7324ever
Topic Author

101 Things Not To Do At A Stop Light....

Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:42 pm

Every day on the morning commute you see the typical speeding idiots and cell phone texters but every now and then you see the dumb SH!+$ who have to go and shave, put on their make-up, and read the paper. So Im sure every a-nutter here who can drive all around the world has seen there fair share of dumb things so lets make a list and feel free to go past 101...

1.) Text

2.) Read

3.) Oral sex (Yes I saw this a few times quite interesting...)

Continue from here
Anything the US and EU build the Russians do it better! i.e. TU-144 vs Concorde and TU-154 vs The 727...

lhr380

RE: 101 Things Not To Do At A Stop Light....

Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:49 pm

4. Eat a sarni, drink a coffee and have a cig (Bus driver)
(The views on this site are my own and no one elses)

Fly2HMO

Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:50 pm

-eat

-fumble with the radio

-make out

-be looking at everything BUT the road ahead or the light

-engaging in conversations/arguments with an SO while being incapable of keeping hands on the wheel and eyes on the light

-paying more attention to the kids whining in the back than the light/road ahead

-anything cellphone related

-tying shoes

-having feet up in the dash

and a zillion others I can't remember ATM  

[Edited 2009-07-11 16:51:20]

[Edited 2009-07-11 16:51:35]

bill142

Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:53 pm

Pick your nose. You're not invisible.

GrahamHill

Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:23 am

- Setting up GPS.

Quoting Bill142 (Reply 3):

checkmark 
"A learned fool is more foolish than an ignorant one" - Moliere

steeler83

Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:33 am

Quoting 7324ever (Thread starter):

I have one that kinda stems off from that (having to do with sex):

-Playing with your passenger's private parts, a.k.a Playing with the "headlights" or "transmission stick"

That could be quite distracting to the other drivers as well, as if that's worthy of posting!  Wink  eyepopping 
Do not bring stranger girt into your room. The stranger girt is dangerous, it will hurt your life.

IHadAPheo

Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:39 am

Standing up through the sunroof to take a rather nifty photo whilst waiting for the light to change before turning into the Wendy's on Airport Rd (At YYZ of course).

IHAP

Dang, I sure do miss having that errr..... a sunroof
Pray hard but pray with care For the tears that you are crying now Are just your answered prayers

Phoenix9

Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:42 am

Quoting Steeler83 (Reply 5):
Playing with the "headlights

Good headlights are distracting even when no one is playing with them  Silly

Quoting Ihadapheo (Reply 6):
Standing up through the sunroof to take a rather nifty photo whilst waiting for the light to change before turning into the Wendy's on Airport Rd (At YYZ of course).

rotfl   rotfl  I can see myself doing that...too bad I don't have a sunroof in my car.
Life only makes sense when you look at it backwards.

stasisLAX

Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:04 pm

In Southern California, deciding that you have enough time while sitting at a stop light or in traffic on the 405 to drop the convertible roof on your "New Beetle"... please grow up!   

Just happened to me last week.... morons!!!

[Edited 2009-07-13 13:12:05]
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety!" B.Franklin

ACDC8

Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:07 pm

-Looking around and paying attention at what other drivers are doing  Wink
A Grumpy German Is A Sauerkraut

7324ever
Topic Author

Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:15 pm

1.) Text

2.) Read

Quoting LHR380 (Reply 1):

Quoting FLY2HMO (Reply 2):
-eat

-fumble with the radio

-make out

-engaging in conversations/arguments with an SO while being incapable of keeping hands on the wheel and eyes on the light

-paying more attention to the kids whining in the back than the light/road ahead

-tying shoes

Quoting GrahamHill (Reply 4):
- Setting up GPS.

-Playing with your passenger's private parts, a.k.a Playing with the "headlights" or "transmission stick"

Quoting StasisLAX (Reply 8):
In Southern California, deciding that you have enough time while sitting at a stop light or in traffic on the 405 to drop the convertible roof on your "New Beetle"... please grow up! yuck

Quoting ACDC8 (Reply 9):
-Looking around and paying attention at what other drivers are doing Wink

Thats 19!

I saw some one reaching under the seat, pull out what looked like a Cheeto then eat it  Confused
Anything the US and EU build the Russians do it better! i.e. TU-144 vs Concorde and TU-154 vs The 727...

steeler83

Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:41 pm

Quoting Phoenix9 (Reply 7):
Good headlights are distracting even when no one is playing with them

-oh, and I forgot to mention "air bags," too!!  Wink

Quoting 7324ever (Reply 10):
I saw some one reaching under the seat, pull out what looked like a Cheeto then eat it

ewwww!!!

Oh, what about changing your pants while at a stoplight?
Do not bring stranger girt into your room. The stranger girt is dangerous, it will hurt your life.

Tugger

Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:45 pm

Watching a movie on the overhead DVD player. I've seen people recline back and watch.
(Guess it's better than doing it while driving, I've seen that too.)

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. -W. Shatner

7324ever
Topic Author

Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:51 pm

Quoting 7324ever (Reply 10):

1.) Text

2.) Read

-eat

-fumble with the radio

-make out

-tying shoes

- Setting up GPS.

In Southern California, deciding that you have enough time while sitting at a stop light or in traffic on the 405 to drop the convertible roof on your "New Beetle"... please grow up! yuck

Quoting ACDC8 (Reply 9):

Thats 19!

I saw some one reaching under the seat, pull out what looked like a Cheeto then eat it Confused

Quoting Steeler83 (Reply 11):
-oh, and I forgot to mention "air bags," too!! Wink

Quoting Tugger (Reply 12):
Watching a movie on the overhead DVD player. I've seen people recline back and watch.

23.) Yelling at a stop light to change....

max550

Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Worst I've seen was a woman eating a chicken in line at a toll booth. Not a piece of chicken, a whole chicken.
She had her elbows on the steering wheel and her hands were holding an entire rotisserie chicken just above the steering wheel. Probably one of the funniest things I've seen in my life.

I'll have to ask a friend of mine what he's seen, he works at a tollbooth on the PA Turnpike and I'm sure he's seen some interesting things.

steeler83

Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:52 pm

That is one feature that I think is unnecessary in any automobile. If they're going to do that, they might as well install a freaking microwave, and have popcorn stowed away in one of the pouches behind the seats in front or in one of the doors!

It would be a 1-up on the cup-holders, too!

7324ever
Topic Author

Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:57 pm

Quoting Steeler83 (Reply 15):
That is one feature that I think is unnecessary in any automobile. If they're going to do that, they might as well install a freaking microwave, and have popcorn stowed away in one of the pouches behind the seats in front or in one of the doors!

It would be a 1-up on the cup-holders, too!

When I bought my viper it came with an option to have a dvd player to play on the built in GPS and live stream TV witch is probably a stupid hazard waiting to happen!

Quoting Max550 (Reply 14):
Worst I've seen was a woman eating a chicken in line at a toll booth. Not a piece of chicken, a whole chicken.
She had her elbows on the steering wheel and her hands were holding an entire rotisserie chicken just above the steering wheel. Probably one of the funniest things I've seen in my life.

Wtf?

How uhh wait ehh.... wow thats just bad and wrong on so many different levels...

ACDC8

Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:59 pm

One of the reasons I had my front windows tinted ...  devil 

- changing drivers.
- remaining stopped when the light turns green.
- changing (or trying to change) lanes, in other words, deciding you don't want to turn left so you try to edge over to the other lane blocking everyone else. Very frustrating when there is an advance left turn signal and no one can go anywhere because your ass end is blocking the lane.

7324ever
Topic Author

Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:04 pm

Quoting ACDC8 (Reply 17):
- changing drivers.
- changing (or trying to change) lanes, in other words, deciding you don't want to turn left so you try to edge over to the other lane blocking everyone else. Very frustrating when there is an advance left turn signal and no one can go anywhere because your ass end is blocking the lane.

Wow trying to change drivers or when dumb people get out of the car to do something in the back. Gotta love stupid people

CXfirst

Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:11 pm

I've seen plenty of the earlier ones. Here's one more that I find annoying, stupid, and dangerous:

-Having an infant or kid sit in the lap of the driver. They can be very destracting, press buttons, etc.

-CXfirst

ACDC8

Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:15 pm

I would like to say this though, I'd much rather see people do these things at a stop light instead of while the vehicle is in motion.

7324ever
Topic Author

Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Quoting CXfirst (Reply 19):

-Having an infant or kid sit in the lap of the driver. They can be very destracting, press buttons, etc.

Or small animals.

Quoting ACDC8 (Reply 20):
I would like to say this though, I'd much rather see people do these things at a stop light instead of while the vehicle is in motion.

ery true but you get those stupid people who choose to do on the freeway and I would hate to see someone do it on the Audobon... Eating a whole chicken, texting, with a small child/dog hovering around you while your head is out of the moon roof at 100+ MPH

Fly2HMO

Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:28 pm

Quoting 7324ever (Reply 21):
Or small animals.

Oh god I forgot how much I hated that one. So often I see people driving with a freaking animal on top of them and crawling all over the place. Normally it's the stereotypical stupid-blonde types with their rat-sized chihuahuas and other small "cutesy" dogs that they treat like barbie dolls. It's sickening.

7324ever
Topic Author

Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:39 pm

Quoting FLY2HMO (Reply 22):
Oh god I forgot how much I hated that one. So often I see people driving with a freaking animal on top of them and crawling all over the place. Normally it's the stereotypical stupid-blonde types with their rat-sized chihuahuas and other small "cutesy" dogs that they treat like barbie dolls. It's sickening.

What is sad is it is a huge driving hazard. California made texting and talking on the phone w/o a headset but they still let you have your chihuahua on your lap and eat whole chickens (Sorry but that is the most amazing thing I have ever heard and made my day  Big grin )

LTU932

Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:47 pm

If there's one thing I hate, it's that people drive over the stop line during a red light, and then they complain that I don't do the same thing. The problem is that in Costa Rica, the stop lines in front of the traffic lights, are almost below the lights themselves. People here have the nasty habit of creeping a bit forward during a red light (almost to a point where they are either on a pedestrian crossing, or they obstruct the crossing), and once the light goes green, they don't move at all because they're not looking at the lights, or they need 5 minutes to switch to first gear.

So I do it the German-Italian way (a habit I acquired from my father): If it's red, I stop about a metre behind the line (so that the line barely disappears under the bumper from my point of view). When I feel that it's about to go green, I simply put in the first gear, so that once it's green, I can ask the other drivers if they have slept well while I'm happily on my way.  Wink

7324ever
Topic Author

Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:56 pm

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 24):
If there's one thing I hate, it's that people drive over the stop line during a red light, and then they complain that I don't do the same thing. The problem is that in Costa Rica, the stop lines in front of the traffic lights, are almost below the lights themselves. People here have the nasty habit of creeping a bit forward during a red light (almost to a point where they are either on a pedestrian crossing, or they obstruct the crossing), and once the light goes green, they don't move at all because they're not looking at the lights, or they need 5 minutes to switch to first gear.

So I do it the German-Italian way (a habit I acquired from my father): If it's red, I stop about a metre behind the line (so that the line barely disappears under the bumper from my point of view). When I feel that it's about to go green, I simply put in the first gear, so that once it's green, I can ask the other drivers if they have slept well while I'm happily on my way. Wink

Great method I may have to steal it!

What about idiots who pull into the crosswalk zone so there in the way then get mad at you for crossing.

EA CO AS

Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Pass out.

Because you're drunk.

At 3am.

And you're an off-duty cop.

(this actually happened to a guy I know - who miraculously kept his job!)
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

metroliner

Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:11 pm

- sing along to whatever you're listening to at the top of your voice;

- make gestures as per the above;

- air guitar as per the above;

- air drums as per the above...  Smile
Set the controls for the heart of the Sun

7324ever
Topic Author

Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:25 pm

Quoting 7324ever (Reply 13):

1.) Text

2.) Read

-eat

-fumble with the radio

-make out

-tying shoes

- Setting up GPS.

Quoting ACDC8 (Reply 9):

Thats 19!

I saw some one reaching under the seat, pull out what looked like a Cheeto then eat it Confused

- changing drivers.

Quoting 7324ever (Reply 18):
Wow trying to change drivers or when dumb people get out of the car to do something in the back. Gotta love stupid people

I would like to say this though, I'd much rather see people do these things at a stop light instead of while the vehicle is in motion

Or small animals.

Quoting EA CO AS (Reply 26):
Pass out.

Because you're drunk.

At 3am.

Quoting Metroliner (Reply 27):

- air drums as per the above... Smile

38!

Now were cooking.

I love to see stupid people who "jam" to their music.

The worst drivers are the "Bros"

*a usually white young male, found commonly in places like san bernardino county in california, as well as orange county. always, without exception, drive big lifted trucks, often white. has the name of their crew or whatever in big white letters on their back window (ie, "skin", "metal mulisha". wear: trucker hats off center, plug earrings, sunglasses, wife beater shirt or no shirt, sagging dickies shorts, high black socks, skater shoes or those black corduroy slipper things, have a lot of tatoos of things like stars.* (scorce Urban Dictionary)

Theres often 5 or more crammed in a truck made for 3 and they go flying up to every stop light and go from 80 to 0 in 50ft and have their loud ass music playing to disrupt us all. One of these guys almost hit my cars...

metroliner

Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:34 pm

Also:

- brush your teeth (seen this on the motorway at 70mph in the mornings);

- do make-up / hair - it's really annoying!;

- sniff your armpits for B.O.;

- build a LEGO set (yeah, I couldn't wait to get one home from work once, when I worked at LEGO Big grin );

- do stretches and other forms of pointless mini-exercise;

- belch loudly;

- chuck trash onto the roadside;

- spit out of the window; (both of those are vile)

- rev the engine needlessly (mostly by people who have lots to prove and own a shite car).

And that's 47...

Quoting 7324ever (Reply 28):

Yeah, we have them here too. They're pretty dense.

LTU932

Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:16 am

*a usually white young male, found commonly in places like san bernardino county in california, as well as orange county. always, without exception, drive big lifted trucks, often white. has the name of their crew or whatever in big white letters on their back window (ie, "skin", "metal mulisha". wear: trucker hats off center, plug earrings, sunglasses, wife beater shirt or no shirt, sagging dickies shorts, high black socks, skater shoes or those black corduroy slipper things, have a lot of tatoos of things like stars.* (scorce Urban Dictionary)

Theres often 5 or more crammed in a truck made for 3 and they go flying up to every stop light and go from 80 to 0 in 50ft and have their loud ass music playing to disrupt us all. One of these guys almost hit my cars...

Add to that the people in Costa Rica who drive around in horribly tuned cars and turning their radios so sound, that you can hear the engine, and that goddamn abomination of music named reggaeton from at least 500 metres away.

ACDC8

Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:24 am

7324ever
Topic Author

Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:46 am

Quoting Metroliner (Reply 29):

Yeah, we have them here too. They're pretty dense.

I thought it was the "Chav" that are the annoying street scum douche bags in the UK?
Although a British "Bro" would be the funniest thing I have ever seen!

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 30):

Add to that the people in Costa Rica who drive around in horribly tuned cars and turning their radios so sound, that you can hear the engine, and that goddamn abomination of music named reggaeton from at least 500 metres away.

Sounds like the ghetto Cubans in Miami, and the blax,Hispanics who do the same dam thing.

Whats worse is the blax who "pimpify" their moms 1980 volvo station wagons...

WarRI1

Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:10 am

And you're an off-duty cop.

Fall asleep and sleep through the light, while in uniform and in the cruiser. I speak from experience. I came to the conclusion, the third shift was not for me real fast. I was single at the time.  Embarrassment
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

LTU932

Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:48 am

Quoting 7324ever (Reply 32):
Sounds like the ghetto Cubans in Miami, and the blax,Hispanics who do the same dam thing.

You know what's worse about those tuned cars? It's the fact that those are cars that aren't even worth tuning. They are just plain, ordinary Hyundai Excel, Elantra, Toyota Tercel, Corolla, etc. It's not like they're sending a Mercedes down to AMG for proper tuning, or they're collectors of vintage Ferraris, Porsche or Corvettes, we're talking about everyday cars that appear with retrofitted double mufflers, racing tyres (which are sometimes over- or even undersized), rear (and sometimes even front) spoilers, engines that sound like junk, and transmission kickdowns that make you wonder whether the transmission needs replacing.

ual757

Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:50 am

I searched for "pick and pop" and didn't find this:

Pop zits, pick blackheads, etc.

GROSS! And I have seen it too!

MCOflyer

Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:40 am

take photos (saw this recently)

blow the air horn if so equip

rev your engine as if you are trying to impress someone

start peeling out in front of cop
Never be afraid to stand up for who you are.

metroliner

Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:24 am

Quoting 7324ever (Reply 32):
I thought it was the "Chav" that are the annoying street scum douche bags in the UK?
Although a British "Bro" would be the funniest thing I have ever seen!

You're right, Chavs tune up their crummy cars and add bodykits so they make a huge noise while I leave them in the dust with my (very average and pleasant) Mazda 323F... When I had a Skoda, it was a genuine delight to beat them off the line. The only time in my life I ever had a boy-racer streak.

"Bros" sound a lot like "Wiggas" - weedy white guys who are basically utterly convinced that they are black hip-hop stars. I think this started when someone came out with the statement 'being black isn't a skin colour, it's an attitude'. Well... no. You just can't be white, middle-class and cool just because you bling up and listen to a bit of R'n'B once in a while when you're not sorting through your dad's Pink Floyd collection. /end rant

Fly2HMO

Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Just thought of another one.

Yesterday I was behind a cop at a light, (there's two lanes) and to his right was a Dbag in a Civic SI with his GF, windows down, blasting music, neither one of them is paying attention to the light, you get the picture...

Anyways, light switches to green. The cop, for whatever stupid reason, decides to drive at 20mph (the limit is 35mph, which is still ridiculously slow, but not a crawl like 20!  banghead  ) Anyways douchebag mcgee almost passes the cop but I guess he FINALLY realized he was next to a cop, slams his brakes, and now starts formation driving with the cop and now im stuck behind these two knuckleheads driving at speeds slower than a horse carriage. Kinda defeats the purpose of having a car doesn't it?  Yeah sure

One of my biggest pet peeves is that people don't realize ITS OK TO PASS COPS!!! But everybody seems to panic when there's a cop and EVERYBODY suddenly has to follow behind him and nobody passes. It's idiotic. I pass cops on a daily basis. They can't pull you over if a) they're slower than the limit and you're right at it or slightly over or b) they're driving the limit but the flow of traffic is significantly over. In the latter case I've passed cops doing 75 (posted limit) while I'm doing 90ish (flow of traffic was 85). The WORSE that has happened to me is that once or twice after I've passed them they speed up to catch up with me, in which case I get the hint and slow down. But other times they don't care and even if they did they can't do anything about it anyways (provided conditions a and b are met).

/rant

hangarrat

Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:21 pm

I saw a guy fast asleep at the wheel at a traffic light a few weeks ago. At least I thought he was asleep. I suppose he could have been incapacitated in some other way. If I had been alone, I probably would have tried to rouse him, but I had my three-month-old son howling in the back.
Spell check is a false dog

7324ever
Topic Author

Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:22 pm

Quoting 7324ever (Reply 13):

1.) Text

2.) Read

-eat

-fumble with the radio

-make out

-tying shoes

- Setting up GPS.

Quoting ACDC8 (Reply 9):

Thats 19!

- changing drivers.

Quoting 7324ever (Reply 18):

I would like to say this though, I'd much rather see people do these things at a stop light instead of while the vehicle is in motion

Or small animals.

Pass out.

Because you're drunk.

At 3am.

Quoting Metroliner (Reply 27):

- air drums as per the above... Smile

Quoting Metroliner (Reply 29):
- brush your teeth (seen this on the motorway at 70mph in the mornings);

- do make-up / hair - it's really annoying!;

- sniff your armpits for B.O.;

- build a LEGO set (yeah, I couldn't wait to get one home from work once, when I worked at LEGO Big grin );

- do stretches and other forms of pointless mini-exercise;

- belch loudly;

- chuck trash onto the roadside;

- spit out of the window; (both of those are vile)

- rev the engine needlessly (mostly by people who have lots to prove and own a shite car).

Quoting ACDC8 (Reply 31):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHLc0...P7vew

Quoting WarRI1 (Reply 33):
Fall asleep and sleep through the light, while in uniform and in the cruiser. I speak from experience. I came to the conclusion, the third shift was not for me real fast. I was single at the time. Embarrassment

Quoting UAL757 (Reply 35):
Pop zits, pick blackheads, etc.

Quoting MCOflyer (Reply 36):
take photos (saw this recently)

blow the air horn if so equip

rev your engine as if you are trying to impress someone

start peeling out in front of cop

Quoting FLY2HMO (Reply 38):

Quoting HangarRat (Reply 39):
I saw a guy fast asleep at the wheel at a traffic light a few weeks ago. At least I thought he was asleep. I suppose he could have been incapacitated in some other way. If I had been alone, I probably would have tried to rouse him, but I had my three-month-old son howling in the back.

56!

Quoting Metroliner (Reply 37):
You're right, Chavs tune up their crummy cars and add bodykits so they make a huge noise while I leave them in the dust with my (very average and pleasant) Mazda 323F... When I had a Skoda, it was a genuine delight to beat them off the line. The only time in my life I ever had a boy-racer streak.

"Bros" sound a lot like "Wiggas" - weedy white guys who are basically utterly convinced that they are black hip-hop stars. I think this started when someone came out with the statement 'being black isn't a skin colour, it's an attitude'. Well... no. You just can't be white, middle-class and cool just because you bling up and listen to a bit of R'n'B once in a while when you're not sorting through your dad's Pink Floyd collection. /end rant

Chavs are the most annoying people ever. I stayed with family in London about 10 years ago and I see about 5 guys wearing knock off Reebok track suits with there pants tucked in there crew socks  yuck  and to much jewelry on and stupid nike hats of to the edge also the polo shirts wuth there jackets on. Picking on a 13 year old for something. So I'm 18 at the time, I walk up and find out what the problem is and the kid says that their "Mugging" him. I dont stand for that crap and I tell the Chavs to leave before I kick their asses and they try to act all tall and all I do is flip one of their hats off and they run off scared with thier tails between their legs. There A holes

The main diffrence between "Bros" and "Wiggas" is that Bros like metal music and BMX or Motocross bikes and "Wiggas" like (C) Rap and are usually Upper middle class white kids who got there preppy asses beat once or twice and act like the kids that beat them.

Quoting FLY2HMO (Reply 38):

Well could be worse you could be in a big truck and grinding gears trying to get pass that or funnier is the guy didnt notice the cop and sped off...

steeler83

Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:31 pm

Quoting 7324ever (Reply 16):
Wtf?

How uhh wait ehh.... wow thats just bad and wrong on so many different levels...

Eating a whole rotisserie chicken??? WHAT?!!!! I think we have to extend the list to 111 things, as this surely covers 1-10!  Wink

Ready for number 57? How about breast feeding! I think I've seen that...

7324ever
Topic Author

Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:35 pm

Quoting Steeler83 (Reply 41):
Eating a whole rotisserie chicken??? WHAT?!!!! I think we have to extend the list to 111 things, as this surely covers 1-10! Wink

Ready for number 57? How about breast feeding! I think I've seen that...

Yet again Steeler you know how to make my day!

I think breast feedin would not be the smartest thing if some one rear ends you your baby would be in serious troble.

58 we could say wemon who have to play with their kids while driving. I remember seeing a movie were the guy lost his wife and some in a car wreck because the kids toy gor logged under the break pedal. (I forget the name)

steeler83

Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:42 pm

Quoting 7324ever (Reply 42):

You know, when that post was made about eating a whole chicken, I initially thought she ate the thing LIVE!!! I was about to ask if she was associated with Pedro Seranno from Major League; if she was making some deranged sacrafice or something!!!

"Jobu, if I eat [sacrafice] this live chicken, will you prevent me from crashing today?"

[horns honking, tires screech]

[crashing]

Apparently not!

:D   

Heh, let the Major League jokes begin!!

[Edited 2009-07-14 13:46:30]

7324ever
Topic Author

Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:48 pm

Quoting Steeler83 (Reply 43):

You know, when that post was made about eating a whole chicken, I initially thought she ate the thing LIVE!!! I was about to ask if she was associated with Pedro Seranno from Major League; if she was making some deranged sacrafice or something!!!

"Jobu, if I eat this live chicken, will you prevent me from crashing today?"

:D Big grin Big grin

rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl 

I did too but still you have to be very large to do that but sadly I can picture a woman eating a whole Fing rotisserie chicken!

And if it is live the type of person I would picture doing that would have to be a real nut job like Dahmer or Gracey...

max550

Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:38 pm

Quoting Steeler83 (Reply 41):
Eating a whole rotisserie chicken??? WHAT?!!!! I think we have to extend the list to 111 things, as this surely covers 1-10!

I wish I would have had a camera. I still remember just about every detail of it and it was nearly eight years ago.

steeler83

Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:15 pm

Quoting Max550 (Reply 45):

Too bad she wasn't pulled over by a cop. I think that would definitely have been a good candidate for the "World's most amazing police videos" show on Spike!  yes 

Vega9000

Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:27 pm

Arguing with someone on the phone while making all kinds of furious gestures.
Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.

MCOflyer

Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:14 am

Did anyone mention: breaking up with a s/o?
Never be afraid to stand up for who you are.