AF340
Topic Author

The Best Groin Breakers

Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:05 am

I was influenced by this thread to start this. Okay, so post funny videos, pictures, or stories, because we all love watching someone getting owned in the groin!
If you find that distasteful, either go somewhere else or post another funny wipeout.

Another one. About 20 seconds into it.

Liam spin 

steeler83

RE: The Best Groin Breakers

Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:09 am

Okay... One time in gym class, we had the hockey unit, and I took a slap shot right to the groin. Did I mention that our phys-ed department did not believe in protective athletic wear?

Another time at my grandmother's house, my one younger cousin told another young cousin of mine to do something to me. I didn't know what exactly, I just heard him whisper my name to her. Then she came right over to me and punched me down there... Needless to say, in both instances, I could not breathe for about 20 minutes...
Do not bring stranger girt into your room. The stranger girt is dangerous, it will hurt your life.

KPWM

Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:12 am

Ohhh that first video is brutal

Here is one with a few:

AF340
Topic Author

Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:37 am

Quoting Steeler83 (Reply 1):
Okay... One time in gym class, we had the hockey unit, and I took a slap shot right to the groin. Did I mention that our phys-ed department did not believe in protective athletic wear?

Ooohhhhh the slapshot to the groin, a painful, yet surprisingly common occurance among my friends.

Quoting KPWM (Reply 2):
Ohhh that first video is brutal

Here is one with a few:

covereyes   scared  Nice in an odd way!  Wink

Liam spin