AGM100
Topic Author

Friday Stupid Thread .. Bill Clinton

Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:31 pm

The much beloved ex President speaks on the merits of monogamy during African trip.

And hey I agree with him !

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7542890.stm
You dig the hole .. I fill the hole . 100% employment !

redflyer

RE: Friday Stupid Thread .. Bill Clinton

Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:45 pm

Inasmuch as I don't like the guy, what he says is true. And, to the chagrin of many, it's not hypocritical of him to tout monogamy in spite of his past conduct. He has/had ready access to condoms to prevent the spread of HIV and the use of such is not taboo nor discouraged in our society whereas it is in some parts of the world. The fact that a lot of societies are ignorant or adverse to the use of condoms, or don't have readily available access to them, is a big reason for the spread of HIV. So monogamy would be the next best alternative. Besides, from what I've read, Clinton had a fetish with oral sex, which is a lot safer than vaginal and especially anal sex.
My other home is in the sky inside my Piper Cherokee 180.

slider

Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:35 pm

Quoting RedFlyer (Reply 1):
And, to the chagrin of many, it's not hypocritical of him to tout monogamy in spite of his past conduct.

The hell it is. You think he's use a condom every time?

Maybe, maybe not. No love child like John Edwards yet.

Also, did Bill hand out cigars while in Africa? That would have been a nice touch.

redflyer

Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:36 pm

Quoting Slider (Reply 2):
The hell it is. You think he's use a condom every time?

I dunno. Do you? But, hey, I'm not defending the guy. I despise him and all he stands for. I just wish the message he's trying to convey, which is very much needed, doesn't get drowned out in a bunch of rhetoric. I was trying to point that out by showing the difference in risk, based on what's known, for his sexual dalliances vs. those that are practiced by others in other parts of the world. If reports, all based on rumors and innuendos, are to be believed, if all he does is make a gal deep-throat his biological cigar then he practices a form of safe sex.
My other home is in the sky inside my Piper Cherokee 180.