Kieron747
Topic Author

So How Faithful Are You?

Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:58 am

For those of you have regularly read the threads you'll perhaps know that I'm soon to be a Dad. However it hasn't stopped me noticing the hot women in London.

Think of the hottest women in your mind, and I guarantee you'll see a hotter woman in London.

I have a problem, that even though I love my girlfriend so much, I can't help but notice these ladies.

To take a video of them with my mobile phone camera would criminal.

So I'll give you this. I saw a SIMILAR event tonight.

I was at a pub on The Tottenham Court Road. 50 metres from the SpearmintRhino club.

I saw something very close to this, thats why I remembered it and posted it.

Enjoy.

And for those of you that live in Nebraska. Sucks to be you. and Not Safe For Work.

Kieron747
Airliners.Net - The Jam Rag Of The Web.

virgin744

RE: So How Faithful Are You?

Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:02 pm

Kieron,
I'm confused here, are you saying you saw something similar to this IN the pub? Or are you saying that you went to Spearmint Rhino & saw it?

One thing I would agree with is that I've not seen another place on the same scale as London where a lot of the women are very pretty (but then again I haven't been to Russia and they say lots of women there look like supermodels). That being said as long as you both agree that looking is one thing and touching is completely another - then you're alright.

Fidelity is completely unrelated though as it could happen to you in your place of work, at a party and not necessarily with the prettiest of women. I once had the unfortunate experience of working with one of the most pathetic individuals in my life who shamelessly admitted to all our department that he shagged a woman sooo ugly that he told us he was physically sick the next morning when he saw her in his bed, he actually vomited!

Beer Goggles, he called it - what a complete and utter tosser he was.

Aaron747

Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:42 pm

Evidently I'm quite faithful as I've managed to keep my hands off a painfully cute coworker of mine despite a year of acknowledged mutual attraction. I'm a new daddy of ten months and she's three months from her wedding day...but I don't know if it'll hold out. Sometimes these things are just beyond powerful...
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

HAWK21M

Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:17 pm

It depends whats your defination of Faithfull is.

Out here it means mutual trust that one partner has that the other will not do something to harm the relationship.Looking/Admiring is not crossing the Boundries,however going beyond that is.

Especially if your partner trusts you why destroy that trust.Most people may not have beautiful looks but have a beautiful hearts & that stays forever while the look is limited.

regds
MEL
I may not win often, but I damn well never lose!!! ;)

bill142

Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:41 pm

In my opinion, looking, but not touching, doesn't count as being unfaithful. It's human nature to notice an attractive person. No doubt your partner is doing the same

Doona

Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:09 pm

Quoting Kieron747 (Thread starter):
Think of the hottest women in your mind, and I guarantee you'll see a hotter woman in London.

Talk about lack of perspective... since when where any British women at the top of the "hot"-scale?  duck 

Cheers
Mats
Sure, we're concerned for our lives. Just not as concerned as saving 9 bucks on a roundtrip to Ft. Myers.

LHMark

Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:18 pm

I'll be extremely faithful, if I ever get the chance.

Signed,
99% of A.net
"Sympathy is something that shouldn't be bestowed on the Yankees. Apparently it angers them." - Bob Feller

srbmod

Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 pm

Quoting LHMARK (Reply 6):

Signed,
99% of A.net

I'm extremely faithful because I know no other women will have me.

Signed,

LHMARK and KROC

duck 

ConcordeBoy

Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:01 pm

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 2):
but I don't know if it'll hold out.

...when you stop to actually think about it, what kind of feeble-minded statement is that?
Faire du ciel le plus bel endroit de la terre c'est impossible sans Concorde!

TSS

Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:20 pm

I'm a new daddy of ten months and she's three months from her wedding day...but I don't know if it'll hold out.

Dude, you are so in line for "last fling before the wedding" status!  highfive 

Quoting Doona (Reply 5):
Talk about lack of perspective... since when were any British women at the top of the "hot"-scale?

I was wondering the same thing myself.  scratchchin 
Able to kill active threads stone dead with a single post!

Aaron747

Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:54 pm

Quoting ConcordeBoy (Reply 8):
...when you stop to actually think about it, what kind of feeble-minded statement is that?

on my better days, I would agree with you. On the not so good ones, I'm thinking like a bastard...
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

Duff44

Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:34 am

I have a problem, that even though I love my girlfriend so much, I can't help but notice these ladies.

Noticing isn't being unfaithful. If a girl walks past you with her jugs hanging out of her shirt and a skirt that classifies as a belt, you're going to notice. No crime in that.

Even if you stare like a fool, it's not being unfaithful... but it's rude especially if your girl is there.

If you start trying to get 'game' on top of that, it's over the line.
I'll rassle ya for a bowl of bacon!

stlgph

Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:59 am

And for those of you that live in Nebraska. Sucks to be you

What the hell does that mean?
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

airkas1
Crew

Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:35 am

That song sucks...!
Airliners.net Crew - Photo Screener

Emirates773ER

Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:14 am

I'm a new daddy of ten months and she's three months from her wedding day...but I don't know if it'll hold out. Sometimes these things are just beyond powerful...

Nothing is beyond powerfull..... Its all about having control on yourself.
The Truth is Out There ---- Face It!!!!!

stlgph

Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:30 am

Go for it! Have a blast. Tell us all about it.

saxdiva

Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:42 am

Quoting STLGph (Reply 15):
Go for it! Have a blast. Tell us all about it.

Absolutely! And also be sure to let us know how much fun long-distance fatherhood is.

stlgph

Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:48 am

Quoting Saxdiva (Reply 16):
Absolutely! And also be sure to let us know how much fun long-distance fatherhood is.

Imagine the trip reports!

n710ps

Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:51 am

I recently dumped a girlfriend that worked for the carrier that owns my airline and I am called nuts all the time but I realized I could not be in another relationship now because we went to San Juan on vacation and it took ever last bit of energy to keep from going back out when she went to sleep. I know for this I am not meant to get married etc etc...
There is plenty of room for Gods animals, right next to the mashed potatoes!

n710ps

Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:12 am

I am also now having a great time out there. I am not ment to be tied down like I used to be when I was together with a girl for 2.5 years. I gave it up though for RJ's. Refer to this thread and see. This lady was the only girl that I ever dated and did not think to hide my snake in anotheras fox hole. You Know Your An Aviation Fan When... (by JAGflyer Jul 10 2007 in Aviation Polls & Prefs)

ConcordeBoy

Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:01 am

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 10):
On the not so good ones, I'm thinking like a bastard

...nah, probably just like a selfish little boy who wants to have it cake, eat it to, then justify it all with the trite "it'd disrupt my son/daughter's life too much to divorce/separate" excuse; while conveniently forgetting the apparent alternative option.
Faire du ciel le plus bel endroit de la terre c'est impossible sans Concorde!

VonRichtofen

Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:25 am

Not quite... There's definately some hot women in London, but the ratio of hot vs non-hot is higher in Japan (by far), Scandinavia and Finland.

Kris

kmh1956

Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:55 am

Looking isn't cheating. Looking means you ain't dead yet. I look all the time: did when I was married, did while I was dating. I flirt, too. But that's where it stopped: looking and flirting. It's healthy.However, I have NEVER been unfaithful in my life.
'Somebody tell me why I'm on my own if there's a soulmate for everyone' :Natasha Bedingfield

Zone1

Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:15 pm

Evidently I'm quite faithful as I've managed to keep my hands off a painfully cute coworker of mine despite a year of acknowledged mutual attraction. I'm a new daddy of ten months and she's three months from her wedding day...but I don't know if it'll hold out. Sometimes these things are just beyond powerful...

Well, if you really want to eliminate the temptation, you can always ask for a transfer I guess. When she gets married is she going to continue to work? Is she Japanese because I read somewhere that most Japanese women don't.
/// U N I T E D

LAXspotter

Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:21 pm

Quoting LHMARK (Reply 6):

Signed,
99% of A.net

Well said, it applies well to me.
"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel" Samuel Johnson

flyingbabydoc

Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:27 pm

After 20 years of finding each other and leaving each other I have been married to my wife for 3 years now. There is no woman in the world that would make me even consider cheating on her. She is the best that has ever happened to me, and for me no woman would even come close, let alone compare to her. In all aspects. So for me fidelity is not an obligation, but rather a natural state of mind.

Quoting Emirates773er (Reply 14):
.. Its all about having control on yourself.

Absolutely. If you are happy in a relationship, you don't even have to control yourself - I don't think anything really appeals to you.

Quoting Saxdiva (Reply 16):

Right on! A few of my friends have taken that road. They are miserable now. And, in my opinion, quite well-deservedly.

Alex
Marriage is the art of turning a lover into a relative

n710ps

Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:40 pm

For as much as I work, I just cannot do it. Not only that but every time I go to Punta Cana or San Juan or Rio and I look around I thank god I am single and am rewarded as so. I will not cheat and I know I cannot be good so I choose to stay away from relationships.

CupraIbiza

Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:58 pm

Quoting Doona (Reply 5):

Talk about lack of perspective... since when where any British women at the top of the "hot"-scale?

Thats because the hot women in question aren't British. They just happen to be in London. Most likely Russian / Eastern European.
Everyday is a gift…… but why does it have to be a pair of socks?

panam330

Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:25 am

Quoting N710PS (Reply 26):
I look around I thank god I am single and am rewarded as so. I will not cheat and I know I cannot be good so I choose to stay away from relationships.

While nice to know you're avoiding the hurt you could cause another, you also seem to have very little self-control, and that's not very admirable at all. No offense.

As for me, I've always been a faithful one. Do I look? Who doesn't. But anything beyond that would suggest I have other intentions. I've been with my partner for just shy of 9 months now, and I'm so head-over-heels that I couldn't even think about cheating. As others have said above, fidelity for me isn't an obligation- it's a state of mind.

kmh1956

Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:43 am

Quoting Panam330 (Reply 28):
Do I look? Who doesn't.

See my previous reply (22)....

Quoting Kmh1956 (Reply 22):
Looking means you ain't dead yet.
'Somebody tell me why I'm on my own if there's a soulmate for everyone' :Natasha Bedingfield

misbeehavin

Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:47 am

noticing

It don't matter where you work up your appetite. So long as you go home to dinner.  Smile

tu204

Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:03 pm

My girlfriend's sister got me drunk and hit on me (made out with me or something like that) on two or three occasions, but as that is not my fault (due to myself being VERY drunk) I would still consider myself to be faithfull.
I do not dream about movie stars, they must dream about me for I am real and they are not. - Alexander Popov

HAWK21M

Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:19 pm

Quoting Tu204 (Reply 31):
but as that is not my fault (due to myself being VERY drunk) I would still consider myself to be faithfull.

Blame the vodka  Smile

regds
MEL

Femme

Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:43 pm

Quoting HAWK21M (Reply 3):
Out here it means mutual trust that one partner has that the other will not do something to harm the relationship.Looking/Admiring is not crossing the Boundaries,however going beyond that is.

Especially if your partner trusts you why destroy that trust.Most people may not have beautiful looks but have a beautiful hearts & that stays forever while the look is limited.

So true. I am 100% faithful and the rewards are endless...for me and him.

Claire
Women don't have hot flushes, they have Power Surges....

yooyoo

Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:04 pm

Just have a key party and be done with it!

Wink
I am so smart, i am so smart... S-M-R-T... i mean S-M-A-R-T

kmh1956

Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:02 pm

but as that is not my fault (due to myself being VERY drunk) I would still consider myself to be faithfull

I wouldn't. If you know that drinking is going to cause you to behave this way, then yeah...it's your fault....and no, you weren't faithful.

TSS

Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:16 pm

I've been with my partner for just shy of 9 months now, and I'm so head-over-heels that I couldn't even think about cheating.

Nine months? Give that man one white chip!  rotfl 
Able to kill active threads stone dead with a single post!

MCOflyer

Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:23 pm

I am faithful for everything and everyone in my life. Right now I'm getting to know a girl who lives out of state and am very faithful about that as something tells me things might work out. Also, as I believe in the Jesus, I know as long I take care of myself, he will do the rest.

Hunter
Never be afraid to stand up for who you are.

miamiair

Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:24 pm

Quoting VonRichtofen (Reply 21):
There's definately some hot women in London, but the ratio of hot vs non-hot is higher in Japan (by far), Scandinavia and Finland

and I guarantee you'll see a hotter woman in London

You have never been to Colombia. Wherever you go, you will see them in droves. Go to Cali (Colombia) and you will eat your words...
Molon Labe - Proud member of SMASH

tu204

Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:26 pm

Quoting HAWK21M (Reply 32):
Blame the vodka

Well I did catch her pouring some vodka into my beer! I avoid her now.
I do not dream about movie stars, they must dream about me for I am real and they are not. - Alexander Popov

HAWK21M

Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:12 am

Quoting Tu204 (Reply 39):
Well I did catch her pouring some vodka into my beer! I avoid her now.

What about the vodka.

It helps that your partner is a good friend too.
regds
MEL

EA CO AS

Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:32 am

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 10):
Quoting ConcordeBoy (Reply 8):

on my better days, I would agree with you. On the not so good ones, I'm thinking like a bastard...

Well to paraphrase Rene Descartes, "You think, therefore you are."  Wink

My girlfriend's sister got me drunk and hit on me (made out with me or something like that) on two or three occasions, but as that is not my fault (due to myself being VERY drunk) I would still consider myself to be faithfull.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present living proof that with enough time a determined human being can justify ANYTHING in their own mind.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

n710ps

Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:50 am

While nice to know you're avoiding the hurt you could cause another, you also seem to have very little self-control, and that's not very admirable at all. No offense.

If I need to be good I can, I see no good excuse or reason to be good. I had one once and I gave her up for CRJ's. Now I am having fun and that is it.

HAWK21M

Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:21 am

Quoting N710PS (Reply 42):
If I need to be good I can, I see no good excuse or reason to be good.

Being good is a possibility.Being a saint is not in todays world. Smile
regds
MEL

halls120

Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:51 pm

Quoting Bill142 (Reply 4):
In my opinion, looking, but not touching, doesn't count as being unfaithful. It's human nature to notice an attractive person. No doubt your partner is doing the same

There are people who think looking is cheating? You're kidding, right?

Quoting Flyingbabydoc (Reply 25):
After 20 years of finding each other and leaving each other I have been married to my wife for 3 years now. There is no woman in the world that would make me even consider cheating on her. She is the best that has ever happened to me, and for me no woman would even come close, let alone compare to her. In all aspects. So for me fidelity is not an obligation, but rather a natural state of mind.

I've been with my SO for 10 years this December. Haven't cheated, nor do I expect to. First off, my lying, cheating, whore of an ex-wife practiced serial adultery on and off during our marriage, so let's just say I won't be going down that road for the simple reason I walked in the shoes of the person being cheated on.

Second, my SO is, as Doc states above, the best thing to ever happen to me. In all aspects. For example, if I were to have the very bad taste to describe a certain element of our relationship, no one would believe me.

But it IS that good.  biggrin 
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." Mark Twain, a Biography

HAWK21M

Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:52 am

Quoting Halls120 (Reply 44):
SO

Whats SO.
regds
MEL

kmh1956

Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:59 am

Quoting HAWK21M (Reply 45):
Whats SO.

I think it's 'significant other'.

MCOflyer

Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:06 am

I think its ok to admire people but to look or even think about them is bad.

Hunter
Never be afraid to stand up for who you are.

waterpolodan

Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:45 am

Quoting HAWK21M (Reply 3):

That is very true, it is just unfortunate that the importance of mutual trust is obscured by lust sometimes.

Sometimes these things are just beyond powerful...

I think cheating is a terrible thing, but at the same time I know you are right. I'd never cheat on my girlfriend with random women, but there are a couple women in my life that, due to past circumstances beyond our control like moving away and being in different countries, I never really got over because we didn't "end", we just went on hold in a way. Every time I do see them it is all I can do to not rekindle what we had, and I'm afraid that I'll cave in one of these days. Then again, I am not married to my girlfriend, I have no illusions that I want to get married any time in the next decade, so I shouldn't limit myself, though I would be honest with the gf about these things.

halls120

Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:45 am

Quoting HAWK21M (Reply 45):
Quoting Halls120 (Reply 44):SOWhats SO.regdsMEL

Quoting Kmh1956 (Reply 46):
Quoting HAWK21M (Reply 45):Whats SO.I think it's 'significant other'

Correct. We're happily living in sin!
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." Mark Twain, a Biography