ual757

Lie Bumps/Tongue Bumps

Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:17 am

Okay-

So, you know those white little bumps on your tongue? You can get them and they stay for about a week. They drive you nuts and you scrape them against your teeth and they get worse. They come alone or in groups...

What causes them? They drive me nuts and I haven't been free of them for months! (I am healthy too so don't knock me down there!)

I do know that about 50% of people get them...and they can be referred to as lie bumps.

Help!

Cures anyone?
Causes?

TLG

RE: Lie Bumps/Tongue Bumps

Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:31 am

I get them sometimes, and I always thought they were canker sores, or at least a form of them. Try using an antiseptic mouthwash daily (at least), and see if that helps.

-TLG

jush

RE: Lie Bumps/Tongue Bumps

Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:40 am

I'll get them from food that I'm mildly allergic to.

That is, orange juice, hazelnuts, citrus in any form. If I eat/drink alot of these foods I'll get them.

There are some pretty good medicines out there in the pharmacy where you can just put it on the bump with a little brush.

That said, a good mouthwash will do the same but it takes a little longer to recover.

Regds
jush

PS: You are not alone Big grin
There is one problem with airbus. Though their products are engineering marvels they lack passion, completely.