bravo45

Pakistan Will Come Out Stronger!

Mon May 18, 2009 12:00 am

There are many stories like these, it makes me proud. Something which will be swept under the rug by the majority of the media. The media which thrives on sensationalism, conjuring things up for personal gains, or those who simply bound by their hatred, want Pakistan to fail will be bitterly disappointed.

I think I should take the time to post some of these kinds of things I often come across.

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video...15/sayah.pakistan.nadia.family.cnn

OA260

RE: Pakistan Will Come Out Stronger!

Mon May 18, 2009 9:05 am

True its not all doom and gloom. There is hope for the future as the majority of Pakistanis Im sure dont want all this extremism. A small minority are hijacking the huge majority. Like alot of places around the world.

Sri Lanka it seems has finally won the war against the Tamils and they have been fighting them since 1983 !!

ME AVN FAN

Mon May 18, 2009 4:32 pm

Quoting OA260 (Reply 1):
the war against the Tamils and they have been fighting t

.-
in case of Pakistan, Western media for quite a while permanently complained about the Pakistani government NOT acting against the extremists, and now, when they DO act, Western media suddenly realizes that war results in "humanitarian disaster" !
-
in case of SriLanka, the West for years condemned the Tamil Tigers as "terrorists" and now when the Sri Lanka army is terminating this "terrorist organisation", the West suddenly realizes that military action results in "humanitarian disaster".
-

OA260

Tue May 19, 2009 8:30 pm

US unveils Pakistan emergency aid

The US is sending $110m (£71m) in aid to Pakistan to help cope with the refugee crisis in the north-west.
Details of the package were revealed by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at a White House news conference.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8058252.stm