luv2fly

Alaskan Governor's Child May Be Her Daughter's?

Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:54 pm

Makes you wonder if it is true or not, it has been happening for years. One of my friends in later years found out her so called sister was actually her Mother and the woman she believed to be her Mother was her Grandmother....

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-69834

And did she pick out these names for her kids from the Pottery Barn candle collection!

[Edited 2008-08-31 14:02:04]
You can cut the irony with a knife

sw733

RE: Alaskan Governor's Child May Be Her Daughter's?

Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:58 pm

ahhh yes must be election time...

look at her. If I were the husband I'd be after her as much as possible. And seeing how conservative she is I can imagine her view on birth control...

$50 it's Sarah's. Let the annoying pre-November slander begin

L-188

Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:09 pm

Pure bunk IMHO.

While nobody figured it out for a while, including myself when I saw her at the 1st annual running of the reindeer (I was about 75 feet away) it was pretty obvious she was toward the end.

It is pretty easy for women up here to hide pregnancy in the winter up here. We tend to bulk up on our clothes for obvious reasons.

I hadn't heard the daughters baby until this week and I can say that I don't buy it. I am pretty sure there are some photos of Piper during the same period.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

luv2fly

Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:10 pm

Lets see the first 2 photos she is "supposedly" over 7 months pregnant, the last photo shows her pregnant at 8 months with one of her previous children.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[Edited 2008-08-31 14:11:53]

sw733

Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:17 pm

If the daughter is 7 months pregnant in that picture, she must have a 24 month gestation period...

Poor girl put on some weight and the whole country knows. Plus anything coming from CNN iReport, must like most personal articles on Fox News, are slightly biased...

Dreadnought

Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:21 pm

Man, the Dems are just going bananas trying to rip down Palin any way they can. I was on the Daily Kos earlier, and the hatred is palpable. Expect this and more over the next days from the foaming-mouth press.
Forget dogs and cats - Spay and neuter your liberals.

luv2fly

Quoting SW733 (Reply 4):
Poor girl put on some weight and the whole country knows. Plus anything coming from CNN iReport, must like most personal articles on Fox News, are slightly biased

Another source right from her backyard so to say.

http://www.adn.com/front/story/336402.html

L-188

Quoting Luv2fly (Thread starter):
And did she pick out these names for her kids from the Pottery Barn candle collection!

Dude, lets educate you.

Track-Todd races snowmobiles and has won the Iron Dog
Piper-Dude this is an aviation website...dad flies...think about it!
Bristol-The family commercial fishes a set-net site in oddly enough Bristol Bay
Willow-That one you probably wouldn't guess. It's a small town where the restart of the iditarod is held.
Trig van Palin. Trig supposedly is an old norwegian name, don't know if it is true or not, but that what grandpa said when he was born. Van Palin.....Well they do like a certian band....I never did hear any commentary from the band about that.

EDIT: Oops, Willow not Rohn...Rohn is Martin Busers kid. I also should say that being from Alaska that those names are pretty tame. When was a kid it was possible to date five or six different weather systems. Rainy, Breezy, Storm and those where the first names.

[Edited 2008-08-31 14:28:35]

luv2fly

Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:24 pm

Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 5):
Man, the Dems are just going bananas trying to rip down Palin any way they can. I was on the Daily Kos earlier, and the hatred is palpable. Expect this and more over the next days from the foaming-mouth press.

You can have all the family secrets you want, just not if your a public official. You can not have your cake and eat it as well.

And reminds me of the Republicans and Bill and Monica. Like Mom always said, "what goes around, comes around".

L-188

Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:32 pm

Quoting Luv2fly (Reply 8):
Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 5):

You can have all the family secrets you want, just not if your a public official. You can not have your cake and eat it as well.

It's the only platform they have.

McCain/Palin are more on the reform platform
McCain/Palin are stronger on forgein policy
Palin has more foregin relations experience then Obama
Palin is stronger on womens issues
Palin is stronger on civil rights.
Palin has done more as governor then Obama did as a senator.

Did anybody catch AlGore's speech at the convention...the whole thing was, "If I had won"

Nothing new to the table, and nothing that made a bit of sense.

EIPremier

Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:34 pm

The probability of someone Sarah's age (44) giving birth to a Down syndrome baby is somewhere around 1 in 25 (4%). For someone the age of Palin's daughter, Bristol, the probability is about 1 in 1600 (0.06%) of giving birth to a Down syndrome baby. Any pregnancy above age 40 is high risk in this regard.

The relative probability that the baby is her daughter's is so minute, I don't think it even merits consideration.

The daughter does not look pregnant at all in that photo. Give me a break. She is wearing a very tight, skin hugging garment. Maybe she just ate dinner. I can't believe such a story could be propagated with such flimsy evidence. This is tabloid fodder.

[Edited 2008-08-31 14:46:28]

lowrider

Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:45 pm

Worst case, she adopted her daughter's illegitimate baby. Better than having it killed and vacuumed out. Best case, daughter is a little chunky and she doesn't show as much as some women do. How is either one bad or incompatible with conservative values? If it is the daughter's child, it would not be the first time a child has done something the parent wishes they wouldn't. Better than kicking her (the daughter) out or forcing a shotgun wedding.

Some people here would hate Mother Theresa if McCain had asked her and she accepted. There may be a few things you can hang Palin on, but this is not one of them. If only she had a better running mate...
Proud OOTSK member

luv2fly

Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:50 pm

Quoting Lowrider (Reply 11):
Worst case, she adopted her daughter's illegitimate baby. Better than having it killed and vacuumed out. Best case, daughter is a little chunky and she doesn't show as much as some women do. How is either one bad or incompatible with conservative values? If it is the daughter's child, it would not be the first time a child has done something the parent wishes they wouldn't. Better than kicking her (the daughter) out or forcing a shotgun wedding.

Some people here would hate Mother Theresa if McCain had asked her and she accepted. There may be a few things you can hang Palin on, but this is not one of them. If only she had a better running mate...

Hey like I said it happens all the time and for years people have gotten away with it. Though if your going to be in the public eye, that is goig to be harder to sweep under the rug. And as Governor we can't have the high school child pregnant, not a good photo-op.

L-188

Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:52 pm

Quoting Luv2fly (Reply 12):

Hey like I said it happens all the time and for years people have gotten away with it. Though if your going to be in the public eye, that is goig to be harder to sweep under the rug. And as Governor we can't have the high school child pregnant, not a good photo-op.

I still say this source is talking out of their arse.

Just me, she has enough of the establishment up here hating her that they would have dug it up. Especially during that legislative session.

luv2fly

Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:56 pm

Fair use.

In March, Sarah told everyone she was 7-months pregnant. Everyone including her staff said they were shocked to find out, because she didn't look pregnant to them. They also said she's always been thin, because she's a runner or some shit.

Sarah's 16-year-old daughter Bristol was taken out of her high school for 5 to 8 months. The high school was told Bristol had mono.

While attending some Republican convention in Texas, Sarah began leaking amniotic fluid one month before her due date. She didn't check into the hospital. She gave her speech and then got on an 8-hour flight back to Alaska.

Sarah gave birth in a hospital 45-minutes from the airport. Trig, who was born with Down Syndrome, was one month premature. Sarah was back to work 3 days later.

Again - "Supposedly pregnant at 7 months"

Actually pregnant at 8 months!

StuckInCA

Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:59 pm

How is either one bad or incompatible with conservative values?

Well, lying to the public would seem like a pretty poor quality in a VP candidate. I doubt anybody would really care if it were her daughter's baby except that it would probably fly in the face of her "conservative" values and cast a bit of a hypocritical light on her. Anyway, I doubt if it's true.

Sadly, I think that if it were true, lots of conservative Republicans would shrug it off like you are. I think that's typical of today's conservative values. Unfortunately.

lowrider

Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:07 pm

Quoting StuckInCA (Reply 15):
Sadly, I think that if it were true, lots of conservative Republicans would shrug it off like you are. I think that's typical of today's conservative values. Unfortunately.

First off, you don't know me well enough to call me a Republican. If you did know me, you wouldn't do so. Second today's conservative values are the same as they were ten years ago they have just been abandoned by said Republican party. Third, I shrug it off because if it were true, then it is a family trying to make the best of a bad situation. It would probably be the best choice for the baby and the daughter. Family before job, you know. Thats a conservative value too. Finally, until the Democrats, Greens, and other political parties put forth a candidate who has never lied and can prove it, this is looking for fly specks in the pepper.
Proud OOTSK member

AircraftGeek

Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:08 pm

Quoting Luv2fly (Reply 14):
, Sarah began leaking amniotic fluid one month before her due date. She didn't check into the hospital. She gave her speech and then got on an 8-hour flight back to Alaska.

Seems a bit irresponsible to me, to say the least.

Edit: Isn't it also illegal or anyhow breaching the usual carrier rules? Just wondering...

[Edited 2008-08-31 15:24:53]
Nothing is fool-proof given a sufficiently skilled fool

luv2fly

Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:13 pm

Quoting AircraftGeek (Reply 17):
Seems a bit irresponsible to me, to say the least.

Also with each baby you have your delivery time is less and less time to happen. This just does not add up. Last time I looked TX has hospitals, just no use to you if your daughter is back in Alaska.

PSA727

Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:35 pm

Well I heard that it is the daughter's baby and that John Edwards is the father!
fly high, pay low...Germanwings!

dtwclipper

Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:50 pm

Quoting Lowrider (Reply 16):
ird, I shrug it off because if it were true, then it is a family trying to make the best of a bad situation.

No, no, and no it is no longer a family matter (if it is indeed true). She has lied to the people of Alaska and now to the people of the rest of the country. Did she have the baby in the hospital, are there records and have they been falsified?

This is just as much of a family matter as Bill's sex life was but the right would not let that go (and I'm talking about when it was a private matter and not when he was deposed about it.).
Compare New York Air, the Airline that works for your Business

StuckInCA

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:06 am

Is it her baby? That depends on what the meaning of "is" is.

Smile

Continental

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:11 am

Quoting L-188 (Reply 7):
Dude, lets educate you.

They are still unusual names. I drive a Honda Accord which I LOVE, but I won't name my first child Accord. I love to visit the town of Duluth up north, but I won't name my child Duluth.

lowrider

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:47 am

Quoting Dtwclipper (Reply 20):
No, no, and no it is no longer a family matter (if it is indeed true). She has lied to the people of Alaska and now to the people of the rest of the country.

But was it under oath? If not then I would say that is not very tolerant or accepting. Even if it is a public matter, who are you to impose your moral code on her? She didn't hurt anyone else, did she?

Did she have the baby in the hospital, are there records and have they been falsified?

If you have any evidence, the subpoena the records. After all, they are only medical records and she has no expectation of privacy. Lets put her OB/GYN records on the internet for all to see.

This is just as much of a family matter as Bill's sex life was but the right would not let that go (and I'm talking about when it was a private matter and not when he was deposed about it.).

Yeah, but he was only impeached for the perjury part. If he had told the truth from the beginning, it would have only confirmed what most already knew. Put her under oath and see what comes out.

The fact that so many make such a deal over a rumour with out a shred of actual evidence is utterly bizarre and stupid. Where is NOW? If the right was doing this they would be burning Rush, Hannity, and other commentators in effigy and we would all be labeled incurable misogynists. Not even the Bush twins were dragged out like this during the campaigns. I can respect a difference of opinion, but this level of hatred goes far beyond.
Proud OOTSK member

EA CO AS

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:50 am

Hogwash.

If true, Gov Palin - a staunch Republican - would have disclosed this during the vetting process of searching for a VP candidate, knowing it would likely get out and be an issue during the campaign.

This is simply a tabloid attempt at smearing McCain's VP pick, nothing more.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

dtwclipper

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:54 am

Quoting Lowrider (Reply 23):
But was it under oath? If not then I would say that is not very tolerant or accepting. Even if it is a public matter, who are you to impose your moral code on her? She didn't hurt anyone else, did she?

The same people who put their moral code on Clinton.

If you have any evidence, the subpoena the records

Are you that dense that you could not see the question mark there?

If he had told the truth from the beginning, it would have only confirmed what most already knew.

What would that be?

The fact that so many make such a deal over a rumour with out a shred of actual evidence is utterly bizarre and stupid.

+++Cough++++ John Edwards++++ cough +++National Enquirer ++++cough

If the right was doing this they would be burning Rush, Hannity, and other commentators in effigy and we would all be labeled incurable misogynists. Not even the Bush twins were dragged out like this during the campaigns. I can respect a difference of opinion, but this level of hatred goes far beyond.

I don't know what rock you are living under, but Rush et. al. have been doing this kind of crap for years!

RSWA330

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 am

This is ridiculous! The liberals are turning into absolute nut cases over this! I am honestly speechless. If her daughter had the baby, there would have to be legal documentation of it somewhere in the state of Alaska. Are you telling me, Sarah Palin (someone who is constantly bashed for being inexperienced and simple) has created this false life all the while covering up the truth from the entire state and country? She must have a heck of a lot of power then. Also, given the enemies she has made with Alaska's corrupt "in crowd", I'm sure proof would have surfaced long ago if it were true.

sv7887

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:02 am

It's funny the hypocrisy being displayed here. The same usual suspects who cry over Obama being accused of being a Muslim on shady grounds is now leveling the same style of gutter politics against Gov. Palin.

Someone on this thread brilliantly crunched the numbers on a teenager having a Down's syndrome baby and then repeated the calcs for Gov Palin at age 44.

It's funny how the Mainstream Media is trying to make anything stick against her...Shows how desperate they are...If this is the best anyone can do, it won't be enough.

Someone else made the point earlier: If this was even remotely true, her numerous enemies in Alaska would have buried her.

I love how the libs are now saying Gov Palin can't take care of her kids and do her job..So much for women being "equal" and being able to do it all? OOPS..It's akin to telling her to stay at home in the kitchen..

We'll see how she handles the big stage. My guess is that she'll do fine. 80% of Alaskans seem happy with her, and they know her better than all of us.

luv2fly

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:05 am

Six months pregnant in this photo, why am I thinking "where's Waldo"

luv2fly

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:09 am

Quoting Sv7887 (Reply 27):
Someone on this thread brilliantly crunched the numbers on a teenager having a Down's syndrome baby and then repeated the calcs for Gov Palin at age 44.

The odds of an older Woman having a child with Downs is higher yes, though it can happen to any woman though the odds are less when your younger. Some reports say the chance of a Downs baby is more related to the age of the farthr more then the mother.

[Edited 2008-08-31 18:18:32]

dtwclipper

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:16 am

From the April 18, 2008 Anchorage Daily News:

Gov. Sarah Palin gave birth to her fifth child at 6:30 this morning at Mat-Su Regional Medical Center, her spokeswoman said today.

The boy's name is Trig Paxson Van Palin. He's 6 pounds, 2 ounces.

"The governor's labor began while she was in Texas, and I do know that she got on a plane and landed in Anchorage late last night," said Palin spokeswoman Sharon Leighow.

Leighow said the governor and her son are healthy and resting comfortably today.

The baby wasn't due until May 18. "It was quite a surprise," Leighow said.

The online record for births at Mat-Su Regional Medical Center on April 18, 2008 show two births, neither a Trig Palin.

http://www.matsuregional.com/nursery...ame.php?start=60&step=30&count=503

lowrider

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:19 am

Quoting Dtwclipper (Reply 25):
The same people who put their moral code on Clinton.

Nice. Try reading the question. Who are YOU. Are you saying that you imposed your moral code on Clinton's actions? That would make you among the guilty you seem to be trying to smear.

+++Cough++++ John Edwards++++ cough +++National Enquirer ++++cough

cough++++trashy tabloid+++cough+++sad if that is the level you aspire to+++cough+++cough+++not a supposedly reliable news source or political party+++cough+++sad if you can't see the difference+++cough

Are you that dense that you could not see the question mark there?

Now, I know you are not supposed to engage in personal attacks here, but, put up or shut up. That was the point of that statement. Produce some real proof, or admit you can't stand her because she is a conservative woman. This sort of slander is cowardly. Those who propogate and amplify it are useful idiots at best.

I don't know what rock you are living under, but Rush et. al. have been doing this kind of crap for years!

Please demonstrate how Rush is an incurable misogynist. He may be arrogant, loud, and a drug addict, but none of that makes him wrong. Further, none of "that crap" changes the fact that this woman is being subject to treatment far harsher than other women candidates have. I remember one who came to tears over a fraction of the heat.
Proud OOTSK member

ltbewr

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:20 am

I bet in a few days we will see a copy of the birth certificate and some other proof as to who's the Mommy (and maybe the daddy) either by someone in the media paying off some official or a hospital worker or the family releasing it.
If it is the Gov's baby, then she hid it well. If it is the daughter's, then it will ruin Palen not just as VP but may lead to her being removed from the Gov's office for lying. Then the republicans will have a real crises on their hands. Maybe it will make up for Demo Presidential candidate McGovern in 1972 not sufficiently vetting his initial VP choice, Sen. Eagleton and finding out he had got shock treatments for mental health problems.

RSWA330

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:23 am

You're also forgetting one crucial piece of info Luv2fly. She knew her child would have Down Syndrome before it was born. How would that work if Bristol was having the baby? Are you telling me Bristol had the test? That would be even more information that the family would have had to hide.

luv2fly

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:27 am

Quoting RSWA330 (Reply 33):
You're also forgetting one crucial piece of info Luv2fly. She knew her child would have Down Syndrome before it was born. How would that work if Bristol was having the baby? Are you telling me Bristol had the test? That would be even more information that the family would have had to hide.

They are already hiding the truth what is one more piece of the puzzle, in for a penny, in for a pound.

RSWA330

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:31 am

Quoting Luv2fly (Reply 34):
They are already hiding the truth what is one more piece of the puzzle, in for a penny, in for a pound.

If you say so. If you're that desperate to discredit the Republicans you will believe just about anything. Look how far Obama's got.

dtwclipper

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:31 am

Quoting Lowrider (Reply 31):
Cough John Edwards cough National Enquirer cough

cough trashy tabloid cough sad if that is the level you aspire to cough cough not a supposedly reliable news source or political party cough sad if you can't see the difference cough

And it proved to be true!

Quoting Lowrider (Reply 31):
Further, none of "that crap" changes the fact that this woman is being subject to treatment far harsher than other women candidates have.

LOL, you think this is a rough for a women....What the hell has the right been saying and calling Pelosi?

luv2fly

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:38 am

Quoting RSWA330 (Reply 35):
If you say so. If you're that desperate to discredit the Republicans you will believe just about anything. Look how far Obama's got.

Trust me the Republicans can discredit themselves all they want without my help.

RSWA330

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:39 am

Quoting Dtwclipper (Reply 36):
LOL, you think this is a rough for a women....What the hell has the right been saying and calling Pelosi?

There is a difference. Pelosi is an absolute waste of air in Congress (you can add "waste of air" to things she has been called). She has accomplished absolutely nothing worth while. Pelosi is a public figure with whom everyone is familiar. Palin is being bashed by people who don't even know her and until Friday had no idea she even existed. There is absolutely nothing she has done to deserve this ctriticism (other than be Republican and live in Alaska of course).

dtwclipper

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:45 am

Quoting RSWA330 (Reply 38):
There is a difference. Pelosi is an absolute waste of air in Congress (you can add "waste of air" to things she has been called). She has accomplished absolutely nothing worth while. Pelosi is a public figure with whom everyone is familiar. Palin is being bashed by people who don't even know her and until Friday had no idea she even existed. There is absolutely nothing she has done to deserve this ctriticism (other than be Republican and live in Alaska of course).

A waste in your opinion and that of the right.

The moment Palin joined the ticket she became a public figure of national stature and open to any and all criticism.

Now, if you want to look at another Governor. MI Gov. Jennifer Granholm has taken an enormous amount of abuse because she is a democrat. She is fighting a tough battle in Michigan right now because of our economy and all people can do is blame her for being a democrat. Don't believe me, just check out any article in the Detroit Free Press or Detroit News.

lowrider

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:47 am

And it proved to be true!

But before it did I seem to remember some people complaining about character assassination, dirty politics and smearing. Further, I remember reading how we should but out because it is a family matter between Edwards and his wife, none of our business. Who was saying those sorts of things? Do you recall? And about that proof. You got any yet?

What the hell has the right been saying and calling Pelosi?

I believe they have been saying things like "liberal", "divisive", and "poor leadership". Stop me when I get to something that is untrue. I think I have also heard things like "petty" and "ineffective". After all, her biggest success has been reforming the lunch room menu and she has been instrumental in dragging Congresses approval rating even lower that Bush's. That not only takes a special talent, but dedicated effort.
Proud OOTSK member

N867DA

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:53 am

A short summary of the last 38 posts:

[Conservative]: Democrats suck! They're hypocrites...when one of their candidates gets caught doing something wrong they excuse it and let it go. But when a good conservative Republican gets caught doing something everyone does, they're the devil! Their hypocrisy is disgusting. See how those rabid Democraps react to Palin, a smart, educated woman who KNOWS politics?
Go figure!

[Liberal]: Republicans suck! They're hypocrites...when one of their candidates gets caught doing something wrong they excuse it and let it go. But when a good liberal Democrat gets caught doing something everyone does, they're the devil! Their hypocrisy is disgusting. See how those rabid Republican'ts react to Obama, a smart, educated man who KNOWS politics? Go figure!

...and people wonder why I'm writing in a candidate this election.
A nation turns its lonely eyes to you

dtwclipper

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:57 am

Quoting Lowrider (Reply 40):
And about that proof. You got any yet?

See #30.

I believe they have been saying things like "liberal", "divisive", and "poor leadership".

I do believe they were/are saying a lot worse.

After all, her biggest success has been reforming the lunch room menu and she has been instrumental in dragging Congresses approval rating even lower that Bush's. That not only takes a special talent, but dedicated effort.

First of all, admit that you don't like Pelosi because she is a democrat.

Your comments about her achievements in Congress are pure Ditto head nonsense and nothing more.

ltbewr

Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:03 am

Here is another possibility: maybe the child is the daughter of her SON, the one in the Army. He was in High School when he could have fathered the baby, was stationed in Alaska (is he in Iraq now?). That might explain the lack of public announcements by the hospital and the mom's cover up, to prevent her son from being discharged or leaving the military.

lowrider

Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:26 am

Quoting Dtwclipper (Reply 42):
See #30.

Gee, you mean the governor chose not to put that information on the internet? Shocking. Here is a tidbit for you, you can choose not to release that information. I know we opted not to when our daughter was born.

First of all, admit that you don't like Pelosi because she is a democrat.

Fine. I don't like her. Its no great secret. The label is not important, but I do not like her politics. I don't even like McCain all that much, as I think he is too far left and unreliable. So far I like Palin, but I am undecided whether it is enough to get me to vote McCain. Now, will you admit you don't like Palin simply because she is conservative?

Your comments about her achievements in Congress are pure Ditto head nonsense and nothing more

Ok, what has she achieved in Congress since assume the role of Speaker of the House? We have had a number of hearings that have produced nothing. A few resolutions have been passed. And some minor bills got sent over to the White House for rubber stamping. To listen to her before hand, you would have though there was going to be some great shake up and reform. Whether I liked what she had planned or not, that is what she said she would do. See if this rings a bell...
"After years of historic deficits, this 110th Congress will commit itself to a higher standard: pay as you go, no new deficit spending.
How long did that last? Seriously, if some great change happened and I missed it, I would like to know.
Proud OOTSK member

dtwclipper

Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:33 am

Quoting Lowrider (Reply 44):
Gee, you mean the governor chose not to put that information on the internet? Shocking. Here is a tidbit for you, you can choose not to release that information. I know we opted not to when our daughter was born.

Well let's have someone pull the public records then.

Now, will you admit you don't like Palin simply because she is conservative?

No, as I don't like anyone uses Leviticus to govern, be they Democrat or Republican.

Ok, what has she achieved in Congress since assume the role of Speaker of the House? We have had a number of hearings that have produced nothing. A few resolutions have been passed. And some minor bills got sent over to the White House for rubber stamping. To listen to her before hand, you would have though there was going to be some great shake up and reform. Whether I liked what she had planned or not, that is what she said she would do. See if this rings a bell...

I won't do your home work for you, and any fact I would bring up you would dispute or disagree with, so what's the point?

lowrider

Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:45 am

Quoting Dtwclipper (Reply 45):
Well let's have someone pull the public records then

Knock yourself out. I believe its Sarah's kid until someone proves otherwise.

I won't do your home work for you, and any fact I would bring up you would dispute or disagree with, so what's the point?

Shouldn't a fact be beyond disputing by its very nature? It all comes back to that proof thing. Its great when you have it.
Proud OOTSK member

dtwclipper

Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:50 am

Quoting Lowrider (Reply 46):
Shouldn't a fact be beyond disputing by its very nature? It all comes back to that proof thing. Its great when you have it.

Not really....it's the same in the Israel vs. Arab threads. Every fact has two sides, and neither group wishes to see the other point of view.

I hope it isn't true about Palin, if it is her career is in the crapper. If it is true, it should be a very interesting read.

lowrider

Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:09 am

Quoting Dtwclipper (Reply 47):
it's the same in the Israel vs. Arab threads. Every fact has two sides, and neither group wishes to see the other point of view.

Those are fought with opinions and beliefs. A fact is provable and cannot be false. For example, I assert that it is a fact that Sarah Palin is a woman. You may have another point of view, but that will not change the fact. We can prove it repeatedly. That is what I am talking about.

Quoting Dtwclipper (Reply 47):
I hope it isn't true about Palin, if it is her career is in the crapper. If it is true, it should be a very interesting read.

I also hope not. I admire the courage it takes to quit a cushy position and take on the incumbent because you are sick of the corruption.
Proud OOTSK member

AirframeAS

Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:21 am

Well let's have someone pull the public records then.

Until the public records are pulled, I will keep my opinions to myself until then. I think the records need to be pulled and shown to the public.
A Safe Flight Begins With Quality Maintenance On The Ground.