flybaurlax

Rehab, Party At The Hard Rock

Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:08 am

Since there's a thread about Mall Cops, I figured I'd start one about the Tru TV show. I'm normally not a fan of reality type tv, but for some reason I like watching a lot of the trashy stuff they have on TruTV. Rehab is one of them, and it also doesn't hurt the fact that they have a lot of scantily clothed women on the show.

I'm not saying it's a great show by any means, but it definitely does entertain. I was wondering if anyone else on here watches it, or has seen it. What do you guys think of it?

Other shows I like to watch on TruTV are:
Party Heat
Speeders
Bait Car

I'm also looking forward to the new show It Only Hurts When I Laugh.
Boilerup! Go Purdue!

BMI727

RE: Rehab, Party At The Hard Rock

Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:23 am

World's Dumbest is the best. One of the few shows I actually seek out. It's weird how I'll think something about the video and then one of the comedians will say almost exactly the same thing. The whole show is hilarious.
Why do Aerospace Engineering students have to turn things in on time?

bohica

Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:23 am

Quoting BMI727 (Reply 1):
World's Dumbest is the best. One of the few shows I actually seek out. It's weird how I'll think something about the video and then one of the comedians will say almost exactly the same thing. The whole show is hilarious.

The best part about that show is that most of the commentators have been in trouble with the law, and they're the ones commenting on the dumb criminals, drivers, etc.

fraspotter

Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:28 am

They have various shows where it shows the police dash cam videos of chases as well as helicopter pursuit videos... Those are always pretty fun/interesting to watch every once in a while... Then there are the "World's Wildest/dumbest/whatever videos that they also air...

TruTV has really been a cable saver for me. That and Discovery, History and a few others are pretty much the only channels I watch.
"Drunk drivers run stop signs. Stoners wait for them to turn green."