DIRECTFLT
Topic Author

Tell-All Book Deal About Tiger Woods Worth $1M?

Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:49 am

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...aim-he-had-gay-romps-tell-all-book

One of Tiger's many mistresses, Loredana Jolie Ferriolo, is penning a tell-all book about the golf ace and claims that she witnessed him in gay encounters.

RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively that Loredana has claimed she saw Tiger having sexual relationships with other men. That shocking twist is something no other mistress has claimed and there has been no proof.

But Loredana recently attempted to sell her story for $1 million and graphically described group sex that included incidents of Tiger with other men, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Loredana says she is planning to spill all about how she and Tiger "came about, his healthy appetite for arranged sex, threesomes, girls next door, girl-girl, and an answer to all the rumors surrounding Woods' sexuality."

That hint about Tiger's sexuality is the key to Loredana's hopes for making a seven-figure deal, no matter how unlikely that seems.

Loredana, a gorgeous blonde from Sicily, has told people she was one of Tiger's favorite mistresses.

One of her representatives told RadarOnline.com: "She is in talks with a number of publishing companies regarding a tell-all book deal."

Loredana has kept a low public profile since being named as a Tiger mistress and lately has been spotted at an upscale Florida country club on the golf course, taking golf lessons.

[Edited 2010-01-07 21:49:49]
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

NIKV69

RE: Tell-All Book Deal About Tiger Woods Worth $1M?

Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:56 am

I would think for info like this 1 million is low. Jesus has this become a circus.
Hey that guy with the private jet can bail us out! Why? HE CAN AFFORD IT!

Flighty

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:21 am

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 1):
Jesus has this become a circus.

By the end of this, he'll be a cross dressing, bisexual, global warming denier. I'm just glad Elin was able to "rescue" him with some sturdy swings of a golf club. Like husband, like wife.

ltbewr

Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:49 am

I would suspect that attorneys for Woods are already in the process of letting her and any publishers know that they may face deformation lawsuits if they publish any such books. I don't trust any of these women, they are just looking for money and using (and used) him as he used them for his temporal pleasures. Until they present enough evidence that can be used in a criminal proceeding to prove something he did was illegal, then stop the hate on Tiger.

I wish the media would spend as much time on going after the real criminals of our world, the crooks that are our politicans.

NIKV69

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:19 pm

Quoting Flighty (Reply 2):
global warming denier

Snow predicted for Florida, yea you go Al Gore! Cha ching!

Quoting Flighty (Reply 2):
I'm just glad Elin was able to "rescue" him with some sturdy swings of a golf club. Like husband, like wife.

The gay thing blew my mind. He better win those 4 majors rahter quick because if he doesn't forget it!
Hey that guy with the private jet can bail us out! Why? HE CAN AFFORD IT!

futurepilot16

Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:14 pm

What a disgusting pig that woman is. It never ceases to amaze me how other humans are willing to destroy someone else's life for a a little bit of money. People like that woman are truly the scum of the earth.

Quoting DIRECTFLT (Thread starter):
Loredana, a gorgeous blonde from Sicily, has told people she was one of Tiger's favorite mistresses.

She's obviously trying to milk this for as much as she can.
"The brave don't live forever, but the cautious don't live at all."

N1120A

Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:47 pm

Quoting LTBEWR (Reply 3):
deformation

Defamation. Libel specifically. That said, there is an actual malice standard in cases that involve defamation of celebrities like Woods.
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

scbriml

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Quoting FuturePilot16 (Reply 5):
What a disgusting pig that woman is. It never ceases to amaze me how other humans are willing to destroy someone else's life for a a little bit of money.

She's just using her skills to earn money, a bit like Tiger.

If Tiger's life is destroyed, there's only one person responsible, and it isn't Ms Ferriolo.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!