Braybuddy
Topic Author

Help! Looking For A Jacket

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:19 pm

When the A1 video "Caught in the Middle" came out years ago a mate of mine admired the grey jacket worn by the guitarist. We happened to catch the video again recently and, to no great surprise -- it really is nice -- he said again he loved it.

Seeing he's the nicest and most unselfish person you could meet, I thought it would be great to surprise him with one, or something very similar. Knowing that the eagle-eyed members of A.net can spot an A330 at 39,000 ft, I'm hoping some of you out there might know the brand or where I could get one. And seeing he's snowed-under at the moment it'd be a very appropriate gift.

Here's the full video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX2sH1M0uAw

airtrainer

RE: Help! Looking For A Jacket

Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:39 pm

Nice jacket indeed. I think it's going to be hard to find since it's obviously coming from an old collection. I see they're on myspace and facebook, maybe you could ask some fans there...
Good luck !
Life is short : eat dessert first !

Braybuddy
Topic Author

RE: Help! Looking For A Jacket

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:10 am

Quoting Airtrainer (Reply 1):
I see they're on myspace and facebook, maybe you could ask some fans there...

Thanks for your input, but I'm not on either site and have no plans to join either. I spend enough time online without an added incentive. Maybe Googling "grey sheepskin jackets" might help. It's worth at try . . .

[Edited 2010-01-17 16:12:01]