JCKastrup
Topic Author

The Easiness Of European Girls

Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:18 am

This topic might be a little delicate, so if you are easily offended please stop reading now.  Smile  Smile

I just came home from a wonderful week on the Greek party-island Kos. I went down there with a couple of friends, and the objectives was clear. Drinking, womanizing and having a fun time.

Well, safe back home again i started thinking about all the fun people from all over Europe we met. With people i, of course, means girls.
It's really funny to think about how the cultural differences in the different countries, affects how "easy" you can pick up a girl, and what kind of different approaches you use.

Below is a list of the "easiness" of girls. It is based on one weeks adventure for me and two friends. The list is ranked from the toughest in top to the easiest at the bottom. The lists only includes nationalities of which girls i met at Kos.

1) Greek girls - Unless you're Greek yourself, you wont stand a chance here. If you look like a tourist they won't even look at you

2) English Girls - I actually believe that English girls are easy............ as long as you're english. English girls mostly sticks to their friends and guys from their own country. They are not very open towards foreigners (very opposite the English men, by the way)

3) Irish Girls - Irish girls just want to have fun...... They drink a lot of beers and party around all night. You DO have a chance. However you really got to put up a good show, to convince her that you are a better choice than her friends.

4) Dutch Girls - Dutch girls seem very shy at first, and it's hard to keep a conversation going. That, however, changes when they get drunk (which a lot of them do pretty fast). Then you stand a good chance picking up a Dutch girl.

5) Scandinavian Girls - Norwegian, Swedish and Danish girls are open towards the world and adventurous. Unfortunately they want to get to know you, before you stand a chance. But if you are able to make a little conversation, and seem like a nice guy for a couple of hours, you stand a good chance of picking up a Scandinavian girl.

6) Israeli Girls - really easy girls: buy them a beer and sweet-talk for a short time. Then they will be yours. I never actually met Israeli girls before now. But if all Israeli girls are like the ones at Kos, you will find me vacating in Israel in the future.  biggrin 

I don't mind easy girls, and i don't mind girls who arent that approachable. So i am NOT trying to put a nation down. Just wanted to share my observations.
Looking forward to see if you agree with me, or if i will be put down and thrown out.

JCKastrup
Who the hell wants to fly to JFK? Nobody does, That's who!

MDorBust

RE: The Easiness Of European Girls

Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:23 am

Thread... useless... pictures.

For all we know the Greek girls were super hot so you never stood a chance and the Israeli girl's were super heifers looking to snog anything that would take them.
"I KICKED BURNING TERRORIST SO HARD IN BALLS THAT I TORE A TENDON" - Alex McIlveen

copaair737

Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:44 am

Quoting JCKastrup (Thread starter):
6) Israeli Girls - really easy girls: buy them a beer and sweet-talk for a short time. Then they will be yours. I never actually met Israeli girls before now. But if all Israeli girls are like the ones at Kos, you will find me vacating in Israel in the future.

checkmark 
I have found the same thing. They really like to have a good time.

3) Irish Girls - Irish girls just want to have fun...... They drink a lot of beers and party around all night. You DO have a chance. However you really got to put up a good show, to convince her that you are a better choice than her friends.

Irish chicks are easy too.

1) Greek girls - Unless you're Greek yourself, you wont stand a chance here. If you look like a tourist they won't even look at you

IDK, I've had some luck with them. They are harder than the Israeli girls, but not impossible.

Italian girls are the best though.
Livin' on Reds, Vitamin C, and Cocaine

nighthawk

Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:59 am

Icelandic girls seemed pretty easy....... especially if your scottish. They seemed to love the scots Big grin

alberchico

Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:43 am

Quoting Copaair737 (Reply 2):
6) Israeli Girls - really easy girls: buy them a beer and sweet-talk for a short time. Then they will be yours. I never actually met Israeli girls before now. But if all Israeli girls are like the ones at Kos, you will find me vacating in Israel in the future.

I thought that they were the most shy and conservative...........

) Greek girls - Unless you're Greek yourself, you wont stand a chance here. If you look like a tourist they won't even look at you

This one is true especially if you are American......
short summary of every jewish holiday: they tried to kill us ,we won , lets eat !

VonRichtofen

Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:56 am

I actually believe that English girls are easy

checkmark   checkmark   checkmark 

Though you sure don't have to be English. In the holiday places at least, I'd say they go after non-english guys more when you consider the behavior of English males compared to others especially at holiday places like Greece.

Oh, and Scandinavian girls are the best in Europe. Gorgeous, not slutty, and have great personalities.

Silly

Kris

n710ps

Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:03 am

I shall now be booking my tickets on ElAl post haste. I have decided how I will use the last few weeks of vacation I have and probably swap a few trips while I am at it.
There is plenty of room for Gods animals, right next to the mashed potatoes!

mdodd

Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:11 am

4) Dutch Girls - Dutch girls seem very shy at first, and it's hard to keep a conversation going. That, however, changes when they get drunk (which a lot of them do pretty fast). Then you stand a good chance picking up a Dutch girl.

Definitly agreed, met a couple girls while traveling in AMS ( via KLM :] ).

Sabena332

Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:17 am

The easiest girls are definitely the British English ones who are on holidays in a country boardering to the Mediterranean Sea.  Wink

Patrick
NZ1's mother is a disgusting crack-whore and his father is a worthless alcoholic!

cabso1

Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:20 am

Big version: Width: 392 Height: 46 File size: 81kb

A340313X

Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:16 am

I'm saying nothing!

*filler*

san747

Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:51 am

Can you tailor this list for American guys? I'm planning to go to Europe sometime within the next year, and I definitely want to party it up...
Scotty doesn't know...

StarAC17

Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:59 pm

6) Israeli Girls - really easy girls: buy them a beer and sweet-talk for a short time. Then they will be yours. I never actually met Israeli girls before now. But if all Israeli girls are like the ones at Kos, you will find me vacating in Israel in the future. biggrin

They all have military training so piss them off and they may kill you and cover their tracks.

Quoting Cabso1 (Reply 9):
This thread is worthless without pics

Beat me to it  rotfl 
Engineers Rule The World!!!!!

n710ps

Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:57 pm

Quoting StarAC17 (Reply 12):
They all have military training so piss them off and they may kill you and cover their tracks

If they use the preying mantus tactic I am cool with it. Hey I got my shot off first anyway.  Wink

alberchico

Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:24 pm

This topic might be a little delicate, so if you are easily offended please stop reading now

name one member of a.net who would be actually offended by this..........................

(crickets chirping)
short summary of every jewish holiday: they tried to kill us ,we won , lets eat !

n710ps

Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:33 pm

I love my latin ladies personally. No one puts it down like a latin girl in my opinion. Though my Phillipina ex GF came a close second.

strasserb

Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:38 pm

Quoting StarAC17 (Reply 12):
They all have military training so piss them off and they may kill you and cover their tracks.

http://israelmilitary.net/showthread.php?t=13

bigthumbsup 
Still, even in the most arid desert is an airport somewhere ...

n710ps

Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:43 pm

I am now sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo on my way to Tel Aviv on my next vacation!

N1120A

Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:30 pm

the Greek party-island Kos.

That is a funny name for a party island if you know a little Farsi

I actually believe that English girls are easy............ as long as you're english.

Absolutely disagree. I think English women are among the most sexually liberated in the world, and I mean that as a sincere compliment, as they have such an equal standing to men and just go out and get what they want without any of the BS a lot of women pull. And no matter what they say, the love the American accent.

Israeli Girls

Agree and disagree. I often find that Israeli girls will have some boyfriend they are longing for and you really have to work on them.

Quoting MDorBust (Reply 1):
the Israeli girl's were super heifers

Trust me when I say that is pretty much impossible. Israeli girls are often a really good looking blend of European and Middle Eastern.

Italian girls are the best though.

Not as far as this thread goes. I refer you to The Matador's guide to Catholic countries.

Quoting Nighthawk (Reply 3):
Icelandic girls seemed pretty easy......

Iceland has one of the most sexually open cultures in the world, so it makes sense.
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

MD11Engineer

Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:00 pm

Quoting Alberchico (Reply 4):

I have never been to Israel so far (though it is on my "to do" list), but colleagues, who have worked in Israel told me that apparently Israeli women are falling for traditional courtesy (holding a door open, giving them your seat in a bus etc.), which they apparently do not get from their own menfolk. These colleagues said that by simply being polite, it was very easy to get female company there.

Jan
Je Suis Charlie et je suis Ahmet aussi

DLOnur

Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:31 pm

Quoting San747 (Reply 11):
Can you tailor this list for American guys? I'm planning to go to Europe sometime within the next year, and I definitely want to party it up...

Well, Americans aren't very well liked in the world right now (well, our government mostly)....there are also stereotypical images of Americans as...[insert favorite stereotype of Americans--especially loud, pompous American tourists]...

That said, just tell them you are cowboy from New Mexico or a artist from New York City or that your best friend is Rocco Siffredi and you are golden....

bigthumbsup 
What you believe is what you see.

N1120A

Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:39 pm

Quoting DLOnur (Reply 21):

That said, just tell them you are cowboy from New Mexico or a artist from New York City or that your best friend is Rocco Siffredi and you are golden....

Interesting how Rocco fits in there, given that he is Italian.

BTW, I forgot to mention this: as good looking and interesting as Israeli girls are, they really don't belong in this comparo, given that they are Asian, not European.

MD11Engineer

Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:44 pm

Quoting DLOnur (Reply 21):
.there are also stereotypical images of Americans as...[insert favorite stereotype of Americans--especially loud, pompous American tourists]...

Just be the opposite of those types mentioned.

Jan
Je Suis Charlie et je suis Ahmet aussi

JCKastrup
Topic Author

Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:37 pm

Quoting Alberchico (Reply 4):

I thought so too. Until last week......

Quoting StrasserB (Reply 16):

Funny how they advertise pretty girls as a way of making you join the military. Kind of evil.

VonRichtofen

Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:08 pm

Quoting San747 (Reply 11):

Just tell them you're Canadian.

Superfly

Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:12 pm

Quoting N1120A (Reply 22):
they really don't belong in this comparo, given that they are Asian, not European.

checkmark 

I was thinking the same.
Bring back the Concorde

yowza

Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:29 pm

I have successfully picked up locals (plural) on Mykonos.

2) English Girls - I actually believe that English girls are easy............ as long as you're english. English girls mostly sticks to their friends and guys from their own country. They are not very open towards foreigners (very opposite the English men, by the way)

There is truth to that but as long as you try to blend in you can pick them up.

I love Dutch women, especially ones that tan well. Tall, tanned, toned, blond and blue eyed is foolproof.

5) Scandinavian Girls - Norwegian, Swedish and Danish girls are open towards the world and adventurous. Unfortunately they want to get to know you, before you stand a chance. But if you are able to make a little conversation, and seem like a nice guy for a couple of hours, you stand a good chance of picking up a Scandinavian girl.

Agreed.

But if all Israeli girls are like the ones at Kos, you will find me vacating in Israel in the future.

I've met numerous Israeli women on vacation and lots of them are hot, fresh out of military service and ready for a good time. And yes, some do like the non-kosher sausage. ahem

YOWza

[Edited 2007-07-23 16:31:49]

Emirates773ER

Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:52 pm

Quoting N1120A (Reply 18):

ROTFL.... that got me thiking as well, for non-farsi speakers

kos = pussy
The Truth is Out There ---- Face It!!!!!

AA787823

Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:15 am

All girls are easy....

Signed,
Superfly
F.U.R.P.....Families Under Reduced Pay

Superfly

Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:18 am

Unless they think you're Usher.  rotfl 

Last year when I pulled in to port early in the morning in Ios, I met two lovely Greek gals stumbling out of a bar that approached me. I hooked up with one of them and had a wonderful time. I did hook with a nice looking Greek lady in Athens for a few days. I will agree though that Greece is not an easy place to randomly hook up for straight guys. I of course hooked up because I am Superfly but it was tougher than other places I've been. Meeting gals from other countries was pretty easy though. Still a great place to visit.

Of the ladies in countries listed above, I haven't found any of that to be true but then again, I met them here vacationing in San Francisco. People tend to be a bit more wild when they go to far away places. I am right their for them to cater to those needs.  Smile
Bring back the Concorde

alberchico

Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:46 am

Quoting Nighthawk (Reply 3):
Icelandic girls seemed pretty easy......

Iceland has one of the most sexually open cultures in the world, so it makes sense.

Iceland is the most liberal ??? I thought it was Amsterdam......

Quoting JCKastrup (Reply 24):
Quoting StrasserB (Reply 16):

Funny how they advertise pretty girls as a way of making you join the military. Kind of evil.

Over in Israel military service is mandatory for everyone hence the beautiful girls....

JCKastrup
Topic Author

Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:39 am

Quoting YOWza (Reply 27):
I've met numerous Israeli women on vacation and lots of them are hot, fresh out of military service and ready for a good time. And yes, some do like the non-kosher sausage. ahem

Big grin Big grin . Amen to that. ahem

Quoting Alberchico (Reply 31):
Over in Israel military service is mandatory for everyone hence the beautiful girls....

Cool. I love girls in uniforms

n710ps

Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:49 am

I like a girl in uniform because when I get them out of uniform I like em even more. And my non kosher hot dog will be quite hapy to infutrate their"southern banks"

N1120A

Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:43 am

Quoting Alberchico (Reply 30):

Iceland is the most liberal ??? I thought it was Amsterdam......

Amsterdam isn't a country.

lewis

Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:54 pm

party-island Kos

Kos a party island? Since when?

Quoting YOWza (Reply 26):
I have successfully picked up locals (plural) on Mykonos.

By locals you must mean Greek because chances are these girls were not Mykonian. Mykonos is a place where you can easily 'meet' new people, everybody is drunk 24/7.

And yes, Greek girls are not likely to hook up with foreigners unless you have tons of money (ie pay for EVERYTHING) and drive a really expensive car. For many girls, these two rules also apply for us Greeks.

windshear

Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:22 pm

Your "conquests" would be so proud to have slept with you right now...

Aaaaaanyway, anyone heard about the naked German lady in the Ferrari?

Link is in German!

Big grin
Boaz.
"If you believe breaking is possible, believe in fixing also"-Rebbe Nachman

n710ps

Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:33 am

Pass on that, too much body art.

qr332

Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:43 am

Or Arabic Big grin (Kos in Arabic and i'm guessing Farsi means pussy)
"The greatest threat to knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

alberchico

Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:13 am

Quoting N710PS (Reply 36):
Pass on that, too much body art

is she actually wearing a bikini or completely naked ???

Alitalia777

Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:33 am

I'm moving to Germany soon. Southwest, near Stuttgart to be exact. How are the German girls? Easy?!

-Alitalia777

n710ps

Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:35 am

She looks naked. I would dig it out if it were not for all the body art. I guess I could turn a blind eye though. It all feels the same in the end anyway.

windshear

Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:40 am

Quoting Alberchico (Reply 38):
is she actually wearing a bikini or completely naked ???

Yeah she is naked... According to the article, she has been spotted several times, stepping out of the Ferrari naked, and then walking into the gas station store itself, purchase some items and then walking to the car again to drive off.

She was only wearing golden high heals...

Boaz.
"If you believe breaking is possible, believe in fixing also"-Rebbe Nachman

Kunoichi

Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:07 am

If you have to get a girl drunk to get her into bed, she's not easy- you're just desperate.  Silly

With that said... I found dutch girls to be reasonably open.  scratchchin  It might've just been the bisexual ones, but isn't that really a plus? Big grin
"Do you speak fluent Canadian?"

Superfly

Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:30 am

Quoting Kunoichi (Reply 42):
If you have to get a girl drunk to get her into bed, she's not easy- you're just desperate.

checkmark 
I'd rather her be sober so she can remember how erotic our encounter was being in the throws of passion with Superfly. Also I'd like her to tell a friend.  Wink
Bring back the Concorde