stratosphere
Topic Author

Vick Admits He Was Lazy While At ATL

Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:20 am

Well this is no surprise. My buddy dog killer admits that he didn't give any effort to being a QB while he was in ATL...That ought to make his fans happy..Why he has any is a mystery to me..I will give him credit for admitting what a loser he really is but the real losers are any fans who still like this dude....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...omplacency-in-Atlan?urn=nfl,218771

thegreatRDU

RE: Vick Admits He Was Lazy While At ATL

Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:49 am

He already said that several time's looking back...whatever...he will always be a mediocre QB....
Our Returning Champion

NIKV69

Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:58 am

Quoting thegreatRDU (Reply 1):
he will always be a mediocre QB....

He never was the same after he broke his leg. Before that he had the potential to be a great QB and would have revolutionized the mobile QB offense, he simply could never be caught once he got in the open field he was that fast. This isn't really news.
Hey that guy with the private jet can bail us out! Why? HE CAN AFFORD IT!

stratosphere
Topic Author

Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:58 am

Who cares..He is a loser as far as humanity is concerned and could give a damn less about his football abilities.

F9Animal

Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:54 am

What a scum bag. He should have been banned from the NFL. He has no right to even have what he has. He is the bottom of the earth s*itbag. I would pay big bucks to see him mauled in a cage...
I Am A Different Animal!!

stratosphere
Topic Author

Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:33 am

I truely think I could shoot him in the head and not lose a wink of sleep over it

LTU932

Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:38 am

Quoting F9Animal (Reply 4):
What a scum bag. He should have been banned from the NFL.

But he wasn't, because Roger Goodell and the Philadelphia Eagles (probably with the lobbying of another has-been, Donovan McNabb) gave him a second chance. Why else do many of us call the NFL the "National Felons League"?

slider

Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 2):
Before that he had the potential to be a great QB and would have revolutionized the mobile QB offense,

As mobile as QBs are and might be, as much as he did change the position in his own way, he was never a QUARTERBACK, but merely a running back, utility athlete who took the snap. Had he paid the price, studied, learned the position, and learned when NOT to always run, he'd have been a better QB and player.

thegreatRDU

Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:17 am

Quoting Slider (Reply 7):
As mobile as QBs are and might be, as much as he did change the position in his own way, he was never a QUARTERBACK, but merely a running back, utility athlete who took the snap. Had he paid the price, studied, learned the position, and learned when NOT to always run, he'd have been a better QB and player.

There are guys playing QB who are phenomenal athletes...but horrible QBs especially in college...look at Terrell Pryor, Juice Williams, and Tyrod Taylor..
Speaking of scrambling QBs I'll tell you what judging by what he did last year Vince Young seems to have got it together...
Our Returning Champion

CMHSRQ

Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:12 pm

The man paid his dues, and now he deserves a second chance.
The voice of moderation

LTU932

Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:03 pm

Quoting CMHSRQ (Reply 9):
The man paid his dues, and now he deserves a second chance.

In the case of Michael "The Dog Killer" Vick, he only deserves a second chance in private life, at most. He NEVER deserved to have a second chance in the NFL. The NFL should have re-confirmed his lifetime ban AND should have taken away the pension he may have gotten from the league.