JetJock22
Topic Author

So Long Yall

Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:12 am

Hi all. Not that all that many of you know who I am and all, but there are some of you who I converse with on a fairly regular basis. I am leaving a.net as JetJock22 and will be returning at a later date with a new screen name. Its been fun for the last few years and having great debates with so many of you and I will miss it for the time being. See yall further on up the road. Keep the blue side up.

OHLHD

RE: So Long Yall

Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:14 am

I don't know you, but all the best. Big grin

WestJetYQQ

Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:18 am

What's the reason for this departure?  Sad
Will You Try to Change Things? Use the Power that you have, the Power of a Million new Ideas.

AsstChiefMark

Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:19 am

Who are you? Anyway... See ya

Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Damned MSP...Red tail...Red tail

JetJock22
Topic Author

Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:22 am

Quoting WestJetYQQ (Reply 2):
What's the reason for this departure?

Just got married. I wanna get some things in order, get going back to school sorted out and kinda plan some things with the wife. Like I said, I'll probably be back eventually.

Jetsgo

Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:31 am

Quoting JetJock22 (Reply 4):
Just got married. I wanna get some things in order, get going back to school sorted out and kinda plan some things with the wife. Like I said, I'll probably be back eventually.

Not to question your decision because it is respectively yours, but many people go through the same things and maintain their status here. If anything, is it worth self deleting as opposed to just coming back at a later date?

All the best to you and the new Mrs. JetJock22.
Marine Corps Aviation, The Last To Let You Down!

KaiGywer
Crew

Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:36 am

Hello,

I'm sorry that you've decided to cancel your subscription, but if there's anyway we can help the situation, then please consider us at your disposal.

As we have absolutely no access to your PayPal account, and as payments to Airliners.net are "triggered" by your setting up a monthly subscription with PayPal, you are the only person capable of cancelling subscriptions. Please log in to your PayPal account and look up any of your past payments to Airliners.net. Click on the subscription creation link, which can be found either at the top or the bottom of the page (you can also seach for this if you prefer), after which you will find the option "Cancel subscription".

Please be advised that deleting your user profile on Airliners.net does not likewise automatically cancel your PayPal subscription. To delete your profile from Airliners.net, log in, click on your username and click on the link entitled "Edit Profile" at the bottom of the page. On the Edit Profile page, check the box entitled "Delete this User" located at the bottom right of the page. Please note that PayPal subscriptions must be removed separately.

If you choose, you may forego deleting your username, in which case your account will automatically become inactive. At any time thereafter, you can activate it by simply resuming payment.

Sincerely,
Kai (KaiGywer)
Airliners.net Customer Service & Support

OK OK, it wasn't an email, but still Big grin
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, an

j_hallgren

Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:48 am

I don't know the OP, but it would seem more practical to do as suggested: Become inactive by suspending payment, so that you could resume where you left off, and maybe visit on rare occasion...

The only reason I'm responding is that on another smaller forum, a regular user decided to change his userid, and I'm still having trouble locating his prior posts as it could be one of two ID's...
COBOL - Not a dead language yet!