It has been brought to management's attention that some
individuals throughout the company have been using foul language during
the course of normal conversation with their co-workers. Due to
complaints received from some employees who may be easily offended, this
type of language will no longer be tolerated.
We do, however, realize the critical importance of being able to
accurately express your feelings when communicating with co-workers.
Therefore, a list of 18 New and Innovative "TRY SAYING" phrases have
been provided so that proper exchange of ideas and information can
continue in an effective manner.
1) TRY SAYING: I think you could use more training.
: You don't know what the f___ you're doing.
2) TRY SAYING: She's an aggressive go-getter.
: She's a f___ing bit__.
3) TRY SAYING: Perhaps I can work late.
: And when the f___ do you expect me to do this?
4) TRY SAYING: I'm certain that isn't feasible.
: No f___ing way.
5) TRY SAYING: Really?
: You've got to be sh___ing me!
6) TRY SAYING: Perhaps you should check with...
: Tell someone who gives a sh__.
7) TRY SAYING: I wasn't involved in the project.
: It's not my f___ing problem.
8) TRY SAYING: That's interesting.
: What the f___?
9) TRY SAYING: I'm not sure this can be implemented.
: This sh__ won't work.
10) TRY SAYING: I'll try to schedule that.
: Why the f___ didn't you tell me sooner?
11) TRY SAYING: He's not familiar with the issues.
: He's got his head up his a__.
12) TRY SAYING: Excuse me, sir?
: Eat sh__ and die.
13) TRY SAYING: So you weren't happy with it?
: Kiss my a__.
14) TRY SAYING: I'm a bit overloaded at the moment.
: F__ it, I'm on salary.
15) TRY SAYING: I don't think you understand.
: Shove it up your a__.
16) TRY SAYING: I love a challenge.
: This f___ing job sucks.
17) TRY SAYING: You want me to take care of that?
: Who the f___ died and made you boss?
18) TRY SAYING: He's somewhat insensitive.
: He's a pr_ck.