Transpac787
Topic Author

TV Show "24" - Addicting?

Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:28 am

Hey all,

Is anyone else hopelessly addicted to this show like me?? I got 24: Season 6 on DVD for Christmas, and just started watching them today. I'm not quite sure if I should be proud or ashamed of it, but it's now just slightly past 100am for me and I just finished the 8th episode.

Don't anyone dare think about posting plot spoilers, but this is definitely one of the better seasons!!!

One last thing though, which will be a slight rant on my part. Is it just me, or does anyone else notice how there always seems to be at least 2-3 traitors in every season?? I mean, for being as highly placed an organization as CTU would be, you'd think they could keep better tabs on their people than to keep hiring those who will go on to commit multiple acts of high-treason  Silly

CXfirst

RE: TV Show "24" - Addicting?

Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:03 am

Have you see the previous seasons? I know there is quite a few characters that would seem much more developed in later seasons if you see the earlier ones.

Quoting Transpac787 (Thread starter):
you'd think they could keep better tabs on their people than to keep hiring those who will go on to commit multiple acts of high-treason

I'ts all about money......

I'm not quite sure if I should be proud or ashamed of it, but it's now just slightly past 100am for me and I just finished the 8th episode.

I try to limit it too 3 a week, but it always ends up 1 a day, sometimes 2.

I also got season 6 on dvd for christmas, but I haven't started yet, we were in Vietnam earlier, so we bought many inexpensive dvds, including every oscar winning film, so we have a lot too see.

And Yes - I'm addicted.

-CXfirst

krje1980

Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:45 pm

For some reason, I never got hooked on "24", even after seeing all of Season 1 and 3. Stopped watching after that.

"Lost" and "The Wire" on the other hand. . .those are my drugs!

RJdxer

Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:58 pm

mean, for being as highly placed an organization as CTU would be, you'd think they could keep better tabs on their people than to keep hiring those who will go on to commit multiple acts of high-treason

Or a more secure building. I've never seen a place that was so easy to escape custody from, or kill someone in and get away with it!  laughing 

Hope the box set you got is enough to hold you for a year. They've cancelled the 2008 season due to the writers strike.
Warm winds blowing, heating blue skies, and a road that goes forever. I'm going to Texas!

KaiGywer
Crew

Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:46 pm

When I first got Season 1 of 24, I was hooked. I watched 12 episodes in a row.  rotfl 

I have bought every season since then, except for the last one. Also, I hate writers. Totally stupid to cancel the show because they won't get back to work.
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, an