fca767

Are The Enough Jobs For Everyone?

Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:22 pm

I'm just started to claim Job Seekers allowance (Though haven't got it yet as I used to own a website)
So I started to think...That what if there isn't enough jobs for every person on earth...
I try to think back to basics based on Farmland and how many seeds we have to grow things...Whether each person on earth can become self sufficient...Obviously it's less easy for modern towns to go back to this as most people don't have as larger garden...hence the industrial revolution the demise of farmland and now into the taxation era so that people who are unemployed rely upon the government...

I've got a job interview tommorrow but still makes me feel bad for other people too

HAWK21M

RE: Are The Enough Jobs For Everyone?

Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:38 pm

There are jobs for everyone on this planet.In fact much more jobs than people....The problem no one wants to do the less creamy ones. Smile
Best wishes on that Interview.
regds
MEL.
I may not win often, but I damn well never lose!!! ;)

kc135topboom

RE: Are The Enough Jobs For Everyone?

Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:56 pm

Quoting HAWK21M (Reply 1):
There are jobs for everyone on this planet.In fact much more jobs than people....The problem no one wants to do the less creamy ones.
Best wishes on that Interview.
regds
MEL.

Correct, Mel. Most people think this or that job is below their dignity. They also think they should be paid more as they think they are worth more.