f.pier

I Invented The New Frontier Reality Show!

Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:50 am

After any kind of people looking for celebrity, (and people having a new kidney) I invented the new frontier reality show:

PUNTIUS PILATE

USA, Texas, 10 dead walking men accept to partecipate the reality show. TV enters the prison and shows the world their daily life. Every week people from home can choose one of them to be executed, live on TV!!
At the end, the man who survived will be released!!!

What do you think!!!

I sincerely (and sadly) think that paople would not be surprised to see a show like this.......

DrDeke

RE: I Invented The New Frontier Reality Show!

Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:31 am

We're big into spectacle here no doubt, but I think this might be over the top even for an American audience  bouncy .

DrDeke
If you don't want it known, don't say it on a phone.

dsmflyer

Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:40 am

Not sure many people would be into releasing a death row inmate in the name of reality television. This does sound like something FOX would come up with though.

IFEMaster

Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:43 am

Can we have Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul (drunk as usual), and Simon Cowell sat behind a magistrates bench, dolling out pointless and meaningless comments on their crimes, with Ryan Smugcrest interjecting his own brand of prison anecdotes and humour between executions?
Delivering Anecdotes of Dubious Relevance Since 1978

PAHS200

Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:26 am

Quoting F.pier (Thread starter):
USA, Texas, 10 dead walking men accept to partecipate the reality show. TV enters the prison and shows the world their daily life. Every week people from home can choose one of them to be executed, live on TV!!
At the end, the man who survived will be released!!!

laughing 

What about we get 10 Postwhores from A.net and every week we vote and the one with the most votes gets banned for life and the one that survives gets some kind of gift.

michael

graphic

Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:30 am

Quoting IFEMaster (Reply 3):
Can we have Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul (drunk as usual), and Simon Cowell sat behind a magistrates bench, dolling out pointless and meaningless comments on their crimes, with Ryan Smugcrest interjecting his own brand of prison anecdotes and humour between executions?

You can have the three judges, but Seacrest will be busy "dropping the soap."
Demand Media fails at life

f.pier

Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:23 am

News!!! I've just added a new idea!!!

Who is the fortunate person allowed to push the botton which activates the chair?

A fortunate TV viewer who voted for that man!!!!!!

MCOflyer

Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:34 am

Get a patent for it or copyright.

Hunter
Never be afraid to stand up for who you are.