virgin744

Know Any Movie/TV Online Streaming Services?

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:51 pm

I've been thinking about subscribing to Netflix mainly for the fact that for $8.99 one can watch unlimited movies and TV shows streamed to your p.c. In my case it would be perfect as I have a PS3 hooked up to the TV so its even easier.

Here my question though, I want to know if there are any alternatives to Netflix that would enable me to watch UK TV shows here in the US?

The good thing about Netflix is that is has some UK content such as a couple of Top Gear shows, Little Britain etc but for the most part these are all old shows from years back that I have watched countless time already. The newer series' arent online for streaming yet. I cannot watch them using iPlayer or the ITV player as its blocked for non-UK territories so I'm wondering if there's any other alternative companies out there?

I've already been using Hulu and Boxee but these companies arent even worth mentioning as their content is not even in the same league as Netflix and are more geared towards local audiences with content thats either old, dated or not even mainstream..