CaliAtenza
Topic Author

HAARP: Is The Government Controlling Our Weather?

Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:27 am

So earlier i was watching this program on the History Channel called "Weather Warfare". It seems pretty scarey..that the government can or is trying to control our weather and using it as a weapon. Anyone researched HAARP or watched this program? or read about this? Supposedly its not just the US; Russia and China have similar installations.

Phoenix9

RE: HAARP: Is The Government Controlling Our Weather?

Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:32 am

Think about it - if govts could control weather/climate, there would be no Katrinas and no global warming. Why would govt. sit on their  butthead  when billions of dollars of damage is done worldwide due to weather phenomenon.
Life only makes sense when you look at it backwards.

CaliAtenza
Topic Author

Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:37 am

Quoting Phoenix9 (Reply 1):

apparently, according the program, weather is being created to be used against other nations and enemies. Katrina was supposedly altered by either the Russians or Chinese and used as a weapon against the US.

Phoenix9

Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:40 am

Quoting CaliAtenza (Reply 2):
apparently, according the program, weather is being created to be used against other nations and enemies. Katrina was supposedly altered by either the Russians or Chinese and used as a weapon against the US.

Like I said, if it was THAT easy, we could have solved food and water problem in Africa by turning Sahara into a farmland and dry areas into well developed oasis.

ajd1992

Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:41 am

How does this crap get on TV, seriously... It's as bad as these damn chemtrail activists.

CaliAtenza
Topic Author

Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:51 am

Quoting Ajd1992 (Reply 4):

lol, ironically they were discussing chemtrails on the program. Well i dunno if its crap really because there is a lot of secret stuff being conducted by our and other governments so it may not be out of the plausible.

bill142

Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:59 am

Quoting CaliAtenza (Reply 5):

Since the government can control the weather, you'll be encouraged to know they also control your thoughts. You can prevent this by making yourself one of these

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

ajd1992

Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:35 am

Quoting CaliAtenza (Reply 5):
lol, ironically they were discussing chemtrails on the program. Well i dunno if its crap really because there is a lot of secret stuff being conducted by our and other governments so it may not be out of the plausible.

I'm not trying to sound rude but you shouldn't believe everything people claim the government do or do not do. Make up your own mind with stuff like that.

Personally, I think you're being sucked right into that program - which is the point of these bullcrap, spinlessly boring and awful shows.

CaliAtenza
Topic Author

Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:43 am

Quoting Bill142 (Reply 6):

yeah mind control is a little far fetched. But other stuff, i dunno...it may be indeed plausible.

Quoting Ajd1992 (Reply 7):

Im not letting the show make up my mind nor am i getting sucked into it. Its just something interesting because its not totally out of the realm of possiblity. Look, the government has Area 51; who knows whats going on out there..could be anything (i would tend to believe its of earthly, not alien origin). So its not a stretch to believe that the US government is doing something secret with HAARP up in Alaska.

Springbok747

Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:46 am

אני תומך בישראל

rfields5421

Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:55 am

Quoting CaliAtenza (Thread starter):
Anyone researched HAARP

These guys - http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

Not terribly involved with weather.

CaliAtenza
Topic Author

Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:05 am

Quoting Springbok747 (Reply 9):

lol..that was indeed quite funny Big grin

CaliAtenza
Topic Author

Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:06 am

Quoting RFields5421 (Reply 10):

yeah those guys. The show said that in addition to that research being conducted, the radio waves in theory could be used to change weather patterns..either intentionally or unintentionally.

rfields5421

Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:24 am

that the government can or is trying to control our weather and using it as a weapon.

Governments have tried to impact the weather, but have had almost no consistent success. Weather is much, much too complex to be easily controllable.

For example, Hurricane Katrina - if it was an attack, why did it stop with just that one? Whyd did not Hugo hit Tampa or New Orleans.

New Orleans is only one of the five major metro areas subject to such potential damage in the US. It is was an attack, it was a poorly executed one.

Quoting CaliAtenza (Reply 12):
yeah those guys

http://www.haarp.net/haarpoverview.htm - theories by these guys - they cannot even come up with a consistent theory. Some say weather control, some say mind control, some say global warning is the result of HAARP.

These are pretty much the same nut cases who said the ELF transmitters would cause major earthquakes.

Atlanta

Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:39 am

I highly doubt that the govt. is in charge of our weather, If they can't run the IRS, they sure as hell can't run a weather department!  Smile

It didnt work for me, I couldn't figure it out  Wink

Atlanta
Welcome To The New Delta- The World's Largest Airline

ajd1992

Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:07 am

Quoting CaliAtenza (Reply 8):
Look, the government has Area 51; who knows whats going on out there..could be anything (i would tend to believe its of earthly, not alien origin). So its not a stretch to believe that the US government is doing something secret with HAARP up in Alaska.

Yeah, but whatever the US Govt. does at area 51 may well be remotely plausible - If somebody random told you Katrina was an attack by China or Russia, how would they start a hurricane without somebody noticing, and considering where it hit in relation to Cuba, I'd be pretty sure Bush would have had something to say about a Russian Navy ship that close to Cuba.

I'm not American (or Danish for that matter) - I don't know what you're claiming they do up there, but you have to realise that you can't just change meteorology. It's about as easy as finding a cure for HIV/AIDS. If we could, we'd have stopped major disasters and saved a lot of people from death.

[Edited 2009-07-25 20:09:13]

BMI727

Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:37 am

Quoting CaliAtenza (Reply 8):
Look, the government has Area 51; who knows whats going on out there..could be anything (i would tend to believe its of earthly, not alien origin).

They research advanced aircraft there. I hear that their latest project is capable of taking off from a conveyor belt.  duck 

Seriously, if they told us what they did there, we probably wouldn't believe them anyway.

Quoting RFields5421 (Reply 13):
For example, Hurricane Katrina - if it was an attack, why did it stop with just that one? Whyd did not Hugo hit Tampa or New Orleans.

I'll see your tornado and raise you a hurricane. Plus, if anyone here is involved in the project, can you clue us in to major storms so we can get the diversion threads up and running in time?
Why do Aerospace Engineering students have to turn things in on time?

Phoenix9

Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:53 am

I am surprised that this kind of crap got onto History Channel...I thought they had respectable programming. But I guess when money talks, rationality shuts up.

rfields5421

Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:05 am

Quoting Phoenix9 (Reply 17):
I am surprised that this kind of crap got onto History Channel...I thought they had respectable programming. But I guess when money talks, rationality shuts up.

The name of the show is That's Impossible

It looks some of the strange theories out there. The episode rerun today was "Weather Warfare"

I did not see it, so don't know how the data was presented. The shows normally show the people behind such ideas are real nutcases, but they always leave a possibility open for dramatic effect.

The prime time episode this week is "Eternal Life"

Personally, I'll believe in Eternal Life before I'll believe governments controlling weather. Frankly I've never seen that level of competence in a government body, nor the ability to keep something like that secret.

Here is a link of some of their episodes

http://www.history.com/search.do?act...arch&searchText=That's+Impossible

[Edited 2009-07-25 21:13:36]

Phoenix9

Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:23 am

Quoting RFields5421 (Reply 18):
The name of the show is That's Impossible

Thanks for letting me know. I might just watch it and see what the hell it is all about.

As for:

Quoting RFields5421 (Reply 18):
Frankly I've never seen that level of competence in a government body, nor the ability to keep something like that secret.

You see....our Reptilian overlords after joining hands with Illuminati and Freemasons have used the information present in the Secret Archives of the Vatican to develop a weather modification weapon. The only reason it has been kept under wraps is because of the memory-supressing and amnesia inducing drugs in chemtrails have rendered us vulnerable to the mind control devices. The flu injection we get every year is actually nano machines that get embeded into our brain and alter thoughts and memories as necessary. Area 51 is their base of operation as well as the Head Quarters of the Chosen One of Priori of Scion.

So all in all, humanity is doomed....Doooooooomed I tell ya      

To the mods: Can we please get a tin foil hat smiley? thanks!

[Edited 2009-07-25 21:59:35]

rfields5421

Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:31 am

Now I did not say organized religion was not competent, and they can danged well keep a secret.

austinairport

Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:50 am

So earlier i was watching this program on the History Channel called "Weather Warfare". It seems pretty scarey..that the government can or is trying to control our weather and using it as a weapon. Anyone researched HAARP or watched this program? or read about this? Supposedly its not just the US; Russia and China have similar installations.

Don't listen to them. I'm in no way a conspiracy theorist but, always have doubts about the Government.
They hide all kinds of stuff from us.
I don't necessarily believe in all of this, but I mean the show made some good points.
Whoever said you can do anything you set your mind to has obviously never tried to slam a revolving door!!!

BMI727

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:19 am

There was a UFO documentary a while back where they showed photos of some USAF flying saucers. But I'd seen those photos before - both as flying saucers and the original versions which showed more conventional aircraft.
Why do Aerospace Engineering students have to turn things in on time?

Dazed767

Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:44 pm

Quoting Ajd1992 (Reply 4):
How does this crap get on TV, seriously... It's as bad as these damn chemtrail activists.

There is quite a following on youtube of people who believe this stuff. It's fun to debunk their nonsense, just to have them say they'll kill me  crazy . Silly people...

DocLightning

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:11 pm

Quoting Phoenix9 (Reply 1):

And, lest we forget,
Big version: Width: 300 Height: 391 File size: 28kb
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

7324ever

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:36 pm

Russians or Chinese

Ohh for the love of Fu**** god Russians dropped off are threat-o-meter in 1989

We owe china too much money for them to wanna invade, PLUS no one really cares about communism anymore.

There has been some weather altercation to make rainclouds in the mid-west for about 40,000 square acres of manipulation (very minor)

I doubt were really gonna use weather as WMDs because the adverse effects could screw us royally.

Im with them when they say:

It really is a tin foil hat area
Anything the US and EU build the Russians do it better! i.e. TU-144 vs Concorde and TU-154 vs The 727...

David L

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Yup. This is as credible as similar programmes about ghosts, ESP, telekenesis, faked moon landings, etc.

Quoting 7324ever (Reply 25):
There has been some weather altercation to make rainclouds in the mid-west for about 40,000 square acres of manipulation (very minor)

All accounts I've seen about cloud-seeding have shown it to be "inconclusive" at best.

Quoting AustinAirport (Reply 21):
but I mean the show made some good points

Such as?

FlyDeltaJets87

Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:06 pm

Then why not attack Washington, D.C. directly?

Quoting RFields5421 (Reply 13):
that the government can or is trying to control our weather and using it as a weapon.

Governments have tried to impact the weather, but have had almost no consistent success. Weather is much, much too complex to be easily controllable.

checkmark 
The fact that we often can't even accurately predict the weather,should tell people that we can't control it.
"Let's Roll"- Todd Beamer, United Airlines Flight 93, Sept. 11, 2001

CaliAtenza
Topic Author

Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:34 am

Quoting FlyDeltaJets87 (Reply 27):

yeah that part was confusing, why not just attack the capital directly. I dunno the show brought up SOME interesting points, just thought i wud share.

7324ever

Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:39 am

Quoting David L (Reply 26):
All accounts I've seen about cloud-seeding have shown it to be "inconclusive" at best.

10-20% your right isnt that much it could just be some wind.

Quoting FlyDeltaJets87 (Reply 27):
checkmark
The fact that we often can't even accurately predict the weather,should tell people that we can't control it.

Shhh don't say that Bush who is secretly still in power wants the whole world to think that we can do everything and predict 100% accuracy!

The same people who think we can control weather are the same ones who have 900 cats and consider getting sodomized by aliens a regular Friday night...
Anything the US and EU build the Russians do it better! i.e. TU-144 vs Concorde and TU-154 vs The 727...

4holer

Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Quoting Phoenix9 (Reply 19):
You see....our Reptilian overlords after joining hands with Illuminati and Freemasons have used the information present in the Secret Archives of the Vatican to develop a weather modification weapon. The only reason it has been kept under wraps is because of the memory-supressing and amnesia inducing drugs in chemtrails have rendered us vulnerable to the mind control devices. The flu injection we get every year is actually nano machines that get embeded into our brain and alter thoughts and memories as necessary. Area 51 is their base of operation as well as the Head Quarters of the Chosen One of Priori of Scion.

So all in all, humanity is doomed....Doooooooomed I tell ya

That was one of the best rants I have seen here. Well done sir!
(Except we all know full well that our Reptilian Overlords can't "join hands' as they haven't any. The Zeta Reticulans have hands, but they never see eye to eye with the Reptilians or the Freemasons, so aren't likely to join hands with anyone except the Human-Grey hybrids.)
Ghosts appear and fade away.....................

Phoenix9

Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:37 pm

Quoting 4holer (Reply 30):
That was one of the best rants I have seen here. Well done sir!

::Thank you. Thank you very much::

austinairport

Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:46 pm

Quoting David L (Reply 26):
Such as?

The point that since the program was initiated, several catastrophic weather anomalies have occured.
Now do I necessarily buy into this?
No. But always have doubts.  Smile
Whoever said you can do anything you set your mind to has obviously never tried to slam a revolving door!!!

Phoenix9

Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:07 am

Quoting AustinAirport (Reply 32):
several catastrophic weather anomalies have occured

Now, is this because of the HAARP program or due to global climate change? Did it have anything to do with the sun having peak sunspot cycle which recently finished?

The point is that there are far more other factors involved in weather/climate than we can control at this point.

[Edited 2009-07-27 17:09:48]

austinairport

Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:10 am

Quoting Phoenix9 (Reply 33):
Now, is this because of the HAARP program or due to global climate change? Did it have anything to do with the sun having peak sunspot cycle which recently finished?

Couldn't tell ya. My friend. I'm no weather expert.  Smile

kmh1956

Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:26 am

Thank you!!! I lost mine, and I couldn't remember how I'd made it!
'Somebody tell me why I'm on my own if there's a soulmate for everyone' :Natasha Bedingfield

futurepilot16

Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:45 am

It's funny to me how all these conspiracies are almost always started by the same group. The same gov't haters who say the gov't planned 9/11, the same people who say Obama was not born in Hawaii, the same people who are arming themselves to the tee, because they think the gov't is organizing a new world order.  banghead   sigh  Morons.
"The brave don't live forever, but the cautious don't live at all."

L-188

Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:26 am

What did somebody pick up an old copy of "Angles don't play the HAARP" by Nick Begich? He made a couple of "Art Bell" radio show appearances hawking it back in the 1990's.

Hard to believe his daddy was a congressman and his brother is in the senate.

He is kind of the loon of the family.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

austinairport

Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:41 am

Quoting FuturePilot16 (Reply 36):
Obama was not born in Hawaii

LOL. Here's the one's I hear the most (i live in the South)
1: Obama is a terrorist
2: Obama is the antichrist
3. Obama hates gays
LOL. It just makes me laugh!

Tugger

Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:04 am

Quoting RFields5421 (Reply 10):
Anyone researched HAARP

These guys - http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

Not terribly involved with weather.

How can anyone have any thoughts that there is any credibility to the idea that humans, at our current technology level, could possibly control weather. We can barely believe that we MIGHT be able to affect the weather, aka climate, let alone control it.

The simplest answer to counter this stupidity is: The Sun.
(The following info comes from wiki but googling around you can find lots of info on the energy the earth receives). The earth receives something like 120,000 TW (terrawatts) from the Sun each day, 120,000,000,000,000,000 joules each second.

In one hour we get more energy from the Sun than the world uses all year (estimated to be 15 terrawatts/year.). So if the HAARP site is even remotely accurate (the FAQ section), it puts out less than 10 million watts of radio power. That is nothing compared to the power from the Sun. A small fan in a large room has greater effect (by adding energy to the air) than HAARP would have on the earths weather. Also you would need devices able to create, transfer, focus, and control trillions upon trillions of watts of energy.

And we haven't touched on the energy the Earth itself releases (from internal heat process's), which compared to what is received from the Sun is minuscule. But it DOES have an effect on the weather, but again nothing compared to the effect of the Sun.

Think about it.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. -W. Shatner

ShyFlyer

Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:19 am

You want to know the real government conspiracy?

Al Gore invented the internet to aid in the spread of crackpot theories of what the government is doing to throw us all off the trail of what the government is really up too. Do you think that's air you're breathing now?
I lift things up and put them down.

FlyDeltaJets87

Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:54 pm

Quoting ShyFlyer (Reply 40):
You want to know the real government conspiracy?

The real conspiracy in life is how they can get 4 Live NFL games on Sunday on separate networks to all go to commercial at the same time. Now THAT is a conspiracy.  yes 
"Let's Roll"- Todd Beamer, United Airlines Flight 93, Sept. 11, 2001

DocLightning

Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:57 pm

Quoting ShyFlyer (Reply 40):
Do you think that's air you're breathing now?

*gasp*

Quoting FlyDeltaJets87 (Reply 41):

The real conspiracy in life is how they can get 4 Live NFL games on Sunday on separate networks to all go to commercial at the same time. Now THAT is a conspiracy. yes

HAHAHAHA!!!  rotfl  Nice!
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

TheCol

Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:11 pm

Ohh for the love of Fu**** god Russians dropped off are threat-o-meter in 1989

Not necessarily true...

PLUS no one really cares about communism anymore.

North Korea?
No matter how random things may appear, there's always a plan.

7324ever

Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:29 pm

Quoting TheCol (Reply 43):
Not necessarily true...

Sorry I ment the Soviet Russians and it might have been about 1995...

Quoting TheCol (Reply 43):
North Korea?

As in Communism taking over the world. It is still alive just not as covered by the media as it is now. It went from "War on Communism" to "War on terror"

Phoenix9

Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:23 pm

Be very very afraid:

ShyFlyer

Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:24 am

Quoting FlyDeltaJets87 (Reply 41):
The real conspiracy in life is how they can get 4 Live NFL games on Sunday on separate networks to all go to commercial at the same time. Now THAT is a conspiracy.  yes 

Indeed. You see, the football players are in on this too. During commercial breaks, they are operating, maintaining, and moving the weather modification equipment. That's why they make the $$ they do.  stirthepot 
I lift things up and put them down.

CaliAtenza
Topic Author

Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:53 am

Quoting AustinAirport (Reply 38):

I honestly dont know why the stupid "birther" movement is still going on...

4holer

Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:00 am

Somebody stole my tinfoil hat!

(I like subtle humor)
Ghosts appear and fade away.....................