NIKV69
Topic Author

Rosie Goes Down In Flames

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:14 pm

One and out for Rosie. The woman at the view are probably loving it. I made the mistake of watching some of her first show and it was God awful. She needs to understand that her allure faded awhile ago and most see her as a miserable, irritatating person who can't keep the hole under her mouth shut. I mean WTC #7 couldn't have came down unless explosives were planted right?  sarcastic 

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/sho...biz/2008/12/02/sbt.rosie.bombs.cnn
Hey that guy with the private jet can bail us out! Why? HE CAN AFFORD IT!

flynavy

RE: Rosie Goes Down In Flames

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:17 pm

Quoting NIKV69 (Thread starter):

Since when did you watch liberal, communist CNN, Nick? I thought you stuck to GOPtv (a.k.a. Faux Noise Channel).

I agree though. Rosie doesn't need ANOTHER show.
Change is: one airline, six continents!

stlgph

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:19 pm

too New York. too many inside jokes.
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

smcmac32msn

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:47 pm

Damn..... I was thinking when I read the title that she literally burst into flames on the set and melted into a vat of McDonalds grease that she is.
Hey Obama, keep the change! I want my dollar back.

NIKV69
Topic Author

Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:05 pm

Quoting Flynavy (Reply 1):
Since when did you watch liberal, communist CNN, Nick? I thought you stuck to GOPtv (a.k.a. Faux Noise Channel).

I agree though. Rosie doesn't need ANOTHER show

Since when is CNN communist? Did I say that? I watch all three including MSNBC. Just because I am registered Republican doesn't mean I am a far right nut Chris. As much as you would like anyone that doesn't agree with your views to be far right doesn't make it so.

dxing

Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:22 pm

Quoting STLGph (Reply 2):
too New York. too many inside jokes.

There's always the local access channel for her then!  cheerful   wink 
Warm winds blowing, heating blue skies, a road that goes forever, I'm going to Texas!

EMBQA

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:09 pm

Quoting NIKV69 (Thread starter):
I mean WTC #7 couldn't have came down unless explosives were planted right? sarcastic

Yea.... what was it "Fire can not melt steel..I will call in all these experts that will say it can't happen..?" Aah Rosie, how do you think they make steel....??? They use fire.. and it didn't melt.. it got too hot and lost its strenght.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog"

JBirdAV8r

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:14 pm

Quoting EMBQA (Reply 6):
Yea.... what was it "Fire can not melt steel..I will call in all these experts that will say it can't happen..?" Aah Rosie, how do you think they make steel....??? They use fire.. and it didn't melt.. it got too hot and lost its strenght.

If fire couldn't melt steel I'd definitely be out of a job.

Let me go ask a few of my welders what they think of that...
I got my head checked--by a jumbo jet

NIKV69
Topic Author

Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:22 pm

Quoting EMBQA (Reply 6):

Quoting JBirdAV8r (Reply 7):
If fire couldn't melt steel I'd definitely be out of a job.

Let me go ask a few of my welders what they think of that...

In a way I am glad she said that on national television. Just drove home the fact that she is a total moron. Which is why nobody wants to see or hear here anymore. Which was proven today when the axe fell.

fraspotter

Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:25 pm

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 8):
Which is why nobody wants to see or hear here anymore. Which was proven today when the axe fell.

I don't know, after watching the CNN video that the OP provided, it seems like those commentators where quite disappointed which is something I can't understand.
"Drunk drivers run stop signs. Stoners wait for them to turn green."

stlgph

Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:48 am

Which was proven today when the axe fell.

you're getting way too much into wishful thinking.

she has many, many potential deals on the table.

National757

Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:08 am

Quoting STLGph (Reply 10):

...and you know this how???

stlgph

Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:28 am

Quoting National757 (Reply 11):
...and you know this how???

gee, i wonder?!?!?!?

she passes up on a lot of things because apparently she "doesn't need the money." but a few suspect she's one of those that spends a lot of time writing material behind the scenes under pen names and reaps the rewards and benefits that way.

asuflyer05

Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:42 am

She never should have given up the Rosie O'Donnell Show. She gave up on a successful franchise because she there were bigger and better things. Same thing with people who leave successful television series to pursue acting careers. Take ER for example. All those guys left because they were worth so much. The only one that is really having any luck is Clooney.

FlyDeltaJets87

Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:05 am

Quoting Flynavy (Reply 1):
I thought you stuck to GOPtv (a.k.a. Faux Noise Channel).

I don't think you're one to comment about who uses biased sources. The links you're constantly sending me aren't any less biased then Fox News.

Quoting EMBQA (Reply 6):

Most anyone who's taken an engineering materials course will tell you this conspiracy theory bullshit is just that - bullshit. The structural properties of the steel change when exposed to temperatures above a certain degree -the molecular structure of the steel changes to a structure that makes it much easier to bend, and that's exactly what happened in the Twin Towers that day.

Quoting FRAspotter (Reply 9):
Which is why nobody wants to see or hear here anymore. Which was proven today when the axe fell.

I don't know, after watching the CNN video that the OP provided, it seems like those commentators where quite disappointed which is something I can't understand.

checkmark 
One of them was like "Oh give her a break blah blah blah". Give us a break. The woman is an idiot who hasnt realized her time in the spotlight has come and gone. I have to wonder if she really believes this stuff or if she's just as radical as she is to draw attention.
"Let's Roll"- Todd Beamer, United Airlines Flight 93, Sept. 11, 2001

Type-Rated

Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:06 pm

In the video article they mention that she didn't get the family demographic she was looking for...
I'll tell you why, people were probably afraid of what may come out of her mouth during the show. We are so used to her being a loud big mouth that we are actually afraid of what she may say next.
Fly North Central Airlines..The route of the Northliners!

Revelation

Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:38 pm

Well, we already knew she went down....
Inspiration, move me brightly!

NIKV69
Topic Author

Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:46 pm

Quoting STLGph (Reply 10):

LOLOL, yea sure. Trust me she is done.

Quoting STLGph (Reply 12):
she passes up on a lot of things because apparently she "doesn't need the money."

I doubt it, Kmart and the view sent her packing and she continues to spew the same ultra left hogwash like anyone who owns a gun should go to prison and that bombs were planted in WTC 7. Nobody wants anything to do with her.

Quoting Asuflyer05 (Reply 13):
She gave up on a successful franchise because she there were bigger and better things

Oh yea I can tell. Being a celebrity blogger, attacking anyone who isn't far left and going after Barbara Walters for no reason is real bigger and better.

Quoting FlyDeltaJets87 (Reply 14):
I don't think you're one to comment about who uses biased sources. The links you're constantly sending me aren't any less biased then Fox News

Yep Chris sure loved the huffingtonpost. No bias there.

stlgph

Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:14 am

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 17):
LOLOL, yea sure. Trust me she is done.

your occupation - golf professional.

mine? - television programming.

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 17):
I doubt it, Kmart and the view sent her packing and she continues to spew the same ultra left hogwash like anyone who owns a gun should go to prison and that bombs were planted in WTC 7. Nobody wants anything to do with her.

apparently you missed what i wrote. again, she has plenty of offers come her way, but she does turn most of them down. she's been very smart financially and is able to do so.

and The View actually offered a contract renewal. she was making $2.5 million for the first year and they had upped the ante to $8 million. and she still said no.

NIKV69
Topic Author

Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:11 pm

Quoting STLGph (Reply 18):
your occupation - golf professional.

mine? - television programming

Ahh I knew the "your not qualified to make an opinion" rhetoric would surface. Ok Mr. television we will revist this again in a year when she is still sitting by her pool on her webcam bashing someone again.

Quoting STLGph (Reply 18):
apparently you missed what i wrote. again, she has plenty of offers come her way, but she does turn most of them down. she's been very smart financially and is able to do so.

and The View actually offered a contract renewal. she was making $2.5 million for the first year and they had upped the ante to $8 million. and she still said no.

Oh I never said she was poor and by all means is probably set for life but her mainstream career is over. No movies no TV unless it's some left wing whacko session like the view.

drgreen757

Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:24 pm

Yes! Rosie is the co-pilot of my celebrity plane crash flight!
Save the grey ghosts.

stlgph

Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:53 pm

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 19):
Ahh I knew the "your not qualified to make an opinion" rhetoric would surface. Ok Mr. television we will revist this again in a year when she is still sitting by her pool on her webcam bashing someone again.

oy vey.

scroll up and read.

fraspotter

Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:56 pm

Quoting Drgreen757 (Reply 20):
Yes! Rosie is the co-pilot of my celebrity plane crash flight!

Who else is on board?  Silly
Paris Hilton?
Brittany Spears?
Chad Ocho Cinco (Johnson)?
 Big grin
"Drunk drivers run stop signs. Stoners wait for them to turn green."

727LOVER

Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:58 pm

Quoting Smcmac32msn (Reply 3):
Damn..... I was thinking when I read the title that she literally burst into flames on the set and melted into a vat of McDonalds grease that she is.

OMG...that made me laugh!!!!!!
I feel woozy....what did you put in that Pudding Pop?

stlgph

Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:37 pm

Quoting FRAspotter (Reply 22):
Brittany Spears?

Britney Spears is well on track for over exposure 2009, probably extending well into 2010.

drgreen757

Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:21 am

Quoting FRAspotter (Reply 22):
Who else is on board?
Paris Hilton?
Brittany Spears?
Chad Ocho Cinco (Johnson)?

Actually the two hosts of that show "What Not To Wear". They're seated in first class!
Save the grey ghosts.