tuiflyer

Important Choices In 2008?

Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:08 pm

I have been interested in the US Presidential Elections since the first candidate officially announced although I don't live in the US and certainly won't have the right to vote. I do think it is in everybody's interest globally to pay attention to what's going on in the US; especially if Mike Huckabee gets elected!

Anyway I just wanted to know what members from around the World and of course the US think of the elections so far and what candidates they think should win and why.

I found this video on YouTube today and thought I'd share:

Note: I apologise about the video, will search for it again and post it later if it does not display.

TUIflyer

[Edited 2008-01-07 15:21:20]
Don't just travel, travel with a smile. . .

seansasLCY

RE: Important Choices In 2008?

Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:37 pm

I would like Hillary to win, but like you i don't have a say either. I think Hillary is the most capable candidate thanks to her previous knowledge and her plans such as talking to Iran, Syria and Cuba. She is a strong woman and would be able to hold her own against world leaders and not just follow. Under Bill Clinton, America had a much better image around the world and maybe Hillary is the person to restore this.
After Bush, I hope America doesn't elect another deeply religious or republican president.