AirportSeven
Topic Author

No One Knows War Like The McCains Know War. Period

Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:33 pm

Daughter of obviously famous war hero John McCain claims nobody knows war like the McCains. Period. Which is good, because everybody loves being at war and hopes that our military stays tied up in the middle east for the next thousand years.

Sorry, but if you are a veteran, or if a family member is a veteran, you don't know war. If you've lost a friend or family member who was serving our country, your experience is inconsequential to what the McCains have been through.

After all, who has it worse in the military than the sons of Admirals and Senators?

Oh, wait, the McCain sons aren't talking points. Good to know that their service won't be used as another prop in this campaign.

JBirdAV8r

RE: No One Knows War Like The McCains Know War. Period

Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:36 pm

Quoting AirportSeven (Thread starter):
Sorry, but if you are a veteran, or if a family member is a veteran, you don't know war.

Do you honestly believe that if you're a veteran, you don't "know" war?!

If I am misinterpreting your remarks, that still leaves the question on why you think aspiring fashion designer Meghan McCain speaks definitively for her father on such a huge policy issue. Why put that much stock into what she says?
I got my head checked--by a jumbo jet

PSA727

Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:45 pm

Quoting JBirdAV8r (Reply 1):
If I am misinterpreting your remarks, that still leaves the question on why you think aspiring fashion designer Meghan McCain speaks definitively for her father on such a huge policy issue. Why put that much stock into what she says?

Because if McCain gets elected his daughter will be in charge. This is fair game!!!
I heard Obama was going to put Sasha or Malia in charge of the Universal Health Care plan.
fly high, pay low...Germanwings!

StarAC17

Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:35 am

Quoting JBirdAV8r (Reply 1):

Do you honestly believe that if you're a veteran, you don't "know" war?!

You may know war but that doesn't mean that you know how to run a war as Commander and Chief. I would love to know what things that McCain did in Vietnam that contributed to the execution of that war, not to say Obama is any better (IMO he is but I'm not voting in this election) but just because you have served doesn't mena you are better suited to run a war especially since each one is different.
Engineers Rule The World!!!!!