OzarkD9S
Topic Author

What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done?

Fri May 08, 2009 2:03 am

Me? I stole money from a church group that my mother was in charge of, ok, it was $20 but....I still feel guilty about it. YOU?
Coast to Coast and Border to Border, Ozark Flies YOUR Way!

dtwclipper

RE: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done?

Fri May 08, 2009 2:07 am

I blessed a crew snack in the Galley when we didn't have enough kosher meals and served it as Kosher!
Compare New York Air, the Airline that works for your Business

mbmbos

Fri May 08, 2009 2:23 am

There's no way I'd tell you about the worst thing I've done! There's no statute of limitations on...well, never mind.

Atlanta

Fri May 08, 2009 2:32 am

Quoting Dtwclipper (Reply 1):

Are you even Jewish?  Wink

Atlanta
Welcome To The New Delta- The World's Largest Airline

dtwclipper

Fri May 08, 2009 2:38 am

Quoting Atlanta (Reply 3):
Are you even Jewish?

I think so.
Compare New York Air, the Airline that works for your Business

STT757

Fri May 08, 2009 2:45 am

My Freshman year of High School ('90/'91) I had this Woman Science teacher in her late '50s who was kind of a hippy, she wore tie die a lot and had what we in the class felt was a kind of weird attitude. Now after all these years looking back I think she was just a nice person, and us jaded Freshman in New Jersey were too cynical to recognize a nice person and how to respond appropriately.

Many of us acted weird back to her, I know I might have said some things but the worst thing I did was put a sticker not on her back that said "I'm stupid" or "Kick me". Something like that I don't recall, I don't recall her finding it or knowing it was me. If she did she would have probably laughed, she never got angry. That was her way. As the end of the year drew to a close in June she was asking us in the class what our plans for the Summer were, she mentioned that at the end of the day she was picking up her daughter and they were driving up to State New York or Vermont someplace to go hiking and camping. The end of the day came marking the end of the school year and we all high tailed it out of there.

A couple days later I read in the local paper my Science teacher Ms. Wagner, whom I had put that sticker on and whom all of us at one time or another were mean to even though she was a kind happy person had died in a car accident on the New York State thruway while taking her daughter for a camping trip. I believe her daughter survived but I'm not 100% sure.

Either way it made me feel like crap, and even writing this now some 18 years later makes me feel horrible for misbehaving. She was a kind soul, an odd egg for sure but still a beautiful blonde haired Woman in her late '50s who put up with out crap to teach us science.

Where ever you are Ms. Wagner, God Bless.
Eastern Air lines flt # 701, EWR-MCO Boeing 757

waterpolodan

Fri May 08, 2009 3:50 am

Worst thing I have ever done? Cheated on my ex with her best friend, over a period of 4 months. Definitely the worst decision I've ever made, and I regret it every day because I ruined two relationships, my relationship with the gf and her relationship with her friend. Lesson learned? If the urge to cheat exists in a relationship, something isn't right, and you should end things before it ever gets to a point where you'd be willing to go through with it. Also, lying sucks and you'll never, ever get away with it, especially in a long term relationship. It'll always come back to haunt you...

greasespot

Fri May 08, 2009 4:51 am

I murdered someone and they still have not found the body....... Wow!     

Ok I gave incorrect directions to a tourist looking for west Edmonton mall when it first opened.....that guy is prolly still driving around Edmonton

I also gave directions to the Gay cowboy bar to annoying guy from Texas(said he was from their) who was looking for a country bar to meet some fillies(he really said that)

GS

[Edited 2009-05-07 21:53:18]
Sometimes all you can do is look them in the eye and ask " how much did your mom drink when she was pregnant with you?"

ShyFlyer

Fri May 08, 2009 5:06 am

Vacation with my parents. Not matter which set of relatives are being visited (his or hers), its always the same: drive half way across the country to sit around.  banghead 
I lift things up and put them down.

swiftski

Fri May 08, 2009 5:35 am

1- Slept with my best friends girlfriend

2- Got into debt

kiwiinoz

Fri May 08, 2009 5:42 am

When I was at high school, I picked on this kid, an Indian guy. Racist comments, quite a bit of taunting, etc. A bizarre thing, as I am most certainly not racist. I was doing it to impress others.....something I'm quite ashamed of.

I actually took the step of trying to track him down a few years ago, but with no success, (was a long time ago).

Definitely something I want to erase.

YWG

Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 am

Gotta love those beer goggles and university.
Contact Winnipeg center now on 134.4, good day.

CXB77L

Fri May 08, 2009 8:38 am

I've got many regrets in my life. I remember in my first few years of primary school, in Hong Kong, there was a kid who trusted me enough to call me his friend, yet all I did was tease him about the fact that he wears glasses. This was done along with another friend of mine (my only two school friends in HK, still keep in touch with one of them). I never told him that I was moving to Australia, I just stopped attending school. Now, I have no idea where he is, but I'm hoping that he has got past all the bullying and is living a successful and happy life somewhere.

When I moved to Australia to continue my studies, there was also this Sri Lankan immigrant child that I picked on, even though I was an immigrant myself. One of the most horrible things I ever did was slamming the door on her, trapping her fingers. I apologised then, but I'm not sure if I meant it ... she was crying. I happen to know that she is still living in Perth, and not surprisingly, never spoke to me. If I had the chance to apologise to her for all the teasing I put her through, I would.

I could go on and on and on ... but bullying is one thing I regret the most. I don't want to sound like I was a menace at school, because I've been on the receiving end of my share of bullying too. I never dished out as much as I copped, but to think I stooped so low as to bully someone makes me want to re-live my childhood again and set things straight.
Boeing 777 fanboy

Speedbirdie

Fri May 08, 2009 10:03 am

Dropped a pilot meal on the floor and left it there for more than the 5 second rule before scooping it up and serving it...

OK thats probably not the worst thing I have done, but it is pretty mean.
Never give up..

swiftski

Fri May 08, 2009 10:36 am

Quoting Speedbirdie (Reply 14):
Dropped a pilot meal on the floor and left it there for more than the 5 second rule before scooping it up and serving it...

OK thats probably not the worst thing I have done, but it is pretty mean.

Mmmm juicy!

alberchico

Fri May 08, 2009 1:34 pm

Told a first grader the truth about santa claus, not my finest moment.....
short summary of every jewish holiday: they tried to kill us ,we won , lets eat !

YYZflyer

Fri May 08, 2009 1:38 pm

Back when I was 10, me and a friend were burning some paper in a forest behind some houses. Then we somehow got the stupid idea to put it in a cardboard box. The box started burning and we couldn't put it out so we're ran away.

Everything around was soaked because it had just rained shortly before which was really lucky for us, so it's not nearly as bad as it could have been. Still....incredibly stupid to have put it in a box. Nothing happened which is lucky. I'm still trying to figure out what was going through my mind back then. :S
Avoid hangovers, stay drunk.

MCOflyer

Fri May 08, 2009 2:02 pm

I have several I would rather not reveal but a couple:

Ran away from my SRO in high school
Ran out of class in elementary school telling the Asst. Principle the sub was insane

KH
Never be afraid to stand up for who you are.

WESTERN737800

Fri May 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Used my mom's grocery money to buy a scope for my BB gun when we didn't have any money to begin with. Made a cousin eat dogfood. Asked a friend for a lick of his sucker and ate the whole thing. Poured a boucket of sand in my sister's hair. Picking on some people in jr. high. Dating a gal then trying to date her best friend, neither worked out.
Bring back Western Airlines!

Jetsgo

Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Yikes! Once I stuffed our family cat into a small duffel bag and swung it around as fast as I could and let go. Then I dropped the bag from the top of the stairs. To this date it makes me cringe how horrible that was and I am forever thankful the cat was unhurt and is still alive today.
Marine Corps Aviation, The Last To Let You Down!

ClassicLover

Fri May 08, 2009 6:43 pm

Quoting KiwiinOz (Reply 11):
I actually took the step of trying to track him down a few years ago, but with no success, (was a long time ago).

I wasn't appreciative when someone tried to apologise to me for the same thing via Facebook relatively recently...

Worst thing I've ever done... probably taken money that was "found" and "handed in" to my department at work and when no-one claimed it, pocketed it. Mostly I gave it to the social club, one time I thought, "fuck the social club" and pocketed it. Really should have given it back to the finder...
I do quite enjoy a spot of flying - more so when it's not in Economy!

jfk69

Fri May 08, 2009 6:44 pm

Took a girls viriginity and then broke up with her 2 weeks later........Still feel like an asshole to this day for doing it.

Jetsgo

Fri May 08, 2009 6:48 pm

Quoting JFK69 (Reply 22):

I'll do you one better. Took a girls virginity, didn't know she was a virgin at the time, and bailed the next day. I was only looking for a one nighter and she was looking for more. Probably should have established that beforehand. Oh well.
Marine Corps Aviation, The Last To Let You Down!

IHadAPheo

Fri May 08, 2009 6:51 pm

"Briefly" changed the default settings for a nameless member of a nameless website to Chinese. With the exception of actual posts everything else for him/her showed as Chinese. This was only for a few days as a means of slowing the quest to boost the magical post count

IHAP

Quoting 4holer (Reply 6):
According to the moderators, it was subtly implying that someone on this website is a D-bag.

I remember that!!... I think... well I thought I did
Pray hard but pray with care For the tears that you are crying now Are just your answered prayers

pawsleykat

Fri May 08, 2009 8:05 pm

Oooh. I had to think about this for a while.
There's a few things I'd say were the worst things I'd ever done.

1 - Spreading a rumour about a girl at school that wasn't true. She'd said something that really, really upset me. I said a few things about her in anger that could have got her into trouble. She's still not found out it was me.

2 - Lying to my friends and family about recovering from bulimia. Everyone thought I was fine, but I was really making myself sick 3 times a day in total secret.

3 - Snogging the face off a guy who my ex 'bump-buddy' really really liked. The guy I was kissing had no more interest in my ex and I knew it was tearing him apart to see me and this guy together. But I still did it.

JG  Yeah sure
First Class passengers are my favourites. They can't get any further forward without an ATPL.

rfields5421

Sat May 09, 2009 1:07 am

Statue of Limitations has not expired yet.

MCOflyer

Sat May 09, 2009 2:08 am

Lied to a friends dads employee and asked him to donate money to an organization; i took it and bought lunch that day.

vikkyvik

Sat May 09, 2009 3:33 am

It's always a never-ceasing wonder to me how cruel little kids can be, myself included.

But aside from whatever stupid stuff I did when I was young, the worst would be the two to three years I spent drinking heavily. I was generally a pretty horrible person during that stretch.

I didn't go out committing crimes or anything. But instead I probably took 5 or 10 years off of my parents' lives. It's sheer luck that I'm not in jail or dead.

And I would willingly go to jail for the rest of my life, if my family and friends would somehow retroactively be spared from all that.
I'm watching Jeopardy. The category is worst Madonna songs. "This one from 1987 is terrible".

steeler83

Sat May 09, 2009 3:38 am

I've told several lies over the years. I got caught 99.9% of the time. As you could probably tell, becomming a politician is not likely in my future...  Wink

THE worst thing tho... Dating a high school freshman when you're a senior. If I had the chance to re-live that part of my life, I would have had myself doing the 100 meter dash AWAY from that damned damsel! All that became of that relationship was 5 months of utter hell.

If you're 18 and someone comes up to you asking if you'd like to go with them when they're only about 15. Do yourself and your loved ones a favor:

RUN LIKE HELL IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!! Don't walk, RUN!!!
Do not bring stranger girt into your room. The stranger girt is dangerous, it will hurt your life.

TylerDurden

Sat May 09, 2009 3:45 am

Quoting Swiftski (Reply 10):
Slept with my best friends girlfriend

Slept with my best friends father.
I was 18.
Not my finest decision.

sccutler

Sat May 09, 2009 3:52 am

Quoting Greasespot (Reply 8):

I also gave directions to the Gay cowboy bar to annoying guy from Texas(said he was from their) who was looking for a country bar to meet some fillies(he really said that)

(Chuckle)

If he said that, you can bet he was not from Texas.

But wherever he was from, he deserved it!
...three miles from BRONS, clear for the ILS one five approach...

ANITIX87

Sat May 09, 2009 1:47 pm

I, thankfully, don't have many regrets except not working hard enough at University and severely under-performing compared to my potential.

I'm sure I'll do some stupid things in my life that I'll regret eventually.

TIS
www.stellaryear.com: Canon EOS 50D, Canon EOS 5DMkII, Sigma 50mm 1.4, Canon 24-70 2.8L II, Canon 100mm 2.8L, Canon 100-4

4holer

Sun May 10, 2009 5:44 am

Quoting TylerDurden (Reply 30):
Slept with my best friends father.
I was 18.
Not my finest decision.

Apart from a former member who is now in prison for doing pretty much the worst thing imaginable, I think you might "win" the A.net prize on this thread. That's pretty intense. Unless your best friend's father posts on here later.
Ghosts appear and fade away.....................

swiftski

Sun May 10, 2009 7:37 am

Quoting 4holer (Reply 33):
Apart from a former member who is now in prison for doing pretty much the worst thing imaginable

What happened there?!

TylerDurden

Sun May 10, 2009 4:11 pm

Apart from a former member who is now in prison for doing pretty much the worst thing imaginable, I think you might "win" the A.net prize on this thread. That's pretty intense. Unless your best friend's father posts on here later.

I would hardly put two consenting ADULTS having relations in the same category as pedophilia.

I'm certainly not ashamed he was 37/38 at the time. I was mortified that it was my best bud's dad.
Coming clean about it later was not the easiest thing. But were still best friends---and have a good chuckle about it now.

pawsleykat

Sun May 10, 2009 9:01 pm

Quoting Tylerdurden (Reply 35):

I would hardly put two consenting ADULTS having relations in the same category as pedophilia.

That's because it's not pedophilia, it would only be that if you or he were underage and the other being of legal consenting age. So it's not anywhere near in the same category.

But is that what the former member got sent down for? Like Swiftski said, what's the story there?!

JG  Yeah sure
First Class passengers are my favourites. They can't get any further forward without an ATPL.

ShyFlyer

Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm

Quoting Swiftski (Reply 34):

Apart from a former member who is now in prison for doing pretty much the worst thing imaginable

What happened there?!

Ah, yes the infamous SAS23. Serving a life sentence somewhere in the UK for child molestation.
I lift things up and put them down.

don81603

Sun May 10, 2009 11:56 pm

Back in the early 80's, me and some friends went to a nice restaurant, ordered about $250 worth of food and alcohol, and then one (not me) went to the washroom, and pulled the fire alarm on the way out. In the ensuing confusion, we just walked away. Over the years, the guilt got the better of me, and I sent a cheque and an apology.
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

MCOflyer

Sun May 10, 2009 11:58 pm

Quoting Don81603 (Reply 38):
In the ensuing confusion, we just walked away. Over the years, the guilt got the better of me, and I sent a cheque and an apology.

Did you get an thank you letter back??

DocLightning

Mon May 11, 2009 5:37 am

Quoting YWG (Reply 12):
Gotta love those beer goggles and university.

That was the pic I tried to post in the straight Would You Hit It when someone requested more ass...

I think the thing I regret most is the women I lied to when I dated them and tried to be their boyfriend.

I felt, when I came out, that it was important to find each of them and tell them that I was gay, that the problems that we had in our relationships weren't their fault, and that I had lied to them and mislead them.

They all forgave me and I'm best friends with a couple of them now. But to this day, I cannot forgive myself for it.

If anything, that was the hardest part about coming out, the feeling like a lying jerk part.
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

Fly2HMO

Mon May 11, 2009 5:41 am

Quoting DocLightning (Reply 40):
That was the pic I tried to post in the straight Would You Hit It when someone requested more ass...

Good thing you didn't, because I would've had avenged said atrocity without mercy in the pink thread  devil   mischievous 

As for me, yeah, my worst things... probably would disturb everybody in here.

Wolverine

Mon May 11, 2009 1:29 pm

I once had a teacher, whom we called weird and other very unfriendly things. I only did it, to be part of the group , to impress the others. I liked that teacher, she was friendly.But she was a very quiet person, never spoke much, so that's why we called her weird.

One day she did a scary thing. She took us to the cemetery, she said, she wanted to show us something. When we entered the cemetery she didn't talk at all. She just wandered along the rows of graves, with a strange smile on her face, she didn't even notice, 2 girls ran away, because the were scared.

After that, I went home, and told my parents, that I think, someone has to put her to the psychiatry.

2 weeks later she committed suicide, and I still feel bad about wishing her sent to the looneybin, and cheating her.

I also had a colleague at school, who was very fat, she couldn't even walk a normal way. She just wanted to be like the rest of us,but I was one of them, that just gave her names and always called her :" Fatty". Today she is a lawyer.
Face your fears, live your dreams! (No Fear)

itsjustme

Mon May 11, 2009 4:27 pm

Early on in my career, I beat a handcuffed child abuse suspect into unconsciousness. I got a 30 day suspension for it and I have since become more disciplined (but I still think there are some who deserve having a good beating thrown to them).

Euclid

Mon May 11, 2009 4:47 pm

Quoting ShyFlyer (Reply 37):
Ah, yes the infamous SAS23. Serving a life sentence somewhere in the UK for child molestation.

Also posted as Ceilidh on this site and as The Guvnor on PPrune

tango29

Mon May 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Quoting Itsjustme (Reply 43):
Early on in my career, I beat a handcuffed child abuse suspect into unconsciousness. I got a 30 day suspension for it and I have since become more disciplined (but I still think there are some who deserve having a good beating thrown to them).

Its hard to hold back with scum like that, a large percentage of people will say you done the
right thing, i do.

My biggest regrets...

1) Getting married to a lying 2 face slut.

2) Sleeping with my ex wifes best friend (payback)

Cheers!
Flown: A300,310,319,320,321,332,333,346,380, B720, 727,732,733,734,735,738,741,744,752,753,763,772,773

SOBHI51

Mon May 11, 2009 5:32 pm

Quoting Itsjustme (Reply 43):
but I still think there are some who deserve having a good beating thrown to them).

As a police officer your personal feelings should not be involved in your decision making. I am sure you know all suspects are presume innocent till proven guilty and not by you but the courts.
30 days for beating a handcuffed suspect is a very mild punishment, even for beating a scum suspected of child abuse.
BTW what was the final outcome of this case?
I am against any terrorist acts committed under the name of Islam

BAViscount

Mon May 11, 2009 5:39 pm

When I was about 10, my dad approached my best mate's family (let's call him M for the purposes of this story) and asked them if they were prepared to look after me for a couple of hours, give me dinner etc. every day after school until my dad finished work and was able to collect me (they would of course get paid for it!). When they said yes, M was so excited at the prospect of me being at his house for a couple of hours every night that he kissed me on the cheek! Of course, in my mind at the time, this was totally unacceptable behaviour for two 10 year old boys!!

Anyway, a year later it was time for M and me to leave primary school and head off to secondary school. We decided that we both wanted to go to a particular school, even though only one other boy from our primary school was going there. M admitted to me that the only reason he wanted to go there was because I was going too. Anyway, our parents stated our choices, and we both got in to the school that we wanted.

Things were great initially, M would call for me on the way to school every morning, we would walk to school together, and even though we were in different classes, we would hang around together at break and lunchtimes. But then we started to settle down at our new school and both started to make new friends. M stopped calling for me in the mornings, and we began to grow apart. A quick "alright?" as we passed each other in the school corridors was probably the most interaction we had with each other.

Then one day after school I had to get the bus to my dad's workplace as we were going away to visit family for the weekend. While I stood at the bus stop, I was joined by a group of lads from my school who were in the year above me. We started chatting and the conversation turned to which primary schools we had been to. One of them said that not many at our school had come from my primary school, and I said that it was just me, M and one other boy in my year. That's when we started to talk about M.

And that's when it happened.

Before I knew what I was doing, I found myself telling the story of how M had once kissed me. There I was stupidly telling something to three lads that I had met 10 minutes previously. But they were lapping it up, and I was already becoming their mate for telling them the story in the first place. I was 12 and stupid, and just didn't care.

BIG mistake.

I didn't really think about it for a while, but then a couple of weeks later I started to hear the rumours. Rumours that my old best mate in the whole world was prone to kissing other boys (it was an all boys school too, which made matters worse). Before long, the rumours had grown out of all proportion, and basically M was branded as the gayest person to ever come out of Gaytown. And of course it was all my fault for opening my big mouth. His reputation continued for the next five years that we were at the school. M's school life was made hell, and it was all down to me.

I had no more contact with M until about six years ago, when he registered on Friends Reunited. I had thought about him often over the years, and had even once tried to call him on the last number I had for him, only to be told by his brother that he had joined the army. I had always wanted to apologise for what I had done to him at school, so when he appeared on FR, I saw my opportunity. I wasn't expecting him to forgive me, I just wanted him to know how sorry I was.

So I sent him a quick "hello" message, not expecting to get a response, but he did reply about a week later. And what was the first thing he told me? Yes, that he is actually gay and is happily settled with his partner to the north of London.

I sat down that night and spent the whole evening writing a very carefully-worded email telling him the whole story and apologising for what I had done to him.

He never did respond.

I am actually now facebook friends with M's sister (she sent me the friend request in the first place), but even though I keep asking her to get M to contact me, he always makes excuses not to. I'm guessing that he's never told his sister what happened, as she still seems quite happy to talk to me.

So, that's my "Worst thing you've ever done" story.

And the ironic thing? Yes, I'm gay too.
Ladies & gentlemen this is Captain Tobias Wilcock welcoming you aboard Coconut Airways flight 372 to Bridgetown Barb

mirrodie

Mon May 11, 2009 6:30 pm

When I worked for the local railroad years ago, I was approached by a hispanic male who wanted a ticket to LONG ISLAND.

Having some knowledge of spanish, I tried to HELP him TELL ME WHERE on LONG ISLAND he wanted to go. There are over 100 possible destiantions.

However, he was getting angrier and angrier at me for not knowing where he needed to go. He got so pissed off at me, holding up a written note in spanish with only the words LONG ISLAND. Now he was yelling at me, LONG ISLAND!!!

So I booked him a ticket on the next train to Montauk, last stop. He said LONG ISLAND, so he got it, with a long scenic ride to go with it!

Craziest thing in memory....At about 17 years old, a friend was driving a Mustang. I thought it'd be a great ride to sit on the OUTSIDE of his car, with my butt sitting on the open passenger's side window and the passenger holding me around the waist. So my butt/ waist were in the car while the rest of me was hanging out on the side, doing 60 down Sunrise Highway.
Forum moderator 2001-2010; He's a pedantic, pontificating, pretentious bastard, a belligerent old fart, a worthless st

steeler83

Mon May 11, 2009 8:55 pm

Quoting ShyFlyer (Reply 36):

Quoting 4holer (Reply 32):

Wow...

There's actually a registered sex offender at the nursing home I work at. He STILL tries his "lines" on some of my co-workers, too!

"Hey, come into bed with me, you don't know what you're missing," etc...

What a sicko...

Quoting Mirrodie (Reply 47):
I thought it'd be a great ride to sit on the OUTSIDE of his car, with my butt sitting on the open passenger's side window and the passenger holding me around the waist. So my butt/ waist were in the car while the rest of me was hanging out on the side, doing 60 down Sunrise Highway.

Looking for the ride of your life?

Oh, wait, that made me think of something else I did -- well, my dad and I did that was not smart in the end...

I was 15-almost 16 at the time, and my parents had just taken out a lease on a 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport. They didn't even have the Jeep for 2 DAYS when my dad asked me if I wanted to get a jump start on learning to drive. All I was to do was put the Jeep into the garage...

Well, I got it in there and then some...

I ran over a pile of bricks, destroyed a snare drum to a drum set, bent an amplifyer, putting 3 deep scratches on the fender of the 2 DAY old vehicle!! I was soo scared after I did that. I paced in the living room for a few minutes after that. My dad was like, "Jon, what are you afraid of?" I was like, "what is mom gonna say?" He said, "now which one of us is going to be dumb enough to tell her?"

We didn't tell mom about it for roughly a year!!

Is that pretty bad or what?
Do not bring stranger girt into your room. The stranger girt is dangerous, it will hurt your life.

idealstandard

Mon May 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Quoting Pawsleykat (Reply 24):
2 - Lying to my friends and family about recovering from bulimia. Everyone thought I was fine, but I was really making myself sick 3 times a day in total secret.

not good

Quoting Pawsleykat (Reply 24):
'bump-buddy'

what is a bump buddy?