Slovacek747
Topic Author

An Iraq/Clinton Joke

Thu May 10, 2007 1:24 am

Dear Fellow Anetters,

Chelsea Clinton went over to Iraq to talk with our troops and ask them some questions. During her interaction with the troops, she asked what they were most scared of over there. Their response---The thing we are most scared of is Osama, Obama and Yo Mamma.

Slovacek747

airfoilsguy

RE: An Iraq/Clinton Joke

Thu May 10, 2007 1:39 am

Big version: Width: 410 Height: 399 File size: 24kb
It's not a near miss it's a near hit!!

ORFflyer

Thu May 10, 2007 2:03 am

Quoting Slovacek747 (Thread starter):

rotf   rotf   rotf   rotf   rotf 

halls120

Thu May 10, 2007 2:51 am

Dear Fellow Anetters,

Chelsea Clinton went over to Iraq to talk with our troops and ask them some questions. During her interaction with the troops, she asked what they were most scared of over there. Their response---The thing we are most scared of is Osama, Obama and Yo Mamma.

OK, since someone started this, I'll add a contribution. Apologies in advance if you've already heard it.

A U.S. Marine squad was marching north of Fallujah when they came upon an Iraqi terrorist, badly injured and unconscious.

On the opposite side of the road was a U.S. Marine in a similar, but less serious state.

The Marine was conscious and alert and first aid was given to both men.

The squad leader asked the injured Marine what had happened. The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent. We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road."

"I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein is a miserable, lowlife scumbag, and he yelled back that Ted Kennedy is a good-for-nothing, fat, left wing liberal democrat drunk."

"So I said that Osama Bin Laden dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian! He retaliated by yelling, "Oh yeah? Well, so does Hillary Clinton!"

"And, there we were.... in the middle of the road, shaking hands, when a truck hit us"
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." Mark Twain, a Biography

WrenchBender

Thu May 10, 2007 3:00 am

Not that funny, Yo Momma jokes are so early eighties

Quoting Halls120 (Reply 3):
A U.S. Marine squad was marching north of Fallujah when they came upon an Iraqi terrorist, badly injured and unconscious.

On the opposite side of the road was a U.S. Marine in a similar, but less serious state.

The Marine was conscious and alert and first aid was given to both men.

The squad leader asked the injured Marine what had happened. The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent. We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road."

"I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein is a miserable, lowlife scumbag, and he yelled back that Ted Kennedy is a good-for-nothing, fat, left wing liberal democrat drunk."

"So I said that Osama Bin Laden dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian! He retaliated by yelling, "Oh yeah? Well, so does Hillary Clinton!"

"And, there we were.... in the middle of the road, shaking hands, when a truck hit us"

Now Thats Funny

WrenchBender
Silly Pilot, Tricks are for kids.......

Slovacek747
Topic Author

Thu May 10, 2007 8:24 am

Yo wiseguy.. its not really a "Yo Mamma" joke.... It doesn't start out by saying Yo mamma is so fat.........

Slovacek747

airfoilsguy

Thu May 10, 2007 9:32 am

Quoting Slovacek747 (Reply 5):
Yo mamma is so fat.........

Big version: Width: 161 Height: 124 File size: 21kb
It's not a near miss it's a near hit!!

baroque

Thu May 10, 2007 8:41 pm

OK, since someone started this, I'll add a contribution. Apologies in advance if you've already heard it.

I would have thought it close to impossible that a really funny joke would emerge from Iraq, happy to be proved totally wrong!!

don81603

Thu May 10, 2007 9:08 pm

According to Robin Williams, when the Iraqis learned they were to be bombed to the stone age, they all exclaimed "WOOHOO Upgrade!"
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

aloges

Thu May 10, 2007 9:14 pm

thumbsdown 

thumbsup   Silly  ouch 

Quoting Don81603 (Reply 8):
According to Robin Williams, when the Iraqis learned they were to be bombed to the stone age, they all exclaimed "WOOHOO Upgrade!"

thumbsup   Silly  ouch  again
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

baroque

Thu May 10, 2007 9:19 pm

Quoting Aloges (Reply 9):
Aloges

Fair summary Aloges. Difficult to better.  thumbsup 

don81603

Fri May 11, 2007 10:03 am

How many Iraqis does it take to launch a SCUD?

3: 1 to load, 1 to launch, and 1 to watch CNN to see where it landed.
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.