Beaucaire
Topic Author

Sarkozy Strenghtens Ties With Israel..

Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:30 am

..but on a private level,since his son Jean-Sarkozy will get married to the daughter of a large Supermarket chain in France ,called Darty,owned by the Israeli Sebaoun - Darty family.His future wife Jessica -very religious,has started to initiate Sarkozy's son into the rules of the Jewish religion and he will take Hebrew lessons.
Nothing wrong with that-that's his private business- but he exercises a public political function in the département Haute Seine,where he has been elected president of the UMP-assembly group (the political party of his father ) at age 21 !!!! ....
Now I was wondering if he'd elected an Arab fiancèe and would convert to Islam,if that would pass as easily...

[Edited 2008-09-10 00:39:42]
Please respect animals - don't eat them...

LH4116

RE: Sarkozy Strenghtens Ties With Israel..

Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:47 pm

I've heard rumours about Sarkozy being Jewish or having Jewish relatives/family. And is it true that he's an anti islamist? By judging his politics he seem to be an anti islamist.

Quoting Beaucaire (Thread starter):

Now I was wondering if he'd elected an Arab fiancèe and would convert to Islam,if that would pass as easily...

If his son wanted to get married with a Muslim woman i wouldn't think his father would allow that. And this whole marry a Muslim thing would raise a lot of resurrection in the media. But i also think that it could might strenghten the bonds between muslims and christians/jews. Could you just imagine how the world would have been if Dodi Al Fayed married Princess Diana, the world would sure be a different place.

(And, NO! I'm not an anti-semite. I actually like the Jews, they are very nice people and i also know quite a lot about the Jewish religion. Besides i'm a big fan of Jewish comedians such as Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld and i sometimes do find Yisrael Campbell to be funny)
SAS Plus is Business Class made faux!

MadameConcorde

RE: Sarkozy Strenghtens Ties With Israel..

Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:52 am

Sarkozy's friendships are rather dubious.

French President Nicolas Sarkozy friend says 9/11 was a lie

One of France's most successful stand-up comedians and a close friend of President Nicolas Sarkozy has sparked outrage by becoming the latest French star to question the official account of the September 11 attacks.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ozy-friend-says-911-was-a-lie.html

Jean-Marie Bigard - a member of Mr Sarkozy's inner circle of showbiz friends - said the official version was a "lie".

"We are now absolutely certain that these two planes - the one that supposedly fell into a forest (flight 93 in Pennsylvania) and onto the Pentagon don't exist... those planes are still flying.

"It's an enormous lie," he told Europe 1 radio.

Angry  devil   yuck 
There was a better way to fly it was called Concorde