lhr380

New Type Of Junk Mail

Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:09 am

Well, I got a nice email in my Junk Folder today. Now I have got the normal "You have won" email before, and all that type of thing, but this one, well. Have a read, its very interesting lol

Quote:
Look here you bastard. You think i have time for this your stupid talk, i just inform you that some one paid me to kill you and you are here talking no sence to me. this is like the same warning pass on to the america government when they ignore it and it became and ignorance to them, and this is the same warning also pass to the most polular MUSICIAN WHO WAS SHORT DEAD IN SOUTH AFRICA. am also passing this warning to you so if you want to ignore it then you too will face in hell and join the devil.

If you do not comply and cooperate with me in your reply to this email, you will leave me no option as to instruct my Boys to get you shot, for your informations you are to Pay the sum of $3,500 Usd to live your life as a free Citizen, but if you ignore.... As a matter of fact the person whom insructed me to get you killed is waiting for your Funeral news.

http://www.fbi.gov/terrorinfo/top.htm
http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=noordin_mohammed_top_1

Noordin Mohammed.
hm0384@hotmail.com

(The views on this site are my own and no one elses)

OA260

RE: New Type Of Junk Mail

Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:13 am

rotfl   rotfl  Some guy sitting in an Internet Cafe in Lagos or Accra. Shame they cant invent a system to cut a country off from the internet. Im sick of all these junk emails coming from these places.

lhr380

Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:20 am

Quoting OA260 (Reply 1):
      Some guy sitting in an Internet Cafe in Lagos or Accra. Shame they cant invent a system to cut a country off from the internet. Im sick of all these junk emails coming from these places.

Yup, never seen an email that looked like that though lol. The unfortunate people who believe these emails would be a little scared right now I guess.

nighthawk

Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:05 am

Quoting OA260 (Reply 1):
Shame they cant invent a system to cut a country off from the internet. Im sick of all these junk emails coming from these places.

such a device already exists - its called a chainsaw.

LHR380 - I'm afraid the email is genuine - I hired them. Pay up, or else!

lhr380

Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:18 am

Quoting Nighthawk (Reply 3):
LHR380 - I'm afraid the email is genuine - I hired them. Pay up, or else!

Thought it might have been you lol

na

Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:27 am

I got that too, and I paid, and I´m happy to be still alive!

Nice email. How stupid must someone be to answer that?
I get those wellknown emails every other day (likely from Africa according to the names and details given), from what was formerly known as the Nigerian connection. Often from fake Citibank addresses and the like, asking for 1000 or 2000$ to "free" an account that entitles me to receive a million or more. Honestly, who is still falling into such trap? Its ten years since I´ve heard such rubbish first.

PanHAM

Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:16 pm

Quoting NA (Reply 5):
Its ten years since I´ve heard such rubbish first.

The Nigeria connection is older than that, I got those letters 20 years ago by fax. Send a note back to the guy demanding US$ 50 K for not reporting him to police. Even better, never open that sh't and delete messages starting with "my dear friend" and "by the grace of god" before downloading.