mark5388916

American Bands In Rome!

Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:18 am

Attention all those that will be in Rome on 1 January 2008:

I Will be performing with the Riverside All-Star marching Band in Rome, Italy as a part of the New years Festivities. There will be other bands there as well, including a Jazz Band from New Orleans and a Mariachi Band from New Mexico. We will be performing at the Campo Fiori and Piazza de Colosseo from 12.00 onwards. I hope to see as many A-net members there as possible! Not to worry, there will be a trip report, especially since I'm going LX LAX-ZRH-FCO  Smile

Mark
I Love ONT and SNA, the good So Cal Airports! URL Removed as required by mod

Aeri28

RE: American Bands In Rome!

Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:09 pm

That sounds exciting.

Many moons ago I was in the band. I went to Westchester High School in Los Angeles. We got to go to Mazatlan Mexico one year.

Have a fun trip. I spent a Christmas in Rome one year, saw the pope during C-mas Eve mass, was with friends touring the city. Still love those memories.

N776AU

Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:41 pm

Nice. My old high school band was supposed to go to Rome next year for their major trip, but the school board denied the request.

I have many great memories of my two major band trips. We went to London for the New Years Parade of 2005. That was such a fun week. then last year we went to San Diego for the Holiday Bowl Parade and Massed Band.

Those memories are priceless.
Careful, Doors Are Closing And Will Not Reopen. Please Wait For The Next Train

mark5388916

Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:24 am

And to think, last year, I was in Paris with my High School band  Smile I am LUCKY!
I Love ONT and SNA, the good So Cal Airports! URL Removed as required by mod