Evan767
Topic Author

Is Anyone Else Disturbed By This Video?

Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:26 am

Alright now I love this guy's music and I have for the past few months but today I just first discovered his music videos. The link below will lead you to an especially disturbing music video of his. Many of the older members may have already seen since it has been out for a while. It's unique and I commend the producer for thinking up such strange ideas which give the video it's affect. Anyway, here is the link, make sure you watch the whole thing through without skipping around (including the beginning), and if you've never heard of aphex twin, enjoy the music. WARNING: video contains adult language and disturbing images

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P3Wc-37pC4
The proper term is "on final" not "on finals" bud...

Fly2HMO

RE: Is Anyone Else Disturbed By This Video?

Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:07 am

I don't see how its disturbing at all. bad taste yes, but far far far from being disturbing.

Mir

Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:38 am

No, not really disturbing. Just crappy. Crappy video, crappy music, for ten minutes - what's the point?

-Mir
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day

ManuCH
Crew

Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:57 am

No, it's not really disturbing, just boring. It got on my nerves after the first 40 seconds or so. It seems like the doesn't know other words beside M- F- ... but to each his own music.
Never trust a statistic you didn't fake yourself