deltaflyertoo

Jamie Lynn Spears (Britney's Sister Is Knocked Up)

Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:47 am

She's only 16! Geeez, can the Spears drama get anymore insane!

JakeOrion

RE: Jamie Lynn Spears (Britney's Sister Is Knocked

Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:53 am

Quoting Deltaflyertoo (Thread starter):
Geeez, can the Spears drama get anymore insane!

Only if you keep paying attention to them, otherwise, big whoop-dee-fricken-doo.

I'm not sure why people are obsessed with celebrity lives, I honestly could care less, its their life. Ruin it if you want to, I have no say in the matter anyway.
Every problem has a simple solution; finding the simple solution is the difficult problem.

N1120A

RE: Jamie Lynn Spears (Britney's Sister Is Knocked Up)

Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:57 am

Apparently, she met the little sperm donor in church. Ah Kentwood.
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

airfoilsguy

Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:57 am

Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
It's not a near miss it's a near hit!!

Springbok747

Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:03 am

And just to be clear

אני תומך בישראל

aerobalance

Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:08 am

She's only 16!

About right for a female from LA.

Really, what's the surprise?
"Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy..."

LTU932

Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:18 am

Britney's Sister Is Knocked Up

16 and already knocked up. While I could care less about Jamie Lynn being knocked up, let me just say that teenage pregnancies are more of a burden than a blessing. She'll know soon enough, once her parents decide to not take care of the baby for her and she has to take actual responsibility for something or someone, and once she has to face a custody hearing.

luv2fly

Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:22 am

Well like they always say, "You can take the girl out of the trailer, you can not take the trailer out of the girl!" The Spears are just pure white trash with money.
You can cut the irony with a knife

FlyDeltaJets87

Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:25 am

[sarcasm]

With such an excellent role model of an older sister to look too, I'm shocked this happened.

[/sarcasm]
"Let's Roll"- Todd Beamer, United Airlines Flight 93, Sept. 11, 2001

N74JW

Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:40 am

She's only 16! Geeez, can the Spears drama get anymore insane!

Ummm Only if we pay attention to it. Someone should prevent these folks from contaminating the rest of the state...
rm -r *

freshlove1

Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:44 am

Anyone got some pics of her? Can't really comment unless I have visual proof on what I am commenting about.

N1120A

Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:44 am

Quoting Freshlove1 (Reply 10):
Anyone got some pics of her? Can't really comment unless I have visual proof on what I am commenting about.

Google her.
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

D L X

Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:56 am

Twasn't me.

Seriously, I don't know why we care so much about Britney, and now we're caring about the non-celebrity sister?

ANCFlyer

Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:03 am

Quoting D L X (Reply 12):
Twasn't me.

rotfl 

Baffling why this is news . . .

Yeah, I know . . . we pay attention to it, therefore it's news . . .

As was said, you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but . . . .
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

JCKastrup

Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:07 am

I don't give a f*ck.... but i'd hit it anyway  Yeah sure  Yeah sure  Yeah sure
Who the hell wants to fly to JFK? Nobody does, That's who!

andessmf

Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:09 am

Quoting Luv2fly (Reply 7):
Well like they always say, "You can take the girl out of the trailer, you can not take the trailer out of the girl!" The Spears are just pure white trash with money.

Hardly a surprise...par for the course. Guess money can't wash that trash away.

Quoting JCKastrup (Reply 14):
but i'd hit it anyway

Already too late!!

andrewuber

Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:09 am

Quoting AndesSMF (Reply 15):
Already too late!!

It would be sloppy seconds  vomit 

My question is why isn't the boyfriend / father of this child facing some kind of legal action since she's only 16? Or did this actually happen down south....  duck 
I'd rather shoot BAD_MOTIVE

FlyDeltaJets87

Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:18 am

Quoting AndrewUber (Reply 16):
My question is why isn't the boyfriend / father of this child facing some kind of legal action since she's only 16? Or did this actually happen down south....

16 is age of consent in several states.
"Let's Roll"- Todd Beamer, United Airlines Flight 93, Sept. 11, 2001

ltbewr

Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:29 am

Oops she did it again.....
Maybe she didn't believe in condoms. Still, she showed horrible judgement. I wonder how Disney feels about her now and if it will get her booted from the show she is on.

deltagator

Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:45 am

Quoting N1120A (Reply 2):
Ah Kentwood.

Enough said. I've met folks with better sense coming out of the swamps around New Iberia than the yahoos that come from the trailer parks of Kentwood.

Quoting JakeOrion (Reply 1):
I'm not sure why people are obsessed with celebrity lives

The only reason why I keep somewhat abreast of the celebrity crap is so I can blend in when the stupid rise up against the smart folks in the coming years and demand we provide them with all you can drink Mountain Dew and free Raiders tickets.

Or did this actually happen down south....

Ah...ignorance.  Wink Some of the ages of consent in the South are higher than the enlightened Northern states. Of course it can be ignored in the trailer parks when they get hitched by a mail order preacher.  Wink
"If you can't delight in the misery of others then you don't deserve to be a college football fan."

futurecaptain

Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:50 am

I don't give a f*ck.... but i'd hit it anyway

Hit it right across the face and keep running?
AirSO. ASpaceO. ASOnline. ASO.com ASO. ASO. ASO. ASO. ASO.

EA CO AS

Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:10 am

Lynne Spears, you're my hero! Thank you thank you thank you!

Signed,
Dina Lohan

[Edited 2007-12-18 22:11:10]
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

WestJetYQQ

Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:12 am

Quoting Airfoilsguy (Reply 3):
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???
Who Cares???

Quoting FlyDeltaJets87 (Reply 8):
With such an excellent role model of an older sister to look too, I'm shocked this happened.

I sure don't care, but I sure thought she was gonna turn out a bit better than Britney..... I suppose not (Although up to this point she still is a LITTLE bit better..... wait for the next 3 pregnancies though  Wink) . Feeling sorry for the kid more than anyone.  Yeah sure
Will You Try to Change Things? Use the Power that you have, the Power of a Million new Ideas.

D L X

Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:20 am

okay, enough Louisiana bashing.

Seriously. I was chastised for the mods for bashing Texas about things that Texas actually encouraged. I am surprised this is allowed.

EA CO AS

Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:28 am

Quoting D L X (Reply 23):

Nah, you can never have enough Louisiana bashing.  Wink
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

WestJetForLife

Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:47 am

Wow...all I can say is wow. I will never be able to keep a straight face while I watch Zoey 101 with my godsister (big Jamie-Lynn Spears fan).

As mentioned above, who gives a shit? Honestly, it's like, if her big sister can pop out a kid or three, then why can't she?

What a great role model she's setting for tween girls. I mean at least Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus isn't going out getting pregnant (at least not yet...), and she's considered a "better role model" than Jamie-Lynn Spears.

Nik
I need a drink.

WestJetYQQ

Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:55 am

Quoting WestJetForLife (Reply 25):
if her big sister can pop out a kid or three, then why can't she?

rotfl 

Quoting WestJetForLife (Reply 25):
I mean at least Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus isn't going out getting pregnant (at least not yet...), and she's considered a "better role model" than Jamie-Lynn Spears.

Well..... she's considered a "better role model" now for. I honestly didn't think Jamie would go that way, not that I care.  Wink
Will You Try to Change Things? Use the Power that you have, the Power of a Million new Ideas.

WestJetForLife

Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:11 am

Quoting WestJetYQQ (Reply 26):
I honestly didn't think Jamie would go that way, not that I care.

Never trust your first impression, Cameron. All I can say is that at least Britney was "smarter" by having kids at 23-25. Jamie-Lynn is 16. Personally, if she wants to screw up her life and live in Kentwood for the rest of her life, let her.

I just hope the dad won't be spineless and run off as soon as the kid is born. That would be low.

Nik
I need a drink.

UAXDXer

Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:34 am

Quoting D L X (Reply 23):

yeah, right. cuz louisiana is the only state where 16 year old chicks get knocked up
 crazy 
It takes a bug to hit a windsheild but it takes guts to stick

ha763

Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:39 am

Quoting LTBEWR (Reply 18):
I wonder how Disney feels about her now and if it will get her booted from the show she is on.

They don't care since she isn't on any Disney programs. My nieces watch a lot of the Disney Channel. I believe Jaime-Lynn is on Nickelodeon.

extspotter

Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:22 am

Isn't Nickelodeon Paramount anyway?
AF BE BY FR MV PD SZ U2 VZ DHC6, 8-3/4Q, 732/8, 763ER, A319, A380

MD11Engineer

Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:39 am

Just a question:
Is now having a shag and getting pregnant at a reasonable young age a sign of "trailer trash"? Or is it expected of a girl to stay a virgin until she meets Mr. Right and gets married?
BTW, I know daughters of university professors who got pegnant at early ages, and I know young mothers, who with the support of her family, still managed to finish school and learn a profession.
I was a father myself at an age when I was not yet ready for it (second year university student, without a real income of my own).
Mistakes can happen and it might just be a slipped off condom or forgetting to take the pill for one day for a girl to become pregnant.

IMO, most people in here are hypocrites (having had sex themselves in their teens, but having been lucky that nothing happened) or sad creatures, who can't get laid.
It seems also to be ok for a bloke to shag around, while a girl should stay abstinent until she gets married.
May I point to the following thread: http://www.airliners.net/discussions/non_aviation/read.main/1782413/ SOME UK MUSLIMS ARE STILL IN THE STONE AGE

BTW, biologically the late teens to the mid-twenties are the best time for a woman to have babies. Once past this time there is an increased risk for complcations during pregnancy, which increases with age. Unfortunately our educational system keeps us at an adolescent level (not being able to support ourselves or a family) until we are well into the late 20s.

Jan

[Edited 2007-12-19 02:42:37]
Je Suis Charlie et je suis Ahmet aussi

ag92

Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:16 am

Quoting MD11Engineer (Reply 31):
BTW, biologically the late teens to the mid-twenties are the best time for a woman to have babies. Once past this time there is an increased risk for complcations during pregnancy, which increases with age. Unfortunately our educational system keeps us at an adolescent level (not being able to support ourselves or a family) until we are well into the late 20s.

I've heard that was well. I also heard that people who are born when their mothers are below 30 are likely to be smarter than those who were born after their mother's 30th birthday. Came on the local newspaper (I think?)

OPNLguy

Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:05 pm

My question is why isn't the boyfriend / father of this child facing some kind of legal action since she's only 16?

http://www.moraloutrage.net/staticpages/index.php?page=Louisiana

Assuming (A)(1) is the current law in place, it would appear he's got some legal troubles coming down the pike....
ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

Yellowstone

Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:27 pm

Quoting MD11Engineer (Reply 31):
IMO, most people in here are hypocrites (having had sex themselves in their teens, but having been lucky that nothing happened) or sad creatures, who can't get laid.

Given the high success rate of condoms and birth control pills, and the very high success rate of using the two in combination, not getting pregnant while having sex is not really a matter of luck. Pulling some stats off Wikipedia, given typical (not perfect) use, condoms have a 15% failure rate and birth control pills have an 8% failure rate. Combined, that gives a 1.2% failure rate--not a 1.2% chance each time, but a 1.2% chance of pregnancy after a whole year of having sex with your partner. If you use the two perfectly, the combined failure rate is 0.006%. We're not necessarily criticizing Spears for choosing to have sex, but for not taking the appropriate measures that would have almost certainly kept her from getting pregnant.
Hydrogen is an odorless, colorless gas which, given enough time, turns into people.

Pope

Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:45 pm

Quoting Yellowstone (Reply 34):
We're not necessarily criticizing Spears for choosing to have sex, but for not taking the appropriate measures that would have almost certainly kept her from getting pregnant.

Spears (all of them) are just one more example of the social cancer that is destroying our society. I'm not talking about the moral issues involved in pre-marital or teenaged sex, I'm talking about the absolute refusal from the vast majority of society to forego any immediate gratification to achieve long-term goals.

You see it in people who are barely making ends meet goinig out and buying 60" flat screen TV's. You see it in hourly workers buying $300,000+ houses using reverse amortization loans, you see it in successful teenyboppers who for the 5 minutes of sexual gratification throw away a successful career.

At some point people need to realize that actions have consequences. If someone choses to have sex then they need to be ready to fully deal with the consequence of having sex. Condoms aren't going to be used perfectly. Birth control pills aren't always going to be taken exactly at the same time. Shit happens. But if you chose to ignore that fact, you better be ready to deal with what results.

What pisses me off is that every day, people who make good choices, chose to forego current consumption / pleasure for future benefits are villified. I know I'm successful because of decisions I made. One of those decisions was to wait to have sex with my now wife until she and I were both ready to deal with the worst case scenario. Yes we had sex before marriage while we were still dating. But we didn't have sex while she was still living under her parent's roof and I was unable to support myself, her and baby.

Now whenever I talk about not wanting to pay for someone else's mistakes, it's because I'm cold and heartless in the eyes of many of the members of this forum. I FULLY SUPPORT PEOPLE'S RIGHT TO CHOSE HOW TO LIVE THEIR LIFE. I DON'T TELL PEOPLE WHAT THE SHOULD OR SHOULDN'T DO. BUT PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO PAY FOR YOUR MISTAKES.

Ms. Spears probably won't end up on welfare. But tens of thousands of other younger girls who do have sex before they're ready and get pregnant will. YOUR CHOICE YOUR CONSEQUENCE. It not fair to ask people who sacrifice to achieve success to then sacrifice to pay for the failure of others.
Hypocrisy. It's the new black for liberals.

LON-CHI

Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:54 pm

Lynne Spears' (Britney & Jamie Lynn's mom) has put the release of her PARENTING BOOK on hold!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20167088,00.html

laughing   laughing   laughing 

I can't stop laughing at the idea of this woman giving parental advice. Good God!

laughing   laughing   laughing 

BR715-A1-30

Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:18 pm

I googled it (Hey, I was bored and had nothing to do, so sue me.  Silly)

Apparently she is NOT pregnant, but missed her period. Can someone confirm when they get really bored. If I care enough later, I'll check back into it.
Puhdiddle

IFEMaster

Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:40 pm

Quoting JakeOrion (Reply 1):
big whoop-dee-fricken-doo

Delivering Anecdotes of Dubious Relevance Since 1978

JakeOrion

Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:47 pm

Quoting IFEMaster (Reply 38):

Haha, nice!  thumbsup 
Every problem has a simple solution; finding the simple solution is the difficult problem.

airlinelover

Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:52 pm

Some quotes from a CNN Article..
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/12/19/spears.sister.ap/index.html

"It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected," she said. "I was in complete and total shock and so was he."

OMG! I can get pregnant from sex!! No way! I'm shocked!  sarcastic 

Lynne Spears, already grandmother to Britney's young sons, told the magazine: "I didn't believe it because Jamie Lynn's always been so conscientious. She's never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby."

So shock seems to be the commonality here. I read somewhere she was shocked at how much of a whore Britney is. Now shes shocked that Jamie Lynn is turning into the same thing. It's quite a bit her fault that this is happening too..

Jamie Lynn plans to raise the baby in her home state of Louisiana -- "so it can have a normal family life."

Oh that's too priceless.. I'm not sure if I should laugh hysterically or just say WTF.. So how about both!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH WTF!!! AHAHHAHAHAA !!! There will never be any semblance of normality for her or her kid.

Nickelodeon released a statement: "We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation. We know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being."

Just wait till it affects their bottom line then we'll see how concerned they are..

BOTTOM LINE:

Jamie Lynn is another whore from a family of whores.. Her child will probably grow up the exact same..
Lets do some sexy math. We add you, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply

D L X

Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:58 pm

Question for those rubberneckers on this thread:

did ANY of you know who this girl was before this story?

BR715-A1-30

Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:59 pm

Well, I just went to go get some breakfast at the local BBQ, and when I got home, it was on the news. So I guess its true. Lets hope she doesn't actually smoke and drink while she's pregnant with HER kid.

$20.00 says she was so jealous of the attention Britney was getting, she decided to get knocked up with her own kid.

Can somebody please post the picture of ATTENTION WHORE!!!!
Puhdiddle

slider

Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:02 pm

Quote:
Jamie Lynn plans to raise the baby in her home state of Louisiana -- "so it can have a normal family life."

rotfl 

airlinelover

Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:06 pm

Quoting BR715-A1-30 (Reply 42):

Sure

Lets do some sexy math. We add you, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply

BR715-A1-30

Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:06 pm

Quoting D L X (Reply 41):

Its kinda hard NOT to know who she is... She does have the last name of SPEARS and looks just like BRITNEY, and if you put two and two together, it makes 5..  Yeah sure
Puhdiddle

EA CO AS

Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:08 pm

Quoting BR715-A1-30 (Reply 42):
Well, I just went to go get some breakfast at the local BBQ, and when I got home, it was on the news. So I guess its true. Lets hope she doesn't actually smoke and drink while she's pregnant with HER kid.

$20.00 says she was so jealous of the attention Britney was getting, she decided to get knocked up with her own kid.

Done.

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebs/tarareid/tara_reid_3.jpg

Damn, wrong one. Let's try that again...

No, wait it's here somewhere. Ah, yes here we go:

BR715-A1-30

Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:13 pm

Quoting EA CO AS (Reply 46):

LMAO!! Thanks EA CO AS!  Silly
Puhdiddle

KaiGywer
Crew

Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:15 pm

I don't give a f*ck.... but i'd hit it anyway

Bad thing is that Britney was also hot at that age, and look at her now...

Quoting UAXDXer (Reply 28):

yeah, right. cuz louisiana is the only state where 16 year old chicks get knocked up

Teen Pregnancy Rate, Girls 15-19, 2000
Louisiana 87
United States 84

Louisiana is number 9 in the country.

Number 1 is Nevada with 113
Number 50 is North Dakota with 42

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/2006/09/12/USTPstats.pdf Page 11

Quoting D L X (Reply 41):

Yup
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, an

D L X

Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:17 pm

Quoting BR715-A1-30 (Reply 45):
Its kinda hard NOT to know who she is... She does have the last name of SPEARS and looks just like BRITNEY, and if you put two and two together, it makes 5..

I said BEFORE this news broke. Did you have any idea who this person is?

My bet is, if you passed her on the street, you would have simply said "heh! that girl looks kinda like Britney." And if you heard only her name, you would have said "who?" My bet is that no one on this thread had ever heard of Jamie Lynn Spears before this "news", meaning the only reason why this is news is because it's Britney's sister, and the media has put a hook in your mouth on any "news" regarding Britney's unfortunate life.

(And if you HAD heard of her, either you have a teenaged daughter, or you're a pedophile.)