futurepilot16
Topic Author

Conservative Blogger Incites Violence At Obama

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:42 am

See for yourself

http://jezebel.com/5498461/conservat...s-assassination-on-twitter-updated

http://www.the33tv.com/news/kdaf-jay...orell-twitter-story,0,765117.story

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...posts_twitter_call_for_obama_.html

He called for an assassination of Obama, citing the fact that the country survived the assassinations of Kennedy and Lincoln.

Quote:
"America, we survived the assassinations of Lincoln & Kennedy. We'll surely get over a bullet to Barack Obama's head."

He didn't just do this on his own time, he posted it for the whole world to see on twitter, claiming that the next person who has a clean shot at Obama should, and I quote "drop him like a bad habit"

When Bush was in office, no liberal I knew, even so called "radical" libs on radio shows would NEVER say anything this graphic towards him. They might have written graphic things about Bush in all their anger, but never to this degree.

I would also like to point out that twitter has removed his graphic tweets due to violation of profile rules.

Stay classy Forell
"The brave don't live forever, but the cautious don't live at all."

OA412
Crew

RE: Conservative Blogger Incites Violence At Obama

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:54 am

Quoting futurepilot16 (Thread starter):

Here's hoping he gets a nice little visit from his friendly, neighborhood FBI agent in the next day or so.
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West

NIKV69

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:57 am

Quoting OA412 (Reply 1):
Here's hoping he gets a nice little visit from his friendly, neighborhood FBI agent in the next day or so.

Yep most definately.

I still say Biden will destroy this presidency faster.   
Hey that guy with the private jet can bail us out! Why? HE CAN AFFORD IT!

Maverick623

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:08 am

When Bush was in office, no liberal I knew, even so called "radical" libs on radio shows would NEVER say anything this graphic towards him. They might have written graphic things about Bush in all their anger, but never to this degree.
http://www.binscorner.com/pages/d/de...ts-against-bush-at-protests-i.html

That only took about 10 seconds to find. Nice try at trolling though.

I would also like to point out that twitter has removed his graphic tweets due to violation of profile rules.

..... Your point? ......

Quoting OA412 (Reply 1):
Here's hoping he gets a nice little visit from his friendly, neighborhood FBI agent

It'll be the Secret Service..... and they do make the FBI look friendly.
"PHX is Phoenix, PDX is the other city" -777Way

OA412
Crew

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:27 am

Quoting Maverick623 (Reply 3):
It'll be the Secret Service..... and they do make the FBI look friendly.

LOL, how could I have made that mistake? And yes, they definitely do.

[Edited 2010-03-22 23:27:29]

EA CO AS

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:23 am

Quote:
"America, we survived the assassinations of Lincoln & Kennedy. We'll surely get over a bullet to Barack Obama's head."

ANYONE saying such a thing truly deserves not only a visit from the U.S. Secret Service, but federal prosecutors should also consider bringing charges against this person.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

Aaron747

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:35 am

Quoting EA CO AS (Reply 5):
ANYONE saying such a thing truly deserves not only a visit from the U.S. Secret Service, but federal prosecutors should also consider bringing charges against this person.

That could make for interesting legal proceedings were the individuals involved to claim that they do not recognize Mr. Obama as their President, and refuse to acknowledge his status without forthcoming birthright evidence.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

fr8mech

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:45 am

People do fail to realize that is illegal, under US Code, to threaten The President and I believe, anyone in the direct line of scuccession to The Presidency.

We had some local white supremicist guy that wrote a poem or something along the lines of threatening The President and is currently challenging his prosecution on First Amendment grounds. I'm guessing this has been tested in court before.

Oh well, there are idiots on both sides. Speedy prosecution to the appropriate jurisdication.
When seconds count...the police are minutes away.

Maverick623

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:39 am

but federal prosecutors should also consider bringing charges against this person.

I'd like to see them try. The statement you quoted (by itself), while despicable, is protected by the 1st Amendment.

Saying the country will get over it is one thing; to deliberately incite someone to do it is different.

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 6):
That could make for interesting legal proceedings were the individuals involved to claim that they do not recognize Mr. Obama as their President, and refuse to acknowledge his status without forthcoming birthright evidence.

Erm, considering the Supreme Court has already validated Obama's "birthright", it wouldn't be interesting at all. A simple "motion dismissed".

Quoting fr8mech (Reply 7):
People do fail to realize that is illegal, under US Code, to threaten The President and I believe, anyone in the direct line of scuccession to The Presidency.

Indeed.... they're carbon copies of regular incitement and threat laws, but with the added "The xxx of the United States" (where xxx could be the Pres, VP, and other officials).
"PHX is Phoenix, PDX is the other city" -777Way

Aaron747

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:49 am

Quoting Maverick623 (Reply 8):
Erm, considering the Supreme Court has already validated Obama's "birthright", it wouldn't be interesting at all. A simple "motion dismissed".

Legally you're correct, of course, but I'm referring to the greater incitement that would generate with the ever-growing birther crowd, some of whom are still posting their drivel on this very site.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

Boeing4ever

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:08 am

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 6):

The only interesting part is that this clown's attorney will attempt an insanity defense if he seriously believes Obama is not the President.

What can I say though. Political parties.

Then you have a very selective memory...a product of political party brainwashing. There were plenty of idiots wanting Bush dead, just like this tool has it in for Obama. The Secret Service deals with many such threats and has been for a loooooong time before Dubbers and Barry.

B4e-Forever New Frontiers  

fr8mech

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:31 am

I'd like to see them try. The statement you quoted (by itself), while despicable, is protected by the 1st Amendment.

I looked it up. US Code Title 18, Part II, Chapter 41, part 871 (I really wish I could remember how to cite this stuff in legalese):

Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/ht...8/usc_sec_18_00000871----000-.html

Question is: has it been challenged on First Amendment grounds yet?
When seconds count...the police are minutes away.

Boeing4ever

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:34 am

Quoting fr8mech (Reply 11):
Question is: has it been challenged on First Amendment grounds yet?

"Your rights end where mine begin".

You cannot threaten, or incite people to remove one's right to life, liberty, property, happiness, etc.

You are more than free to air your disagreements with the President's policy. But inciting of violence is beyond one's rights as it steps on President Obama's.

B4e-Forever New Frontiers  

N1120A

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:26 pm

The statement you quoted (by itself), while despicable, is protected by the 1st Amendment.

Apparently you missed this.

Quote:
"The next American with a clear shot should drop Obama like a habit."

That is not protected speech.
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

Boeing744

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 9):
Legally you're correct, of course, but I'm referring to the greater incitement that would generate with the ever-growing birther crowd, some of whom are still posting their drivel on this very site.

Oh I'm sure this genious is convinced that Obama is a Muslim who was born in Canada or something of the sort... Nonetheless, even if he DID have a legal opportunity to claim this (which he doesn't) he was still uttering death threats against a person... It doesn't really matter if it was the President, it's still a crime.

StarAC17

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:32 pm

He called for an assassination of Obama, citing the fact that the country survived the assassinations of Kennedy and Lincoln.

The assassination of Barack Obama would lead to a complete riot all over the US and lead the country probably into a second Civil war and if the union did survive it would decades to recover. My prediction would be if the US did survive it would be broken apart and would no longer be a world superpower. Also neither one of those presidents were nearly as historic to American History as this one.

If this does happen no matter what the motive of the shooter is "Its going to be considered racially motivated."

You will have your chance to ger rid of this man from office in a civil manner in 2012 if that is the will of the American people.
Engineers Rule The World!!!!!

kaitak

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:54 pm

Quoting starac17 (Reply 15):
The assassination of Barack Obama would lead to a complete riot all over the US and lead the country probably into a second Civil war and if the union did survive it would decades to recover. My prediction would be if the US did survive it would be broken apart and would no longer be a world superpower. Also neither one of those presidents were nearly as historic to American History as this one.

I could certainly see it resulting in riots, but I think the union would survive it; however, I hope that assumption is never put to the test. Sadly, the reality is that there are probably more than a few extremists out there who would attempt this, given half a chance.

Boeing744

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:07 pm

I think that's a bit far. Certainly riots would happen but I can't see them lasting too long. Biden would take power and things would eventually calm down.

Not to belittle the scope of horror that would engulf the country, but the US is too strong of a state to descend into another civil war.

[Edited 2010-03-23 12:08:05]

TheCol

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:14 pm

Didn't someone make a movie depicting Bush getting assassinated?

A bit over dramatic, don't you think?

[Edited 2010-03-23 12:14:44]
No matter how random things may appear, there's always a plan.

NIKV69

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:24 pm

Quoting TheCol (Reply 18):
Didn't someone make a movie depicting Bush getting assassinated?

Yea, but of course that's ok. LIke I said in the other thread about the racial slurs. The left never wants to admit that they have radicals that stoop to the lowest of level. Both parties do.. It's simply been a smoke screen to try to deflect attention from the fact that the nation's approval rating of congress is near 10%. Blame the GOP. It will be the DNC tactic right to the end.
Hey that guy with the private jet can bail us out! Why? HE CAN AFFORD IT!

KPDX

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Ummm....What?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojWOWyHWj6M

Pretty sure no one complained about this.

[Edited 2010-03-23 12:57:23]
View my aviation videos on Youtube by searching for zildjiandrummr12

2707200X

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:01 am

Quoting KPDX (Reply 20):
Ummm....What?

Justification with "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth"? Justification in the name of another mans stupidity is still stupidity.
"And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by." John Masefield Sea-Fever

OA412
Crew

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:18 am

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 19):
Yea, but of course that's ok. LIke I said in the other thread about the racial slurs. The left never wants to admit that they have radicals that stoop to the lowest of level.

That's because you paint the left with broad brush strokes and never actually take a moment to learn a thing or two about us or what we believe. You watch Rachel Maddow and think that we all agree with her and use her talking points. You hear someone say that racists exist only on the right and you assume that we all feel that way. You read somewhere that the left condoned people calling for the assassination of George W Bush, you bought it hook, line, and sinker and now you think that we were all OK with it.

I would never have carried signs such as the ones posted above which called for the assassination of GWB. I vehemently disagreed with the man and think he was a truly awful president, but I would never have called for his assassination, nor do I condone the fact that some people on the left did.

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 19):
Both parties do.. It's simply been a smoke screen to try to deflect attention from the fact that the nation's approval rating of congress is near 10%.

What does congress' approval rating have to do with anything? By the way, I'm sure you're aware that congress is made up of representatives from both parties. Or are you suggesting that this 10% approval rating should only be applied to Democratic congressmen?

Quoting 2707200X (Reply 21):
Justification with "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth"? Justification in the name of another mans stupidity is still stupidity.

KPDX

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:37 am

My point was the HYPOCRISY by the lefties. This death threat against Obama is not justifiable ONE BIT. It is pretty disgusting, in fact.

[Edited 2010-03-23 18:37:48]
View my aviation videos on Youtube by searching for zildjiandrummr12

Dreadnought

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:38 am

Quoting OA412 (Reply 22):
That's because you paint the left with broad brush strokes and never actually take a moment to learn a thing or two about us or what we believe. You watch Rachel Maddow and think that we all agree with her and use her talking points. You hear someone say that racists exist only on the right and you assume that we all feel that way. You read somewhere that the left condoned people calling for the assassination of George W Bush, you bought it hook, line, and sinker and now you think that we were all OK with it.

Stop with the indignation. The left jumped at the chance to use the words of two morons to paint with a broad brush the entire conservative half of the population, including on the floor of the House hours before the deciding vote.
Forget dogs and cats - Spay and neuter your liberals.

L-188

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:30 am

Quoting N1120A (Reply 13):
Quote:
"The next American with a clear shot should drop Obama like a habit."

That is not protected speech.

Thats not a threat.

He is just somebody, "Should"

He didn't say he would
He didn't say somebody will.

I think the basis for this being called a threat is weak.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

Aaron747

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:33 am

Quoting L-188 (Reply 25):

Perhaps the USS would beg to differ - you should ask them about it.

L-188

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:41 am

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 26):

Perhaps the USS would beg to differ - you should ask them about it.

No thank you.

I have found cops to be fundamentally stupid when it comes to constitutional rights.

pgh234

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:45 am

When Bush was in office, no liberal I knew, even so called "radical" libs on radio shows would NEVER say anything this graphic towards him. They might have written graphic things about Bush in all their anger, but never to this degree

Futurepilot, your posts over the past few days make me realize how closed minded most people are. This type of attitude, lack of common sense, and complete disunification of the American public is just leading to social disaster. Everyone is so busy claiming how "their team" is the best that they fail to see the big picture. Cant we all just get along? If the right said the sky was blue, the left would say "no it isn't" just to spite them and vice versa.

Remember how nice and calm the 90's were? It was because the democratic president made the republican houses shut-up and vice versa. And guess what...I am sure plenty of people still made empty death threats to Bill Clinton too. It is called politics.

Aaron747

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:45 am

Quoting L-188 (Reply 27):

No thank you.

Because you know the answer. Someone should take your flag the next time you fly it outside your home.

OA412
Crew

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:59 am

Quoting KPDX (Reply 23):
My point was the HYPOCRISY by the lefties. This death threat against Obama is not justifiable ONE BIT. It is pretty disgusting, in fact.

OK, once again what hypocrisy? Did you not read my reply above where I clearly said that the death threats made against GWB were equally moronic? I'm as left wing as they come, do I not count? Or does the fact that I don't fit your stereotype of the left-wing response to this not fit your argument so you chose to ignore what I wrote?

Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 24):
Stop with the indignation. The left jumped at the chance to use the words of two morons to paint with a broad brush the entire conservative half of the population

If you go back to the thread discussing that incident you will see that I, at least, never painted the entire conservative movement as racists or homophobes. My issue is with the entire Tea-party movement, about which I have always had reservations. However, to assume that all conservatives agree with the tea-party and the things they've said, is a stretch at best. I know racist and homophobic right-wingers, but then again I also know racist and homophobic left-wingers (oh the horror!). The point I'm trying to make is that on the one hand you're angry at the left for painting the entire right-wing with a broad brush, and then you turn around and do the exact same thing vis-a-vis the left.

Thats not a threat.

He is just somebody, "Should"

He didn't say he would
He didn't say somebody will.

Seriously? You've got to be kidding? He said that the next person with a clear shot at President Obama should take it, and you say that it's not a threat? OK...

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 29):
Because you know the answer. Someone should take your flag the next time you fly it outside your home.

pgh234

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:59 am

Quoting L-188 (Reply 30):
You mean by an impeachment he brought on by his own actions

I dont give half of a crap about what someone does in their private life. I do not see how that affects the country (beyond giving the media something to talk about and boosting their ratings).

Our current president and congress, however, are actually doing long term damage to the country that will extend well beyond Clinton's schlong.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:04 am

The POTUS is a tough job, I can remember all the way back to Truman and there have been threats against him and every POTUS since him and before him. The Secret Service, which has the responsibility of protecting the POTUS will act when they feel a threat is real. Loonies like those with the web sites in the first post and in the pictures in Reply 20 are less dangerious than the Squikey Frome's, Lee Harvey Oswald's or John Hinckley's that stay below the Secret Services radar until they act.

L-188

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:08 am

Quoting pgh234 (Reply 32):
Our current president and congress, however, are actually doing long term damage to the country that will extend well beyond Clinton's schlong.

Agree completely.

I personally think there are chld molesters who have more intergrey and sense of morality then Obama has.

futurepilot16
Topic Author

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:08 am

Quoting pgh234 (Reply 28):
Futurepilot, your posts over the past few days make me realize how closed minded most people are. This type of attitude, lack of common sense, and complete disunification of the American public is just leading to social disaster. Everyone is so busy claiming how "their team" is the best that they fail to see the big picture. Cant we all just get along? If the right said the sky was blue, the left would say "no it isn't" just to spite them and vice versa.

You're right i'm very closed minded. Matter of fact, i'm the most closed minded guy on A-Net. I see things for what they are and if it means i'm closed minded, then so be it.

OA412
Crew

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:21 am

Quoting L-188 (Reply 30):
You mean by an impeachment he brought on by his own actions.

Right because the reason people like Bob Barr were so fervently in favor of impeachment was because Clinton lied under oath.  
Quoting L-188 (Reply 34):
I personally think there are chld molesters who have more intergrey and sense of morality then Obama has.

It's your right to feel that way, but it says a lot about you if you actually believe what you've just written.

ltbewr

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:38 am

There is no doubt that some called for acts of violence against GWB. That is just as wrong as making threats as the initial post discusses. I am quite sure some who advocted violence against GWB were investigated by the FBI and Secret Service. That Obama is the first President who is Black has just seemed to massively raise the hatred toward him to a much more intense level than with past Presidents.

The USA has a long and bad history of assissination or attempts to do them against Presidents and other top political leaders. Keep feeding support to rationalize an assissination of Obama and it may be taken by some mentaly unstable person to take action as has happened to too many Presidents.

L-188

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:42 am

Quoting Ltbewr (Reply 37):
That Obama is the first President who is Black has just seemed to massively raise the hatred toward him to a much more intense level than with past Presidents.

Bringing up racism is a cop-out.

It is his policies and beliefes that make him a burr.

2707200X

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:20 am

Quoting L-188 (Reply 34):

Comparing Obama to a child molester? Thats pretty freaggin low L-188, pathetic.

BTW you misspelled Integrity.
"And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by." John Masefield Sea-Fever

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:21 am

That Obama is the first President who is Black has just seemed to massively raise the hatred toward him to a much more intense level than with past Presidents.
Quoting L-188 (Reply 38):
Bringing up racism is a cop-out.

I agree 100%, Obama's race means nothing, its his policies. Also, he is only half black.

The thing that really bothers me about Obama is you will never here the words liberity of freedom in his speeches. I guess those don't mean much to him.

JBirdAV8r

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:46 am

Quoting futurepilot16 (Reply 35):
I see things for what they are and if it means i'm closed minded, then so be it.

Oh, FP, you'll soon learn that part of maturity is learning that NO ONE has all the answers. Such broad compartmentalization is a simpleton's worldview, be it on the right, left, or whatever.

Even Benjamin Franklin remarked that even though he didn't agree with everything in the final draft of the Constitution, that didn't necessarily mean he'd always disagree with it.
I got my head checked--by a jumbo jet

JBirdAV8r

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:49 am

There is no doubt that some called for acts of violence against GWB. That is just as wrong as making threats as the initial post discusses. I am quite sure some who advocted violence against GWB were investigated by the FBI and Secret Service. That Obama is the first President who is Black has just seemed to massively raise the hatred toward him to a much more intense level than with past Presidents.

Actually, LTB, the amount of threats against the President have not increased for Obama versus Bush, per the Director of the Secret Service. This argument is a red herring.

Mudboy

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:19 pm

Quoting pgh234 (Reply 28):
If the right said the sky was blue, the left would say "no it isn't" just to spite them and vice versa.

No statement could be more correct.

Dude, are you serious? That is a little over dramatic, I think our nation is a hell of a lot stronger than that!
Nice attempt at wishful thinking though.

I don't care what party you are with, or who you voted for, any American that would condone the assassination of the POTUS, needs their ass kicked. Whether I voted for whatever President holds the office or not, they are still my President, and if I do not agree with how they are running the country, I will do my part of election day.

What this guy said, is no way protected by the 1st Ammendment. I am sure a little attention is all he wanted, and he will get, from the US SS.

JBirdAV8r

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:44 pm

The assassination of Barack Obama would lead to a complete riot all over the US and lead the country probably into a second Civil war and if the union did survive it would decades to recover. My prediction would be if the US did survive it would be broken apart and would no longer be a world superpower.

I can't believed I missed this. A second civil war??? Between whom??? Racial tensions aren't that bad, and there are ZERO large groups (be they geographic or social) that racist, by any stretch of the imagination.

That's completely, utterly ridiculous.

That said--I look forward to casting my vote against Obama in 2012. And I'm glad I live in a land where people dislike his politics, and only vote based on them.

san747

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:22 pm

Quoting JBirdAV8r (Reply 43):
And I'm glad I live in a land where people dislike his politics, and only vote based on them.

What land is that? Certainly not the US... but I'd love to move to this nation you speak of where people make informed votes based on the candidate's politics and nothing else!
Scotty doesn't know...

JBirdAV8r

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Quoting san747 (Reply 44):
What land is that? Certainly not the US... but I'd love to move to this nation you speak of where people make informed votes based on the candidate's politics and nothing else!

Ha-ha. Do you honestly believe the majority (or even a significant minority) of people voted against Obama because he is Black?   

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Quoting JBirdAV8r (Reply 45):
Ha-ha. Do you honestly believe the majority (or even a significant minority) of people voted against Obama because he is Black?

Why do you see Obama as black? I see him as a Marxis that hates the fact that US citizens are free to think for themselves.

futurepilot16
Topic Author

Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:16 pm

Quoting 474218 (Reply 46):
Why do you see Obama as black? I see him as a Marxis that hates the fact that US citizens are free to think for themselves.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a a psychic present on A-Net. Profile name 474218. Hey Mr. 474218, can you tell me what my future looks like?  

StarAC17

Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:31 pm

I will concede that my first post was way over dramatic and very worst case scenario. I will say however if this president were to get assassinated the effects would be far greater than any of the other assassinations in US history.

Quoting Mudboy (Reply 42):
Dude, are you serious? That is a little over dramatic, I think our nation is a hell of a lot stronger than that!
Nice attempt at wishful thinking though.

It not wishful thinking in any means, as in I do not and would not want any of this to ever happen!!

Quoting JBirdAV8r (Reply 43):
I can't believed I missed this. A second civil war??? Between whom??? Racial tensions aren't that bad, and there are ZERO large groups (be they geographic or social) that racist, by any stretch of the imagination.

Who says a Civil war has to be based on racial issues, there can be many reasons that one would occur.
Engineers Rule The World!!!!!

Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:34 pm

Quoting futurepilot16 (Reply 47):
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a a psychic present on A-Net. Profile name 474218. Hey Mr. 474218, can you tell me what my future looks like?

Can you find one Obama speech where he talks about "freedom and liberity"?

Can you find one Obama speech where he does not talk about what the governmant is going to do for (or to) you?