UAL747
Topic Author

Anyone Want To Meet Up In DXB Feb 8th-9th?

Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:13 pm

I'm heading out on a short jaunt to Dubai just to ride on the A380 and was wondering if anyone was going to be in the area. Maybe do dinner. It's a VERY short trip because I'm just doing it for the aircraft, but if you are around, would be fun!

Let me know,

UAL
"Bangkok Tower, United 890 Heavy. Bangkok Tower, United 890 Heavy.....Okay, fine, we'll just turn 190 and Visual Our Way

MadameConcorde

RE: Anyone Want To Meet Up In DXB Feb 8th-9th?

Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:09 pm

Wish I could go down there for a couple of days to take a peek at the QE2 to see how she is doing and look if there is any activity going on right around her... They keep it all very secret. I look at the Khaleej Times and Gulf News online and there is never any news about her.  Sad

Will you be flying on the EK 380? I hope you will enjoy your trip. If you are in Economy, make sure you can get a seat on the upper deck if there are any. If you are flying in Business you will be upstairs anyway. They are very nice and smooth aircrafts. These big things fly just like butterflies. I have been on board quite a few. I have "tried" most of SIA's 380s. My next one should be the opening flight to Paris-CDG unless I get to go on another one before that.  Confused
There was a better way to fly it was called Concorde