth abortions.

He also voted YES on prohibiting same-sex marriage in September 1996. Has publicly stated that he believes marriage is that sacred right between Britney Spears and Kevin Federline, or Newt Gingrich and the cancer addled wife he cheated on.

Then explain his vote against the Federal Marriage Amendment last year.

It seems he has no values of his own. He's simply against whatever Bush is for, on principle.

jaysit

Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:21 pm

Quoting Cfalk (Reply 28):
Then explain his vote against the Federal Marriage Amendment last year.

Like many of your precious Republicans he voted against the FMA because like most Americans who may be against "gay marriage" per se (which sadly includes bothDemocrat and Republican Senators) he does not believe in violating the US Constitution with some garbage trotted out by GWB to appease his rabid Christian fundie minions. The 1996 DOMA vote was quite enough, thank you.

It may be hard for you to understand that fundamental concept that most Americans get, but its hardly surprising.

Nothing less than deriving some vicarious pleasure at the thought of some 75-year old gay Bostonian being denied those "legal incidents" of marriage like being at his partner's hospital bed site is good enough.

Incidentally, GWB trotted out that FMA garbage knowing fully well that it wouldn't pass in the Senate, but at least it duped his flagging supporters for awhile that he could wreck the Constitution on their behalf.

Then explain his comments this month when the SC upheld a ban on partial birth abortions.

Knee-jerk reaction or a bad anti-Alito attempt , or just plain old political opportunism. Or the unfortunate fact that Harry Reid is not the brightest light on the tree (I used to think that Pelosi was a numbskull but she's way smarter than ol' Harry). But given his numerous votes against partial birth abortions, and his lousy voting record overall on a woman's right to choose, only you would find a daft off the cuff comment trumping years of his anti-abortion stance.

You really should expand your reading material beyond fundie blogs.

It seems he has no values of his own. He's simply against whatever Bush is for, on principle.

You must mean the majority of Americans as well, then. You know, that majority who didn't want the Constitution violated to write in an anti-gay amendment, or the majority who want a rapid end to the US presence in Iraq. Gosh, what an unprincipled lot we all are.

Aren't you happy that you're in lovely Switzerland?

Braybuddy

Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:35 pm

He's cute, but CUT THE HAIR!!! He's the sort of guy to grow on you, I suppose, but I'd like to see a pic of him ten years ago. You know, he even has a sort of Aussie look off him.

Doona

Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:00 pm

I want him to pretend he's Titanic and treat me like an iceberg, by now.

What, that he'd try his best to get away from you? Then failing to do so, resulting in a huge disaster? Okay, to each his own, I guess...  duck 

Cheers
Mats
Sure, we're concerned for our lives. Just not as concerned as saving 9 bucks on a roundtrip to Ft. Myers.

Superfly

Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:37 pm

Quoting Braybuddy (Reply 30):
He's the sort of guy to grow on you

...or give you something that will grow on you.  Silly

Quoting Braybuddy (Reply 30):
I'd like to see a pic of him ten years ago.

Back when he was kicking out 80 year old seniors out on to the streets so he could raise the rent and line his pockets even more.

Quoting Doona (Reply 31):
What, that he'd try his best to get away from you? Then failing to do so, resulting in a huge disaster?

rotfl 
Bring back the Concorde

ConcordeBoy
Topic Author

Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:02 pm

Quoting Jaysit (Reply 23):
And, of course, I, Jaysit, the skank, went.
And, yes, it is the hair. But he's hot. And has skin like buttah.

Yer mean  Sad

Quoting Doona (Reply 28):
What, that he'd try his best to get away from you? Then failing to do so, resulting in a huge disaster?

Who cares? ...long as he rams into it, then goes down, I don't give a damn as to how he approaches  Wink

FOMEA

Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:35 pm

Quoting ConcordeBoy (Reply 33):
long as he rams into it, then goes down,

What if he doesn't meet your size requirements ?  Wink

Regards
F-OMEA.
On the internet you can be anything you want..its strange so many choose to be Stupid.

MaverickM11

Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:45 pm

Quoting FOMEA (Reply 31):
What if he doesn't meet your size requirements ?

Excellent question. What then?
E pur si muove -Galileo

ConcordeBoy
Topic Author

Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:51 pm

Quoting FOMEA (Reply 34):
What if he doesn't meet your size requirements ?

...same thing that happens to the rest of 'em:

AIR757200

Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:29 am

ConcordeBoy:

The obsession needs to stop!  Wink

53Sqdn

Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:36 am

There's something queer about this thread. It seems very hard (although I can't get a grasp of any members input (or output)) He's a fella(tio) (thankfully I'm omnipotent). Then, just when 'me brain' is about about to explode.....

Poof I'm outta this thread.

Over to you Everard (if you know, you'll know) Thank you Larry. BTW 'Shut that door!'

Tarra1

N1120A

Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:08 am

anti-Iraq

Any economic liberal would be anti-Iraq. It is big government spending at its worst.

pro-gay marriage

No he isn't, but a libertarian would be

pro-abortion

No he isn't, but a libertarian would be.

anti-taxcut

If you are going to be spending money, you need to collect taxes. Even Alan Greenspan admits to that.

pro-government spending,

You support George W. Bush, who spends more than Paris Hilton on crystal at the Beverly Center, and say that with a straight face?
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

parisien

Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:29 am

gee, too much teeth I think...

ConcordeBoy
Topic Author

Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:57 am

Quoting N1120A (Reply 36):
Any economic liberal would be anti-Iraq. It is big government spending at its worst.

....as would all Economic Conservatives, citing the followup example you used here cher.

N1120A

Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:17 am

Quoting ConcordeBoy (Reply 41):
....as would all Economic Conservatives

An economic conservative is an economic liberal  Wink
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

LASoctoberB6

Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:57 am

Cute, but psycho!

good way to put it!

Quoting TurkishWings (Reply 9):
Or a change in the hair style....

that could really work...

Quoting 767Lover (Reply 15):

is that Chi Chi LaRue?
[NOT IN SERVICE] {WEStJet}

ConcordeBoy
Topic Author

Sun May 06, 2007 8:32 am

Quoting N1120A (Reply 42):
An economic conservative is an economic liberal

...I want what you're smokin'.

Doona

Sun May 06, 2007 5:02 pm

Quoting ConcordeBoy (Reply 44):
...I want what you're smokin'.

It's true. But it's liberal in the actual sense of the word, not the American version where liberal means lefty.

Cheers
Mats
Sure, we're concerned for our lives. Just not as concerned as saving 9 bucks on a roundtrip to Ft. Myers.