BR715-A1-30
Topic Author
Posts: 6525
Joined: Thu May 30, 2002 9:30 am

Dog Blamed For Grease Fire

Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:11 am

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22119633/?gt1=10645

TOPEKA, Kan. - Firefighters said a grease fire that left $50,000 in damage to a Topeka home erupted after a dog shut a woman out of the house while fish was frying on the stove.


More in the link...

Bad Dog... Bad.. BAD DOG!!!  duck 

[Edited 2007-12-05 23:19:50]
Puhdiddle

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: EA CO AS, Google [Bot] and 31 guests