Thom@s
Topic Author

Jose Mourinho Arrested In London.

Wed May 16, 2007 4:43 pm

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho was attending an award show for the club last evening, when he received a phone call and suddenly left the building at around 8:30PM.

Because while he was there, the police with a representative from the animal health (or something) had turned up at his wife's door to collect the family Yorkshire terrier, and put it in quarantine. Apparently the police had reason to believe that the dog had been abroad and then returned back to Britain without being given necessary shots to prevent the possibilities of any deceases from spreading.

So when Mourinho received the call from his wife, he rushed from the ceremony, pushed away autograph-hunters, and got a taxi to his house. When he arrived, he was very temperamental, and in the confrontations that followed, the dog the police were after managed to run away (allegedly). The Police placed Mourinho under arrest for interfering in the Police work, and brought him down to the police station. After a thorough warning, he was released again.

So far, no sign from the escaped dog though...

Source: www.vg.no

Thom@s
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"

LTU932

RE: Jose Mourinho Arrested In London.

Thu May 17, 2007 3:09 am

Damn. I was hoping Mourinho would at least get 48 hours in the slammer. Big grin

Kreze

RE: Jose Mourinho Arrested In London.

Thu May 17, 2007 3:28 am

Looks like he's having a bad month.

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 1):

So was I hehe, I dont like him much to be honest.
The little things. There's nothing bigger, is there?