I actually manage to maintain a pretty positive outlook on life these days:
- I may not enjoy it every day, but I have a job, and it keeps me busy
- I'm slowly but surely (finally) finishing up my bachelors degree
- I managed to successfully move to LAX
a year and a half ago
- Going along with that, I now get to golf, play tennis, and go hiking all year round
- My grandmother is still alive and living on her own at 90 years old....she's the most important person in my life, bar none.
- As always, even when times aren't so good (or perhaps especially then), I'm extremely grateful for my family and my friends, who are basically family to me as well
- Did I mention I get to golf all year round?
- I've managed to start acquiring a guitar collection over the last 2 years or so (ahhh, Craigslist and other used instrument retailers are great), and more importantly, I've been improving a crapload simply by playing almost every day
|Quoting 2H4 (Reply 4):|
My seven-year-old cousin drew me a picture of a monkey flinging it's own crap at an attacker and gave it to me for Christmas.
I would have to say that that wins whatever award is appropriate for this thread
I'm watching Jeopardy. The category is worst Madonna songs. "This one from 1987 is terrible".