Tour of SR Technics is booked and confirmed, so the schedule is as follows:
- Date: Saturday, 08-AUG-2009
- Meet from 0930h onwards;
- Spotting from Observation deck on Dock E using the public shuttle bus, 2 CHF
- No special tour of the airport's apron and/or to the runway cross could by secured due to operational limitations; if interested to visit, feel free to book public tour on your own.
- Start of tour of SR Technics: 1400h, 10 CHF
- End of tour of SR Technics: 1630h
- End of meeting: 1630h
- Optional: Dinner (location to be decided - maybe Runway34)
Participation for spotting from Dock E is unlimited;
Number of participants for the SR Technics tour is limited to 20.
Attendance fees (2 CHF/1.50€ for Deck E resp. 10 CHF/7€ for the tour) to be paid on the spot.
Some requirements for participation on the SR Technics tour:
- minimum age: 16,
- No big bags
- wear flat shoes, as use of (provided) safety footwear might be necessary (was not in use during my last tour of SR Technics)
- Photography during the tour is okay, unless specifically advised contrary (during my last tour, we were asked to not take pictures of a customer's a/c in the hangar)
List of attendants so far:
Airtrainer (if fares don't go crazy)
ME AVN FAN
Tour of SR Technics (10 CHF, max. 20 participants, 1400-1630h):
ME AVN FAN
1 place reserved for Glidepath73
[Edited 2009-05-22 15:03:55]