NIKV69
Topic Author

Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme Gets Parole

Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:37 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/05/squeaky.fromme.release/index.html

Never thought she would see the light of day. Hope she likes the current administration. She did have some mental issues going on. Thoughts?
Hey that guy with the private jet can bail us out! Why? HE CAN AFFORD IT!

rfields5421

RE: Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme Gets Parole

Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Well she was a 26 year-old stoned out of her head most of the time and in love with her guru Charles Manson when she pointed the gun at Ford.

She had been homeless and suffering from depression when she met Manson. She was too unrealiable to be included in the group involved in the Tate / La Bianca murders.

She carved an X in her forehead while Charles was on trial.

Yes that indicates mental issues to me.

She has been at the Federal Medical Center Carswell (at the old Carswell AFB hospital on the KNFW base) for quite a while. She was first granted parole in 2008, but that was delayed a year due to rules related to her escape from prison in 1987.

She's now a 60 year old woman, and presumably with physical issues requiring access to doctors more than available to a regular prisoner.

I hope she was at the FMC for medical issues, not mental issues.

MCOflyer

Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Oh boy..... I wish this was not happening for many many reasons.

KH
Never be afraid to stand up for who you are.

PacNWjet

Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:01 pm

This is pretty ironic, isn't it? Just as funding for the Secret Service has been cut and Airliners members are discussing its impact (see the discussion at Secret Service Stretched To Limit Protecting Obama (by StasisLAX Aug 4 2009 in Non Aviation) ) the government is giving parole to someone who had been convicted (albeit, over thirty years ago) of attempting to assassinate a U.S. president. It's doubtful the two issues are related, but the timing of these two things is rather ironic.

ltbewr

Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:22 am

Unforuntally, she was sentenced at a time when the sentence terms were less and parole was allowed for such henious crimes. There is no way she can live or survive outside of a prison or psych hospital. I hope the Secret Service overrides her parole. Better would be for her to be released and walk off a cliff.

L-188

Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:56 am

Quoting PacNWjet (Reply 3):
This is pretty ironic, isn't it? Just as funding for the Secret Service has been cut and Airliners members are discussing its impact (see the discussion at Secret Service Stretched To Limit Protecting Obama (by StasisLAX Aug 4 2009 in Non Aviation) ) the government is giving parole to someone who had been convicted (albeit, over thirty years ago) of attempting to assassinate a U.S. president. It's doubtful the two issues are related, but the timing of these two things is rather ironic.

I am just shocked that out of all the people I could have picked to make my "signed by" comment it was here, and then the next day she gets paroled.....I had no idea...I swear.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.