Birdwatching
Topic Author

Any Good Afrikaans Online Radio Station?

Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:29 pm

I'm feeling nostalgic about the time when I lived in South Africa, so I started listening to Highveld FM but frankly there's nothing African about it, it's the same music I'd get off my local charts station in Germany.

I always liked the sound of Afrikaans and I'm sort of a fan of ddisselblom even though I don't understand a lot. So anyway, I'd love to listen to Afrikaans radio, there HAS to be some "lekker" station from Cape Town that broadcasts online, but I just can't find one! I know there are some Afrikaners here on A.net, please help me!

Soren  santahat 
All the things you probably hate about travelling are warm reminders that I'm home

JGPH1A

RE: Any Good Afrikaans Online Radio Station?

Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:33 pm

Quoting Birdwatching (Thread starter):
sort of a fan of ddisselblom

God nee, mevrou !! Dis sommer kak musiek daai.

Is Sprinkbok radio still around, they used to be awful - maybe they broadcast via the web. If you're lucky, maybe theres a Radio Vry Orania - Tikkiedraai all day, every day  Smile
Young and beautiful and thin and gorgeous AND BANNED ! Cya at airspaceonline.com, losers

Birdwatching
Topic Author

Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:39 pm

Well I know there are "country" music stations in the Free State, but isn't there any radio station that the Afrikaans students of Cape Town or Stellenbosch listen to?
All the things you probably hate about travelling are warm reminders that I'm home

Umfolozi

Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:29 am

Radio Sonder Grense

http://www.rsg.co.za/
The only good suit is a wetsuit