bwest

Which Podcasts Do You Listen To?

Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:38 am

Thought it might be fun if we would share the intersting/funny/crazy podcasts we're all listening to.

Mine are:

BBC global news "bringing you the best stories, interviews and on the spot reporting from across the BBC world service". A twice daily 30 minute update of the world news. I usually listen to the morning episode of it on my way to work.

In Our Time. Basically you choose a subject , get 3 "people in the know" and let them talk about it for 40 minutes, while presenter Melvyn Bragg plays the role of moderator. Very interesting podcast, though this is one you really need to sit down for. Ideal for train journeys  Smile

Mandarin Chinese Lessons... In an effort to learn some basic Mandarin, I've downloaded this podcast, but haven't really gotten past lesson 1  Smile
I love my Airport Job! :)

ohthedrama747

RE: Which Podcasts Do You Listen To?

Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:03 pm

Stephen Fry's Podgrams is the only one I bother with.

I'm online too often to bother with the BBC's. I really like Stephen Fry and he's also on Twitter if anyone is interested. Simply search for stephenfry.

G

RicciPettit

Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:12 pm

Used to listen to the Russell Brand podcast, used to update itself onto my iPod every week. I loved every minute of it.

Sadly those days are gone...
Elements of the past and the future combining to make something not quite as good as either!

TupolevTu154

Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:34 pm

Metalscape is the only podcast I listen to. Right now I'm indulging in their 100th episode Big grin