mainMAN

The Official New Year's Resolution Thread

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:42 am

Not only is 2010 a New Year, it's also the start of a new decade (obviously) which I think makes this exercise all the more pertinent. I'm one of those people who believes in making resolutions, perhaps as a way of a reminder as to where you could take yourself during the next 12 months.

1. I'm 41, I've looked after my hugely dysfunctional family so much during the last decade, to the point of losing myself to their problems and needs (and having a blood pressure problem), that now is the time for me. I'm not going to answer my mobile phone especially while I'm at work, because it is never good news.

2. I must successfully complete half of my MA

3. I've been single since mid 2008. I'm ready to meet someone new.

4. No more long haul travel during 2010. I'll sort out some residual debt from this year's trip to California and New Zealand, and explore the beautiful United Kingdom a bit more. I've never been to Northumberland, or Devon!

Over to you. And a very Happy New Year to you all!

Tiger119

RE: The Official New Year's Resolution Thread

Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:58 am

#1, quit smoking.  white 

#2, have a serious relationship. I have not had a serious relationship in several years and I think with my age as it is I better get into one now before I am too far over the hill.  old 

Cold again in HFY,

David
Flying is the second greatest thrill known to mankind, landing is the first!

MIAspotter

RE: The Official New Year's Resolution Thread

Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:10 am

1. Work hard.
2. Recover myself financially.
3. Save some money.
4. Fly the A380!

Happy new year!!!

MIAspotter.
Nos vamos de Vueling?